Administrator

Changsha Provincial Roleplay

Post by ann »

For roleplay in Changsha.
Xe
Miss Pretty

Re: Changsha Provincial Roleplay

Post by Xe »

She had moved south quickly. Upon hearing the rumors, she quickly procured a horse and moved, heading south. Arriving in Wuling, she moved about the city, asking many people many things. Finally, she came upon a generally accepted rumor: An ogre often went about to the Blue Dragon. Arriving at the bar, she quietly entered, taking a seat in the corner, clutching her cloak to her, watching the patrons closely...
Guan Xiuying, 15, Female
41-44-73-57-108*
Diplomat II, Doctor, Engineer II, Politician II, Propagandist

[23:26] <Aleksandr> The way you get a GF is be like
[23:26] <Aleksandr> Bitch, I don't smell dinner cooking
[23:27] <@Kern> I've gotten all my girlfriends with my welding skill, and some Roofies.
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

There was no missing that man, after all.. he seemingly dominated the room about him. Oh, almost twenty men was pressed into that small bar. Their rambunctious shouts and grunts echoing from wall to wall as the girlish squeals of servants went through the air and blushingly they ran off with a new order in mind. Oh, but, even with all that activity.. it was hard to miss the man who had become known as the Monster of Changsha. Oh, the man was a brute. A utter brute who towered above his fellow man. His burly frame settled at a far table, two woman settled across his massive lap. Their dainty arms slithered about his muscular and short neck as they whispered honeyed words into that man's ears and he freely drank from that clay jug. The smell of alcohol and sweat dominated the bar, but, it seemingly dripped from that giant's very pore.

Yet, even if his size could of been overlooked, that grinning and mirthful face was something that would always remain within the sweetest of dreams of that young girl. The dreams of a once darling father who tended for her every want and desire. A father who had simply tossed her away to his dearest brother at the first hint of war. Oh yes, that grinning and mirthful face could hardly be forgotten as his tanned neck went back and danced as he swallowed down the remnants of that jug. With a noisy sigh, he tossed the jug away. Allowing it to crash against the wall as he gently eased a girl off of his lap and motioned for her to fetch another drink as he simply diverted his attention to the younger of a two.
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!
Xe
Miss Pretty

Post by Xe »

There was no doubt. The man was enormous, exactly as she remembered him. His laugh, his face...Even his love of the drink was the same. She gihed, watching him sadly as he drank freely and kept women near her. She watched him, remembering the sweet words and his fatherly attitude. She stood, after a while of watching, and approached. She hesitated when she came near, however, Memories painfully running through her mind. However, she swallowed the lump in her throat, walking forward to his table. "E...Excuse me, Sir? May I speak to you?" She timidly asked, still having the cloak wrapped closely, obviously afraid.
Guan Xiuying, 15, Female
41-44-73-57-108*

[23:27] <@Kern> I've gotten all my girlfriends with my welding skill, and some Roofies.
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

Guǎn​ Huáng​ stiffened as that woman approached and he could only cock a brow at the slim and cloaked figure which approached him. For a long moment, Guǎn​ Huáng​ merely gazed upon the figure before those lips split into that toothy grin. "No." he softly commented before raising one of those large and calloused hands. For a moment, it almost seemed as if he would strike! But, at the last moment, that hand's movements became gentle as he placed his hand down upon the other's head and he continued to grin. "I refuse to talk to any man, or woman, who refuses to properly show their face and meet a man's proper gaze. Just can't trust a man who can't meet your gaze and pussy foots it all about. No need for all of that! It is a damnable waste of time." Guǎn​ Huáng​ jokingly commented before slapping the slim figure upon the back. "Oy! Get a glass for this lil' thing over here." he commented before glancing down upon the woman in his lap and brushing her away. Simply coming to stand, Guǎn​ Huáng​ stood there for a long moment. Stretching before moving across the room and towards a stack of cracked and opened barrels. Oh, a rusted axe laid buried within one of those barrel's depths. But, simply plucking it up and slamming it down into the counter, he picked up a mostly whole barrel and carried it within one arm back to the table. Setting it down, vertically, he simply returned to his seat and nodded at the other. Expecting her to sit.
Starring As:
Xe
Miss Pretty

Post by Xe »

She timidly sat down, opening her mouth to refuse a drink but being drowned out. As she sat uneasily on the crate, she breathed in deeply and sighed. Did he not realize...? She smiled sadly under her hood, before pulling it back, revealing her face. She smiled softly at him, as she pulled several strands of hair from her face. "Do.." She began, before shaking her head. "It's...nice to see you again..." She spoke softly. "How...are you...?"
Guan Xiuying, 15, Female
41-44-73-57-108*

Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

Guǎn​ Huáng​ was silent for a long moment and as that woman returned with that jug, he took it in a faintly trembling hand. Tearing off the seal, he quickly brought it to his lips and tilted his head back. Swallowing it down until he slammed the jug down, a faint crack appearing along it's edge as he gazed upon the table before him. His form tense and almost ready to spring up into action as he remained sitting there, quiet for the moment.. "It certainly has been a long time." he commented in a soft and unwavering tone. "A.. long time. How long has it been now? Five.. six years?" he questioned as he shifted his hand. Bringing it to cup his face as he remained sitting there, quiet for the moment as he delved into his own thoughts. "I'm just fine.. ya?"
Starring As:
Xe
Miss Pretty

Post by Xe »

"We were...We are fine. We at least still have a home..." She spoke, looking down. "Five years..." she smiled at him. "I've grown...Uncle has, as well. He seems...matured. He was angry when you left...Though he never showed it. He cared for us as if we were his own children..." She sighed softly. "I..." She stopped, swallowing before thinking. "Why...Did you leave?" She asked, as tears welled up in her eyes, even when she wiped them away. "I never...Understood why you left..." She lightly laughs. "Maybe I'm still too young to understand."
Guan Xiuying, 15, Female
41-44-73-57-108*

Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

The Monster of Changsha sat there in utter silence, his normally grinning features having grown mute and cold as stone. His normally lively eyes had become dull pebbles that gazed upon that cracked jug as he listened to his daughter's words and slowly rolled his neck to the side. Allowing that muscular neck to pop in a little symphony of cracks before rotating his neck the other way. Yet, gripping at his chin, he straightened his neck back out and merely sat there. Forever silent as he considered those hanging words. Just why had he left? Oh, those words haunted his memory. Words he had thought over so many nights before.. yet, the answer laid upon his tongue. Heavy as iron as he licked his lips and gave a deep sigh. "War is a demanding thing, Xuxu.." Guǎn​ Huáng whispered before pinching the bridge of his nose. "It demanded that I go fight and I did.. I know it does not make sense to you and I hope you are never exposed to war. I hope you never have to learn of its horrors.. how it can change men and make their hearts grow cold. But.. what are you doing here?"
Starring As:
Xe
Miss Pretty

Post by Xe »

"I heard rumors of an ogre of a man in Wuling and I...I knew it was you...Father..." She gulped on her words, casting her gaze down. "For...the last year I've searched, listening and speaking to everyone I could to try to find some trace of you...I have news, Father...Uncle married me off to an ambitious soldier..." She closed her eyes, thinking for a time, as well as absorbing her father's reaction. "He is a good man, of course, and he treats me well..."
Guan Xiuying, 15, Female
41-44-73-57-108*