Dai Roleplay Thread

Moderator: Game Masters

lutai
Lieutenant

Re: Dai Roleplay Thread

Post by lutai »

JG Chan wrote:lutai

"Ooooh, a great ruler, you say?" Shu'er whistled. "And foretold by mystics, at that...I don't think I've ever met anyone like that. Congratulations, then!" She smiled at Ma Shensun, clapping earnestly before taking on a more wistful look. "I hope you have the best of luck, Master Ma. But unfortunately, I've already decided where I'm going next so I don't think I can accompany you. Besides, I couldn't very well stay a wandering doctor if I join anyone, could I? There are many people in many places in this land for me to test my abilities on, and I don't want to be limited to helping only some of them... I could visit you later, though, if I ever pass through Changshan."

Ma Shensun nodded his head and smiled."Heh, well I hope to see you again one day my lady.I hope you have a great journey and my doors shall be open if you are ever in the mood to visit or join my army".He started to walk off to get ready for his journey to Chang Shan, but before he left the Pavilion."And one more thing Lady Tu, I hope the next time we meet that I will accept my proposal to marry you one day.I never seen a women with such beauty and ambition into her beliefs...hahahaha well until next time..hahahahaha!".he said laughing with joy while walking out of the pavilion.
chandler_19
Major

Post by chandler_19 »

scorpion wrote:
Closed RP with Mmhmm
Sho Tao was at the local tavern having himself some wine when a familiar face walked in the door. He spit all of his wine out in surprise on some other patron. He ignored the patrons distress and walked away thinking *he'll get over it*.

"Xun? What the hell are you doing this far north?"
Council RP
Since my other invitations are being lazy, I will assume they are already here.
(being wolf and a few others including Mmhmm)

"Ladies and gentlemen. It is high time we made something of this land in the north. There are two corrupt cities and a scattering of towns and villages still under no rule but their own. I mean to change that. What I propose is that we join forces to unit this province under one kingdom. Our kingdom. I am not proposing to be the ruler in turn. But if that is what it takes to see this land united, I will endure the burden. What I am proposing, is that we cease our squabbling and come to peaceful terms. Under these conditions, I am willing to fund this campaign out of pocket. There must be no infighting within this province. We must all seek to keep ourselves united and strong. Wasting our good men and resources on each other will only lead to disaster. This land has much potential. Who else would seek to make its' radiance shine through the corruption and tyranny enveloping it?"
Zhao Liu listened to his host wondering where Lady Sun Chao was. She was supposed to attend this meeting. Zhao Liu replied to his host.

Zhao Liu I share your wishes of no infighting. The province already suffering from corruption and unnecessary brutality. For the past 2 monts, I have manage to increase my influence over the province dramatically. Many aristocrates of the region seems to listen to my words. In fact before I received your invitation, I was planning to overthrow one of the governor of one city of the region maybe in march or april. This operation will really risky and the aristocrats will not agree that I gave the city to another ruler if I manage to succeed. My reason to be here is that I will need officers to help me in rally the entire province under our banner. I am not a selfish man. Every man and woman, that will join me, will have the chance and the freedom to give their opinion. While I might be the administrator, Lord Sho tao you could be our armaments expert or blacksmith, I have also learn that you are an excellent fighter that can challenge even the mighty warrior in a duel. Lady Sun Chao as the leadership, intelligence and judgment necessary to be an excellent supporting general of an army. Others will probably join us.

OOC If it helps, I have already work with the KT aspect of a kingdom last version, that is why that I was wishing to capture a city and start my own kingdom. Even if my character receive the status of ruler, I personnally know that it is impossible for a single person to run a kingdom by himself. The KT, tactics, recruitment and many others tasks needs to be done.
Zhao Liu ; 80-63-40-87-44
Aid, Civil Admin III, Instructor II, Military Administrator II, Smith II, Sortie
Item : none

http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 06#p177306
Mmhmm
New Recruit

Post by Mmhmm »

scorpion wrote:
Closed RP with Mmhmm
Sho Tao was at the local tavern having himself some wine when a familiar face walked in the door. He spit all of his wine out in surprise on some other patron. He ignored the patrons distress and walked away thinking *he'll get over it*.

