Changsha Provincial Roleplay

Moderator: Game Masters

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Changsha Provincial Roleplay

Post by Phailak »

OOC: I messed up :oops: Please consider the first RP as Qianzhong and we'll make this one Nanjun

Though the governor was not in the habit to receiving the common folk, he made an exception today.

"Lord Chen Buhann, a Master Tong to meet with you."

He waved the guard away.

"Yes, how may I help you?"
TheCavalier
Not-so-new recruit

Post by TheCavalier »

Though the governor was not in the habit to receiving the common folk, he made an exception today.

"Lord Chen Buhann, a Master Tong to meet with you."

He waved the guard away.

"Yes, how may I help you?"
((no prob))

Tong Hanli approached and bowed awkwardly, doing his best to make up for his bad side. "Lord Chen, I am Tong Hanli, and I have come from a village in Chang Sha that has suffered a great deal through the current time. We were burned by government troops in search of bandits and have still not recovered. We are in need, and were wondering if there was anything you could do to help us make it through the year."
Tong Hanli, The Hundred Span General (27) 75-21-74-47-68
Public Planner II, Diplomat I, Politican II, Scout II, Decoy I, Scribe II

Follower: Ding Zuan(76) 66-80-63-59-37 Smith II, Raid I, Jianshu I, Civil Administrator I, Cover I
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

The man actually shrugged.

"If you fools would listen to me and accept my guidance as do your betters, we would not have this little problem now would we? Why would I waste my time aiding you if you simply don't listen."

The Governor scolded him.
TheCavalier
Not-so-new recruit

Post by TheCavalier »

The man actually shrugged.

"If you fools would listen to me and accept my guidance as do your betters, we would not have this little problem now would we? Why would I waste my time aiding you if you simply don't listen."

The Governor scolded him.
Tong Hanli considered. "What news should I convey back to village Lord Chen? You will not help them?"

Follower: Ding Zuan(76) 66-80-63-59-37 Smith II, Raid I, Jianshu I, Civil Administrator I, Cover I
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

The man waved away his questions.

"I am constantly trying to help YOU people, you don't listen, what else can I do? Just a few months back, I spoke about a minimal amount of income needed from the village chiefs to improve roads, everyone was in an uproar despite my careful laid plans of the benefits it would bring... Waste of time I tell you"
TheCavalier
Not-so-new recruit

Post by TheCavalier »

The man waved away his questions.

"I am constantly trying to help YOU people, you don't listen, what else can I do? Just a few months back, I spoke about a minimal amount of income needed from the village chiefs to improve roads, everyone was in an uproar despite my careful laid plans of the benefits it would bring... Waste of time I tell you"
Tong Hanli's face betrayed no emotion. "I see. Thank you for your time Lord Chen. I will return to the village at once. I am glad I could see you." Tong Hanli bowed, again it was impossible to say if it was proper depth because of his infirmity, turned, and assuming he was allowed to, left the audience chamber.

Trendkill
Colonel

Post by Trendkill »

Closed RP

A young warrior set up his camp, hitched his horse to a nearby tree and, after preparing the small meal he had brought for himself, then set about making a fire. He had dispatched a messenger to request a meeting with a certain individual. A man whom he'd never met before, but was told by his commander to at least try to talk some sense in to this person. Jian wasn't much of a talker, at least not in a diplomatic sense, but he had faith in his ability to be genuine, realistic even, at least when it suited him. The situation in Changsha was growing tense. War was breaking out all around him. And so the time had come to be diligent, proactive, and to discover where peoples true motives were.
Lin Xin
General

Post by Lin Xin »

Lin Xin pulled the letter out of his shirt to review the directions again. He was travelling to meet a warrior from Shen Feng's army by the name of Luo. With a sigh, he replaced the letter and urged his mount forward. As he crested another hill, Xin saw the signs of a small camp by a tree.

