Dai Roleplay Thread

Post by ann »

For roleplay in Dai.
RHEBERT
Ensign

Re: Dai Roleplay Thread

Post by RHEBERT »

CLOSED RP WITH CHANDLER_19

Sun Chao left his home to visit a good friend whom raise to power seizing the control of the town of Juzhu. He had sent a letter to Zhao Liu to annouce his coming. He was waiting for his friend to arrive in a park near the town center.
Sun Chao
75-25*-98*-90*-41
Confuse II, Decoy I, Engineer I, Jeer II, Poison II
Item : Book of infinite wisdom(+7 Judgment), Book of celestial knowledge(+7 intel), Sword(+2 Might)
chandler_19
Major

Post by chandler_19 »

Rumors around Juzhu were telling the arrival of a man of reknown for his intelligence and his judgment. Zhao Liu was informed that a long forgotten friend was seeking a meeting with him in a nearby park. Intrigue and curious, Zhao Liu decided to show up. Zhao Liu approached the new comer. Despite the years passed since their last meeting, he had know problem to recognize the ghost from his past.

Zhao Liu Sun Chao, my friend! Greeting!!! What is bringing you around here????

Zhao Liu bowed respectfully for his friend.
Zhao Liu ; 80-63-40-87-44
Aid, Civil Admin III, Instructor II, Military Administrator II, Smith II, Sortie
Item : none

http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 06#p177306
scorpion
Captain
Location: Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry. Devil on your back, I can never die.

Post by scorpion »

Sho Tao wondered out of the city of Dai to visit a good friend of his in a small village. He had known Cheng Zhen for quite some time and it had been a long while since he had seen him. He entered the village and sought him out. Apparently Cheng Zhen had become the village leader quite recently and probably would be easy to find in the town hall. He entered the hall and waited to see him walk by.

Closed RP with Wolf.
Name: Sho Tao
Stats: 69-117-28-64-57
Skills: Challenge II, Charge II, Smith III, Yueshu II
RHEBERT
Ensign

Post by RHEBERT »

chandler_19 wrote:Rumors around Juzhu were telling the arrival of a man of reknown for his intelligence and his judgment. Zhao Liu was informed that a long forgotten friend was seeking a meeting with him in a nearby park. Intrigue and curious, Zhao Liu decided to show up. Zhao Liu approached the new comer. Despite the years passed since their last meeting, he had know problem to recognize the ghost from his past.

Zhao Liu Sun Chao, my friend! Greeting!!! What is bringing you around here????

Zhao Liu bowed respectfully for his friend.
Sun Chao returned the favor bowing for his friend too.

"I heard that you have manage to seize power of this small town with your influence. I have come to see if it was true. To my delight, it is?"

"Do you need help?"
Sun Chao
75-25*-98*-90*-41
Confuse II, Decoy I, Engineer I, Jeer II, Poison II
Item : Book of infinite wisdom(+7 Judgment), Book of celestial knowledge(+7 intel), Sword(+2 Might)
Wolf
New Recruit

Post by Wolf »

scorpion wrote:Sho Tao wondered out of the city of Dai to visit a good friend of his in a small village. He had known Cheng Zhen for quite some time and it had been a long while since he had seen him. He entered the village and sought him out. Apparently Cheng Zhen had become the village leader quite recently and probably would be easy to find in the town hall. He entered the hall and waited to see him walk by.

Closed RP with Wolf.
I found it Scorp. Hurrayyy. :bom:

While sitting the the town hall a number of people walked past whispering. A few children looked at him then ran off. It was clear that Baotao did not recieve many visitors. A few minutes later, and older man followed by a younger man came upon Tao. The older man spoke very sternly.

"My name is Yong Dai, can I help you?"
Name: Cheng Zhen
Gold: 150
69-19-69-75-64
Confuse II, Politician II, Volley II, Discipline II, Jeer II
scorpion
Captain
Location: Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry. Devil on your back, I can never die.

Post by scorpion »

Sho Tao had the distinct impression that he was going to have a hard time finding anyone in the village. He was greeted by mostly apprehensive stares. He was about to give up and look somewhere else when a man approached him.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Yong Dai. I am looking for a man named Cheng Zhen. We are old friends from long ago. Would you have any idea where to find him?"
Wolf
New Recruit

Post by Wolf »

Dai smiled and nodded to the man with him. The second man whispered to one of the boys looking at Tao and the boy ran off. The younger man took a step forward and spoke.

"My name is Er Ti, it is a pleasure to meet an old friend of master Cheng. We are his followers you see, we grew up in this town with Zhen and when he returned to take it over we joined up to help him. Tell me have you been in Baotao long?"
69-19-69-75-64
scorpion
Captain

Post by scorpion »

"Afraid not, I have only been here for just under an hour and most of that time was spent finding the town hall. Did you say you were his followers? I was not aware he rose to some power."
Wolf
New Recruit

Post by Wolf »

The men look at one another then back to Tao.

"Master Cheng's father was village leader until his death a few months ago. Old man Dai here served his father for a number of years and when master cheng came back Dai helped to ease the transition. Master.."

As Ti was speaking tall man was walking at the head of a number of villagers. He interupted Ti as he was speaking.

"I told you Ti, stop calling me master Cheng. My name is Zhen."

He then turned to Tao and started to smile.

"As for you, what the hell are you doing this far north?"
69-19-69-75-64