"Xun? What the hell are you doing this far north?"
"Looking for you!" Xun's comrade entered moments after him. "Ah so I see you've found who you are looking for, Sho Tao correct?" Bei Huo bowed. "Forgive me, I am Bei Huo, Zhuge Xun's wit if you will..." Xun raised his eyebrow towards Huo, but quickly returned his focus to Sho Tao. "So what are these rumors of conquest I've been hearing about, you need another hand? Or two?"
Zhuge Xun
Gold: 100
90-67-53-42-38
Charge II, Discipline II, Instructor II, Sortie II, Wall II

Followers:
Bei Huo(81) 47-44-82-69-53 Spy I, Wall I, Pierce I, Decoy I, Gongshu I, Discipline I, Sortie I, Artisan I
Wolf
New Recruit

Post by Wolf »

After a short while a few men came upon the group.

"Hello there. My name is Cheng Zhen, I have with me my associates. Where is master Sho Tao?"
Name: Cheng Zhen
Gold: 150
69-19-69-75-64
Confuse II, Politician II, Volley II, Discipline II, Jeer II
scorpion
Captain
Location: Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry. Devil on your back, I can never die.

Post by scorpion »

Council RP

"I share your concerns master Zhao Liu. As I said, whoever this council deems worthy of leading us in this campaign will see my full support and funding. I would not choose sides at this point because I have yet to determine who would be most successful. I would hear the other council member's voices and opinions before we call this meeting to a close with our verdict. I have yet to hear the voices of Zhuge Xun, Cheng Zhen, and the rest of you. (Whoever you brought and whoever I've deemed unlikely to show up.) As for my dueling prowess, it has been a long time since I've championed a unit. I fear I am out of practice and have not deemed any of my earlier workings to be suitable to handle. Perhaps in some time I will forge my way into the scrolls of champions but for now, I will stay vigilant in this provincial tyranny. It seems in due time, you will be the most likely candidate for being the one to rise to power. As I have said, I have no desire for such things. A town perhaps but the workings of a city would be cumbersome I think. Yet even as you are about to challenge the right of a cities administration, I think that others may be on the same road. I must hear the entire council before making my decision and giving anyone my vote."

*Note, that unless everyone agrees and comes to a conclusion by vote, I will not be joining any kingdoms that are going to instantly be at each other's throats. Sho Tao will just be a wealthy smith with a shop in Dai until someone either kills or evicts him. I plan on making that difficult. I can bunker in with very well armed chariots with horses, bronze armor, and halberds. So if you want to kill this roach ur gonna need to get "The Big Boot" out of the closet. As I don't see a point in wasting resources this early without a positive outcome. Also, I hear that other plans have been set in motion and as far as I know, no one wants to be at odds this early on with 2 cities in one province.*

Closed RP

Xun has a follower now.. Interesting...
"Yes as a matter of fact, I will be hosting a council in about two hours. You are welcome to join us. Seeing as you are already here. Your input has always been welcome. Since we were children you've always been a friend that has been around during tough times. I see no point in shutting you out now. Will your er.. friend, be joining us?"

Edit # 2 Damnit! @ Wolf
The guard approached master Cheng Zhen. He bowed deeply after recognizing the man from previous visits.

"Ah, Master Cheng, Lord Sho has been expecting you. He awaits you eagerly in his office. Others have already arrived and I am sure your council will be most welcome within the chambers. Your entourage will be welcome as well. Come, I will show you the way."

Assuming Cheng Zhen follows, the guard leads him to Sho Tao's office and announces him in. The council was about to begin and the seat to Tao's left was still reserved. The right being occupied by Zhuge Xun.
Name: Sho Tao
Stats: 69-117-28-64-57
Skills: Challenge II, Charge II, Smith III, Yueshu II
Mmhmm
New Recruit

Post by Mmhmm »

"Very well, we'll accompany you."

Time warp!

