Di Roleplay Thread

Moderator: Game Masters

nstroud
General

Re: Di Roleplay Thread

Post by nstroud »

De Man is drug before the gates of Beidi bound and gagged. A solitary man, holding a giant axe, is standing in front of the gatehouse.

"De Man, you traitorous piece of offal. I spared your life and you repay my kindness with betrayal? What do you have to say for yourself?" cried Magistrate Huang.

De Man's gag is removed and allowed to stand.
Prefect Huang Fu
Suicide Fox
Cheerleader

Post by Suicide Fox »

Being a man of little words, De Man licked his lips to moisten them. They hadn't allowed him to have a drop of water since his capture and in the back of his mind he figured he would never get to taste the substance ever again. The irony of it all was a little overwhelming, but the white haired smith couldn't help but smile out of amusement.

He sniffed the air and took in the moment. The whole world seemed to move in slow motion. He chose not to stand.

"What I did is unforgivable. All I can ask is that you give me a swift death and take good care of my belongings. A man cannot take back the mistakes that he's made in this life, but perhaps in the next.. I can attone for what I've done."
nstroud
General

Post by nstroud »

Huang smiled a cruel smile and motioned for two men to bring forward a rope that is tied to the top of the gatehouse.

"Request denied traitor."

De Man is then strung up and allowed to slowly suffocate at the end of the rope. Once he is dead he is cut down and his corpse mutilated and fed to the dogs.

De Man is Dead!
Prefect Huang Fu
nstroud
General

Post by nstroud »

nstroud wrote:Huang smiled a cruel smile and motioned for two men to bring forward a rope that is tied to the top of the gatehouse.

"Request denied traitor."

De Man is then strung up and allowed to slowly suffocate at the end of the rope. Once he is dead he is cut down and his corpse mutilated and fed to the dogs.

De Man is Dead!

Edit: forgot to say that I'm confiscating his items.
Prefect Huang Fu
lutai
Lieutenant

Post by lutai »

Hating his life in the service of the useless Huang Fu, Ma Rai left his service and prepared for his journey into Wei.But before he, went he found a abandon house near the Wei province and stayed their for a while.He fixed it up where it would be sufficient for him to live for a short while,he sent a message ti Chen saying he would visit him in Wei soon and be expecting his arrival.Ma Rai wasn't about to lose his goal this time.And he will make sure that no one will ever destroy his lords kingdom again.

As for Rai's family, they moved back in Chang Shan where they currently was stationed to kind of reclaim their positions as higher class of the Ma's.Ma Rai's mother took back charge of the clan and, will do anything to try to get Rai's dream to be a reality.