He opted for a cautious approach, looking around the terrain for potential ambush points. Though the letter requested he come alone, Xin brought along his sister and bodyguard just in case as his strength lies more in the civil and administration spheres. With a nod, he sent Jia back behind the hill to scout the area while he stayed on the hilltop, waiting to see when, or if, Luo Jian will notice his arrival.
Lin Xin (32 M) 82-25-61-77-51 Civil Admin II, Diplomat I, Discipline II, Military Admin II, Politician I, Volley I, Wall I
Wife: Lee Ling Da (30 F) 75-52-62-70-52 Artisan II, Faze I, Haste I, Military Administrator I, Sortie I
Sister: Lin Jia (29 F) 30-72-61-64-72 Challenge I, Diplomat I, Doctor I, Engineer I, Faze I, Instructor I
Trendkill
Colonel

Post by Trendkill »

RR

One morning, as the brilliant sun began it's skyward journey across the horizon, a lone warrior rode hard across the countryside. He was single minded, determined to make it to the southernmost borders of Changsha. He was returning to the area he had once been to, with his Lord, the area controlled by the Battle Maiden of Changsha, Lei Anshui, and her family. As usual Jian was fierce in his devotion to being an upstart, a reckless fool who listened only to his desires and readily followed his heart. This time, however, his heart wasn't telling him to fight, it was telling him something else.

He finally arrived outside the camp of the 'barbarians' and, after dismounting his horse, walked quickly up to the perimeter guards and said, "please, I need to see Lady Lei. Tell her that Luo Jian wishes to speak with her about matters of grave importance."

Lin Xin

The lone figure sitting by the fire did in fact notice the approach of the three figures. It didn't bother him that Xin didn't come alone. In times like these, with war breaking out in every corner of the empire, one could not be too cautious. He rose to his feet and hailed the man by waving him over and calling out, "master Lin? Please, won't you join me? Your friends their can come to." He intentionally picked this sight to camp as it was atop a small hill with nearly no large trees, save the one he was under, and no large bushes or areas capable of hiding soldiers. Not only did he thin k it would set his guests mind at ease, he also liked the fact that he could spot any potential threats long before reaching him.
RuffRydeR
Little Lady Xia

Post by RuffRydeR »

Trendkill wrote:RR

One morning, as the brilliant sun began it's skyward journey across the horizon, a lone warrior rode hard across the countryside. He was single minded, determined to make it to the southernmost borders of Changsha. He was returning to the area he had once been to, with his Lord, the area controlled by the Battle Maiden of Changsha, Lei Anshui, and her family. As usual Jian was fierce in his devotion to being an upstart, a reckless fool who listened only to his desires and readily followed his heart. This time, however, his heart wasn't telling him to fight, it was telling him something else.

He finally arrived outside the camp of the 'barbarians' and, after dismounting his horse, walked quickly up to the perimeter guards and said, "Please, I need to see Lady Lei. Tell her that Luo Jian wishes to speak with her about matters of grave importance."
The new barbarian camp that had set up in province was odd. For one thing, it was smaller. For another thing, it was beside a town, one known as Hulu. For a third oddity, it seemed populated only with soldiers.

The tribesmen at the gate seemed quite willing to let him pass, regardless, though when he got to the center, he saw Anshui busy making passess at straw dummies, trying to cut them down with her guan dao. She was doing...well, okay. Or, at least, she was staying in the saddle, which was definitely an improvement.

The horse reared and she nearly fell off though, as a man got in her way to try to point out the visitor. Grumpily, she had two men calm the beast, as she then dismounted. She seemed a tad shaky, and definitely thankful to be back on solid ground, though the warrior woman gave Luo Jian a scowl, complaining idly, Lousy beast. I learned how to get it going now, but stopping...Ugh. Anyways, do I know you? Oh...I think I do. You were with Shen Feng. Why does he keep running? How can I test myself, test to see if he is worthy, if we never fight. Then, she paused, and frowned, adding, Wait...You are here to discuss that, correct? Not anything else?
Lei Anshui (21), Chief Aide
53-108*-34-81-78
Challenge I, Gongshu II, Haste II, Intimidate II, Yueshu II