The Great Boat Robbery

Moderator: Game Masters

scorpion
Captain
Location: Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry. Devil on your back, I can never die.

Re: The Great Boat Robbery

Post by scorpion »

With a heavy sigh, Tao addressed the situation. He signaled his men to give the door chopping a break, and to form up in their 2 rowed ranks. Leaving a slight hole for Tao to back into at the point. And to allow for the pikes of their halberds to reach out in a defensive knot.

"Lads, you got two options. Leave the girls and take the rest of your loot, or stick around and get slaughtered like animals. We've got larger numbers, better equipment, and veteran training. Think hard before you throw your lives away. Take what you've got and be lucky I'm letting you get away with what you've done to these ladies. I've got bigger matters to attend. But I will take all of your loot if you decide to do something stupid."

Tao and his men will engage the drunken sods if they don't meet his demands.
If they do meet his demands, he will get back to work and cut the women free. Instructing them to pick up the weapons they can find and either running for safety or assisting him in his endeavors under is protection.

Name: Sho Tao
Stats: 69-117-28-48-57
Skills: Challenge II, Charge II, Smith III, Yueshu II
Items: Horse - (+5 speed horse), Head - (+7 mig Helm), Body - (+7 mig Armor), Weapon - (+10 mig ax)
Soldiers: 7(83) Bronze armor and Halberds *Note - 3 injured.
Name: Sho Tao
Stats: 69-117-28-64-57
Skills: Challenge II, Charge II, Smith III, Yueshu II
flare_knight1
Officer

Post by flare_knight1 »

Having been defeated due to her injuries and hurt one more, Gongzhou retreated from the front lines, aiming to stay out of conflict

(Can't do stats, on phone)
Niu Gongzhu, 16, Wife of Baihu, 80-95-36-47-40| Qiangshu II,Maraud II, Pierce II,Instructor II

Follower: Da Gan(44) 59-55-54-59-66 Yueshu II, Envelop I, Qiangshu I, Jeer I, Faze I, Dash I, Saboteur I
alexoren
Sergeant

Post by alexoren »

Alexandrus for merely a moment glanced back to see Niu had taken a large injury in her fighting. He chuckled slightly as he said "Silly woman." He then quickly turned about and stuck his fist into the air. "DIE BEFORE MY HAND!" he roared as he charged again to the front line and swung his halberd about like a mad man killing anything in his path. His goal was those blasted merchants and he wouldn't stop until he made it to them.

Name: Alexandrus Brutus Publius
Stats: 81-97-48-59-38
Skills: Faze, Qianshu 2, Maraud 2, Pierce 2, Instructor 2
Items: +4 might halberd, +3 might armor, +1 speed horse, +2 com book, +2 jud book, +3 might +3 cha phoenix's helmet
RuffRydeR
Little Lady Xia

Post by RuffRydeR »

Anshui was quite unused to playing a supporting role, but the tight quarters really made her feel rather uncomfortable in her outfit. She longed for the freedom to maneouvre on the ground, but for now, all she could do was keep behind the larger warrior Alexandrus, and give him aid with the reach of her weapon.

Part of her focus was drawn away to the injured Niu as well, but she did her best to keep up and press the attack...

Name: Lei Anshui
Stats: 53-102*-34-77-78
Skills: Challenge I, Gongshu II, Haste II, Intimidate II, Yueshu II
Items: Horsie (Spd +1), Tribal Headdress (Mgt +7), Battle Harness (Mgt +7), Guan Dao (Halberd, Mgt 2), Composite Bow (Ranged)
Lei Anshui (21), Chief Aide
53-108*-34-81-78
Challenge I, Gongshu II, Haste II, Intimidate II, Yueshu II
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

OOC Note: I apologize about the delay in this quest. I have been busy with staff related work and real life matters. Expect a update soon.
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

This is an OOC update.

Sho Tao (Scorpion) and Lei Anshui (RuffRyder) have already been told of this yet the quest was on delay due to two of their fellow participants being involved in a plot. Niu Gongzhu (Flareknight1) and Alexandrus Publius (Aleksandr) was the target of active plots and one of the participants, Alexandrus, has been slain. At the moment, Niu Gongzhu's possible ploy is void due to various factors.

However, as Alexandrus has been slain and the quest has been reduced to merely three players, this quest will be brought to a halt. All remaining participants; Sho Tao, Lei Anshui, and Niu Gongzhu will receive a partial reward.
Starring As:
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

Sho Tao has received 700 Gold

Lei Anshui has received 600 gold

Niu Gongzhu has received 600 gold
Starring As: