Changsha Provincial Roleplay

Moderator: Game Masters

Bonaparte
Marshal

Re: Changsha Provincial Roleplay

Post by Bonaparte »

Deng Yue became very stern, and both advisers knew how quickly this has to be done.

Deng Yue: Next month, no later. I hope that you will have your troops ready by then.
Deng Yue, 40
51-46-50-78-80*
Military Administrator II, Civil Administrator II, Diplomat II, Politician II
Items: Horse (+1 Speed, E), Ring of Changsha (+3 Charisma, E)
RuffRydeR
Little Lady Xia

Post by RuffRydeR »

Always ready. Now, ah...I do not suppose, since we shall all be working together, I could actually maybe get some food here...No? Ah, worth trying, I suppose. As long as I finally get this beast you promised... Anshui frowned. She really was hungry. Evading Nare had been hard work after all, but if business was done, then, it seemed she would have to leave. It looked like that was what Yue planned to do as well, anyways.
Lei Anshui (21), Chief Aide
53-108*-34-81-78
Challenge I, Gongshu II, Haste II, Intimidate II, Yueshu II
Xe
Miss Pretty

Post by Xe »

Xiuying quietly entered that town in Changsha her father lived in. She wore a cloak, as she had the last time she visited him. Unlike last time, however, she was completely alone, without her husband or guard, as she moves straight towards the tavern he often was at, entering quietly, scanning the room quickly...
Guan Xiuying, 15, Female
41-44-73-57-108*
Diplomat II, Doctor, Engineer II, Politician II, Propagandist

[23:26] <Aleksandr> The way you get a GF is be like
[23:26] <Aleksandr> Bitch, I don't smell dinner cooking
[23:27] <@Kern> I've gotten all my girlfriends with my welding skill, and some Roofies.
TheCavalier
Not-so-new recruit

Post by TheCavalier »

Tong Hanli limped before the guards infront of Nanjun. "I have come for an audience with the Governor."
Tong Hanli, The Hundred Span General (27) 75-21-74-47-68
Public Planner II, Diplomat I, Politican II, Scout II, Decoy I, Scribe II

Follower: Ding Zuan(76) 66-80-63-59-37 Smith II, Raid I, Jianshu I, Civil Administrator I, Cover I
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

TheCavalier wrote:Tong Hanli limped before the guards infront of Nanjun. "I have come for an audience with the Governor."

Guards nod and take him before the governor. The single guard lets the guest announce himself.

"Welcome, I am Gan Fiaobi."

The man was quite impressive, more a warrior than a politician.

"Drink?"
TheCavalier
Not-so-new recruit

Post by TheCavalier »

"Welcome, I am Gan Fiaobi."

The man was quite impressive, more a warrior than a politician.

"Drink?"
Tong Hanli bowed with some difficulty, ignoring the side of him that was dead and didn't respond very well. "I am most gracious Lord Gan, but I am a simple peasant from a village in Chang Sha. I was sent by my people to learn from you and your administration. Is there anything a man of humble birth can do to help Changsha?" Tong Hanli awaited the Governor's response.

Follower: Ding Zuan(76) 66-80-63-59-37 Smith II, Raid I, Jianshu I, Civil Administrator I, Cover I
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

The man grunted with a smile.

"Good, good, I am in fact a man of the people myself, a warrior!"

He looked at the character before him however and shrugged.

"I think we have things handled, has something happened to your village?"
TheCavalier
Not-so-new recruit

Post by TheCavalier »

The man grunted with a smile.

"Good, good, I am in fact a man of the people myself, a warrior!"

He looked at the character before him however and shrugged.

"I think we have things handled, has something happened to your village?"
Tong Hanli's eyes became distant, the scars on the left side of his face working as emotion gripped him. "Government soldiers burned it many years ago while pursuing some bandits in the area. It was... unfortunate. However nothing happens without a purpose. I am glad to see that things here are well administrated. Tell me before I go, what are your thoughts on the divisions that have appeared throughout our land? Do you believe the Mandate of Heaven has passed, or are Heavens still in favor of the Chin Dynasty? Thank you for your time. It was an honor to meet with you."

((Assuming that Tong Hanli is allowed to leave, I would like to go on to Qianzhong))

Tong Hanli approached the guards, trying his best to present an impressive front. Occasionally, Ding Zuan was helping him over some of the more difficult ground. "I have come to meet with the Governor. Please tell him I have arrived."

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

The warrior made governor frowned, strange was this man to him.

"It is a scary time indeed, war will soon be upon us, time for men of ability to thrive."

The man was dismissed as he seemed to lose interest and wanted to leave.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The guard nodded.

"Sure, if we can have your name and the purpose of this meeting, we'll take you to him."
TheCavalier
Not-so-new recruit

Post by TheCavalier »

"Sure, if we can have your name and the purpose of this meeting, we'll take you to him."
Tong Hanli was horrified to realize he had forgotten to send word of his coming. "Please tell the Governor that I am a citizen of Chang Sha named Tong Hanli. I would like to meet with him about the future of the region."