Zhuge Xun remained at Sho Tao's side, not having much to say up until this point. Bei Huo nodded attentively. Zhuge Xun finally spoke when Sho Tao mentioned his needed input. Rising to his feet, he turned to Zhao Liu, but didn't address him as so. "You speak of actions that take careful planning, and consideration. We can't be too hasty. First off, what would we need to take such an action... supplies and man power wise?" Bei Huo raised his hand, to make his statement. "As well as the supplies. Who can provide what, and how quickly?" Xun nodded at Bei Huo's concerns. "Is this council all who we have to support us?" Looking around at the rather small group. "Though I do agree, for anything to get done, we should establish a project leader... anything after that could be voted on, or measure in ability and deed."
Zhuge Xun
Gold: 100
90-67-53-42-38
Charge II, Discipline II, Instructor II, Sortie II, Wall II

Followers:
Bei Huo(81) 47-44-82-69-53 Spy I, Wall I, Pierce I, Decoy I, Gongshu I, Discipline I, Sortie I, Artisan I
Wolf
New Recruit

Post by Wolf »

Zhen stood up and nodded to everyone in attendence.

"Hello everyone. I do not know all of your names however I will introduce myself. My name is Cheng Zhen, leader of a local village named Baotao. Beside me are my followers Ti and Dai (OOC. I did not mean that but I will not change it.). I am interesting is speaking of leadership here. Who else here represents not only themselves but a group of people as well?"
Name: Cheng Zhen
Gold: 150
69-19-69-75-64
Confuse II, Politician II, Volley II, Discipline II, Jeer II
scorpion
Captain
Location: Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry. Devil on your back, I can never die.

Post by scorpion »

Council RP

Sho Tao listened to the new input with an indifferent face. After Zhen made his comment, he decided to once again take the floor.
"The lot of us here have either a few followers and a small army at their backs. Aside from Master Xun who has a fresh line of conscripts on the way, we all have troops stationed in the area. Some closer than others. Some more well equipped. And yet some more numerous. What we can all agree on, is that we don't need them fighting their countrymen. If There must be two kingdoms in this province, I see no other options then to either arrange a diplomatic marriage, or have a brothership in blood between the two potential leaders. As I have said already, I will not be a part of a Kingdom at war with its' countrymen. That I cannot stand. So if one of you has a daughter handy, now is the time to say it. Lest you bleed palms and shake hands. This will either be a province under one sovereignty, or there must be rules set in stone to keep the Kingdoms in turn from tearing each other apart. That will only seek to hinder the potential of this great nation in the north."

Sho Tao drank some water. Letting the new input set in and let his guest's mind's work over what was said before continuing.

"As I see it, Master Zhen has his followers, armies, and some other men of interest hidden away standing behind him. His plans have yet to be heard. Master Zhao Liu has his followers, his armies, and the Lady Sun Chao along with his hidden men of interest at his command. His plans are to overthrow a cities administration peaceably soon enough to start his own kingdom. I have my guards, my wealth, and Master Xun waiting on my decision. My plans are for the province, not any kingdoms. I am well enough supplied to be a pain in the ass if this council will not see reason. Under this information, what do each of you propose?"
chandler_19
Major

Post by chandler_19 »

Zhao Liu I guess that we firstly need to determine how many factions which to create a kingdom in Dai. And then the factions need to find an acceptable agreement for everyone to form an alliance. What do you think of that for a start?

Zhao Liu let the chance to others to speak.
Zhao Liu ; 80-63-40-87-44
Aid, Civil Admin III, Instructor II, Military Administrator II, Smith II, Sortie
Item : none

http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 06#p177306
scorpion
Captain

Post by scorpion »

"It is to my understanding that yourself and Master Zhen wish to create kingdoms. I have no talent for the task and no will to pursue such an office. This impasse seems to be at the two of you. If you will not join under one banner, then this is what I propose. Master Zhao, take the city of Dai. And you, master Zhen, take the city of Ping Yang. I will take the town of Maiyi as my base of operations and headquarters for the oversight of both kingdoms. I will be a third party with no connections to either city. This is all under the conditions that the two of you become either brothers in arms, or family by arranged marriage. If either of you even have daughters to be married off. Otherwise, I don't see this option even being worth pursuing. For now, I am content with taking the town of Maiyi with my associate Master Xun. Though I wish to see this province united, I am not ignorant to compromise. Arrangements for towns and villages to be taken can be held within the town of Maiyi on neutral ground. Any cites, towns and villages out of province would be open targets. Is this compromise not a fair one? If the two of your kingdoms can stay as two kingdoms fighting for one cause, they will both have a tactical advantage over our neighbors to the south and east."