Lieutenant

Re: Meng Tian's Legacy

Post by OneEyedDrgn »

Name: Liang Zhuwen
Stats: 50-92-36-45-80
Skills: Assemble II, Challenge II, Diplomat, Gongshu II, Jianshu II, Yueshu II
Items: None

RP arrival:

"Meng Tian... Meng Tian... Hrmm.." Zhuwen muttered. "That's that one general dude right? Fought with barbarians or something. Whatever, guy's dead and I want his crap. What a selfish dick, hiding his stuff instead of letting them come to use."

And with that simplistic reason, the ever so respectful Liang Zhuwen arrived at the designated location. Perhaps some of the locals would recognize Zhuwen, he a had after all led an army in Baideng a few months back. Whatever the case, he began to search for the old man who claimed to know of Meng Tian's legacy.
Liang Zhuwen, 28, Male, Chaotic Neutral
Stats: 50-92-36-31-80
Skills: Assemble II, Challenge II, Diplomat, Gongshu II, Jianshu II, Yueshu II
Biography
Zhuwen's Theme
Meia
Sergeant

Post by Meia »

Name: Ding Yi
Stats: 76-72-47-77-57*
Skills: Civil Administrator II, Discipline II, Gongshu I, Military Administrator I, Propagandist 3*, Public Planner I, Sortie II, Wall I, Yueshu I
Items: Wen Zhong’s Heirloom (+3 Charisma, *Propagandist); Horse (+3 Speed) "Winter Star"

RP arrival:
Now without a place to call home, lady Ding Yi set off on the high roads with no targeted destination to escape further from Yan. Yet, it seemed her wandering was not completely aimless; For the second time in her life, and within a span of 2 months, Ding Yi was in Baideng.

She did not remember any details about Baideng's buildings and streets. To her, this town did not look much different from the others she had passed by. As she roamed the marketplace, the details of Meng Tian's legacy reached her ears by way of casual gossip. She was uncertain if she would find anything pertaining to the rumours, but Yi could not pass up the opportunity in her current situation.

She asked around for a description and the location of the old man. (If it is possible she will also try to look for Liao Teng and his family from the Freeing Baideng quest.)

*stats edited for restart*
Last edited by Meia on Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lady Ding Yi--丁 怡 age 25, the (EX!) PC ^_^v and future Queen of Yan
78-72-47-77-54
Civil Administrator II, Discipline 3, Gongshu I, Military Administrator I, Propagandist 3*, Public Planner I, Sortie II, Wall I, Yueshu I
Equipment: none
785 gold
Bio/Char Description
lutai
Lieutenant

Post by lutai »

Name:Ma Rai
Stats:60-88*-49-67*-71
Skills:Challenge II, Gongshu II,Jianshu II,Military Administrator,Qiangshu II, Spy II,Scout II
Items:Level 4 Armor (+4 Mig),Judgment Book (+3 Jud),(horse) Black Hair (Spd +2),and Sword +2

RP:Having heard the rumors that swept across the land of Meng Tian's legacy supposedly having been found,Ma Rai decided to head off to Baideng so he might get his hands on this so called legacy.
Last edited by lutai on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

Name: Guǎn​ Huáng​ (管黄) zi Yāo​ Guài​ (妖怪)
Stats: 20-111-21-86-60
Skills: Challenge I, Civil Administrator I, Faze I, Gongshu I, Intimidate II, Instructor I, Jianshu II, Politician II, Qiangshu I, Raid I, Saboteur II, Yueshu II
Items: Zhèn​ (震) (+2 Attack, +2 Defense, Horse), Ogre's Mask (Mgt +7), Iron Cuirass (Mgt+3 Armor), Ogre's Axe (Mgt +6 Axe), Crossbow, Treatise on Smashing Heads (+7 Judgment), Ogre's Claw (Mgt +1 Billhook)

Guǎn​ Huáng​ slowly inhaled as he sat atop that old horse and looked upon the town of Baideng...With a faint smile across his normally haggard face, Guǎn​ Huáng​ adjusted himself. Running his large and calloused hands along that freshly oiled chest piece and the rough, but the finest he owned, shirt that laid underneath. Truly, Guǎn​ Huáng​ had taken time to prepare for that journey. His clothing had been washed and his armor oiled. His beard trimmed and hair lightly perfumed to add a edge of dignity to that normally bawdy man. He almost looked like a man long lost within that war, a kind and young man whose heart and soul had turned bitter with Qin's downfall. Yet, how could he not look so peaceful as he gazed upon that town? Meng Tian's legacy laid before him, a chance to reclaim a lost part of Qin's fragmented history. A portion of Qin's history that rekindled a old man's heart and brought such a change to his demeanor.

Yet, slowly did he tear his gaze from that town and his head from lost memories. Slowly did Guǎn​ Huáng​ return to that world and pressure that horse forward. Guiding it towards that small frontier town and a budding dream.
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!
Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

Name: Cheng Dang(48)
Stats: Com: 96* Mig: 26 Int:39 Jud:58 Cha:80
Skills: Diplomat II, Discipline II, Military Administrator II, Politician II
Items: Dog of Qin(+3 Command Book),

Indeed he was curious about this so called Meng Tian's Legacy. But even more so was that he knew it would attract former Qin soldiers to Baideng. This was a chance to reunite with some long lost friends, and the death of Zhao Ning it was something that he needed. And if he was to actually find the Legacy so much the better.

Entering Baideng in his flamboyant pink and black robes, he kept an eye out underneath his straw hat for any face from the past.
Xu Fu
Lieutenant

Post by Xu Fu »

Name: Xu Fu
Stats: 78 - 87* - 42 - 65 - 60
Skills: Charge II, Faze II, Instructor I, Military Administrator I, Qiang Shu II, Raid II
Items: Horse: Horse (Spd+3), Armor: Iron Cuirass +3 Might, Weapon Melee: Spear +2 Might, Weapon Ranged: Set of Javelins

Baideng

Overhearing a talk about the Crown prince and his master Meng Tian. Xu Fu became intrigued so much, that he set out to Baideng. A northern border town, where it is said an old man talks of a mystery behind the death of the great general. Upon arrival Xu Fu goes to the center of town he looks around and stops to ask the first passerby about an old man telling stories. " Excuse me, I have heard of an old man telling stories about General Meng Tian. I would like to meet him. Do you know where he is?"
Xu Fu (27) 78 - 87* - 42 - 65 - 60
Charge II, Civil Administrator I, Faze II, Instructor I, Military Administrator I, Qiang Shu II, Raid II
Provincial Influence 44, Provincial Bond 86
Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

(OOC: I'm back, will post an update either today or tomorrow. Cheers.)
Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

I will be restarting this. Please edit and update your sign-ups. I'll make the decision Sunday, February 6th after the Super Bowl.
Xiahou Ping
Lieutenant

Post by Xiahou Ping »

Name: Zhang Ze
Stats: 62-99*-33-29-70
Skills: Challenge II, Instructor II, Qiangshu II, Raid II, Rupture II
Items: Iron Helmet (Mgt+3), Billhook (Melee, Mgt+2)

RP arrival: "Hey, I heard that some old codger up in Baideng knows the whereabouts of Meng Tian's legacy."

"WHAT!? We should totally have a look."

Over hearing the brief conversation the two peasants were having, he was completely intrigued. He had heard t ales of Meng Tian as he was growing up, and in many ways he had aspired to follow in his footsteps. This was a chance to good to miss, and he immediately set out for Baideng in search of the elderly man who claimed to know more.

((Don't know if I'm too late for this as I missed the original sign up date. If so, no worries!))
Zhang Ze 張则 zi měng​hǔ​ 猛虎 (22)
62-104*-33-34-70
Challenge II, Instructor II, Qiangshu II, Raid II, Rupture II