Henan Provincial Roleplay

Moderator: Game Masters

Rebel
NPC spammer

Re: Henan Provincial Roleplay

Post by Rebel »

"Cool."

Says Gus wondering how he would go about achieving the underboss rank. 100 gold daily sounded real sweet. He stands up from his seat and nods at the lord.

"I must say lord Bao, no one else has offered me an offer as tempting as yours. The 5 or 10 month year-end bonus is a deal winner. I am almost convinced to join you right here."

"But there is some business I need to attend to first. I shall return before the month is over to join your bossdom if that is cool with you?"

((Depending on the result of another RP, I'll post before turn change 7th January. Happy New Year))
KvChaos
Major

Post by KvChaos »

"Business?" Le asks. "What business, if I may ask? If you are seriously considering to be part of our family, your problem is our problem. Your enemies shall sleep with the fish tonight!"
v3 Wu Ming w/ Xiu Zhi Ni
v4 百家 乐 | Bai Jia Le / Blackjack

@@ Sim-Warlords Warmongers Map @@
Rebel
NPC spammer

Post by Rebel »

Zhang goes into a trance getting flashbacks. After what seems like a long pause he comes back to his senses.

"Buh..who? what? We're having fish for dinner tonight?"

He shrugs.

"Yes as I was saying..when do we start bossman?"

((Sorry about the delay. Posted OI))
KvChaos
Major

Post by KvChaos »

Nothing looks surprising enough for the Don, and with a sniff due to the season's cold weather, he replied.

"Great. You are hereby a made man of the Bai family of Henan Zhang Gus. Bao will orientate you regarding the rest of the family business."

End
NOTE: Go through the steps here to join http://simwarlords.net/forum/viewtopic. ... 75#p171875
v3 Wu Ming w/ Xiu Zhi Ni
v4 百家 乐 | Bai Jia Le / Blackjack

@@ Sim-Warlords Warmongers Map @@
Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

Brother Dun wrote:The Lord-Scholar frowned, thanked the inn-keeper and then went outside. First, he and his men checked around the inn to see if the rope ladder was laying about, and if it was not, they would go out and try to find themselves a ladder from someone else in the town.
As Zu Yanghei wandered around on the outside of the inn, he found a ladder hanging enticingly just out of reach from the back side of the inn. Perhaps if Zu Yanghei had a polearm, it could be reached.
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

Cao Chao wrote:
Brother Dun wrote:The Lord-Scholar frowned, thanked the inn-keeper and then went outside. First, he and his men checked around the inn to see if the rope ladder was laying about, and if it was not, they would go out and try to find themselves a ladder from someone else in the town.
As Zu Yanghei wandered around on the outside of the inn, he found a ladder hanging enticingly just out of reach from the back side of the inn. Perhaps if Zu Yanghei had a polearm, it could be reached.
Motioning for one of his men to come by, he pointed to the ladder, "Use your Pi Spear to get that thing down, but be careful not to damage it! I don't feel like falling off of a ladder on my way up."
Zu Yanghei zì 智盜 'Zhì​dào​' (Knowledge Thief)
Cao Chao
Marquis

Post by Cao Chao »

Brother Dun wrote:Motioning for one of his men to come by, he pointed to the ladder, "Use your Pi Spear to get that thing down, but be careful not to damage it! I don't feel like falling off of a ladder on my way up."
The soldier reached up with the pi spear and tried to hook the bottom rung of the ladder. After several tries, he was able to do so. The momentum from the falling end of the rope ladder was stopped by something that had secured the ladder to the roof. The bottom of the rope ladder was steadied by two soldiers.
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

Finally, with the ladder secured, the Lord-Scholar gripped the first few rungs, "Okay, keep it steady, and if I start to fall... Well, let's hope that doesn't happen," he said, smiling mirthlessly.

Taking a deep breath, and swearing underneath it, the Lord-Scholar began to climb the ladder. Hand over hand, step by step, he climbed the ladder up to the roof of the inn and approached the source of the snoring. Slowly he approached, to keep his footing upon the roof, before finally getting the man within his sights, "Excuse me," he said, softly at first, "Excuse me," he said this time, louder, so as to wake the sleeper... Hoping that waking the man did not cause him to plummet from the roof!
Cao Chao
Marquis

Post by Cao Chao »

Brother Dun wrote:Finally, with the ladder secured, the Lord-Scholar gripped the first few rungs, "Okay, keep it steady, and if I start to fall... Well, let's hope that doesn't happen," he said, smiling mirthlessly.

Taking a deep breath, and swearing underneath it, the Lord-Scholar began to climb the ladder. Hand over hand, step by step, he climbed the ladder up to the roof of the inn and approached the source of the snoring. Slowly he approached, to keep his footing upon the roof, before finally getting the man within his sights, "Excuse me," he said, softly at first, "Excuse me," he said this time, louder, so as to wake the sleeper... Hoping that waking the man did not cause him to plummet from the roof!
Zu Yanghei nearly fell off of the ladder once or twice, but managed to steady himself in time. The soldiers below giggled loudly at the wiggling butt of the Lord-Scholar ascend onto the roof. Huffing to himself, the Lord-Scholar found himself on an angled roof. At it's peak, he found an old man, looking disheveled and dirty, sound asleep.

"Go away," murmured the sleeping man, unconsciously waving a hand a the Lord-Scholar when Zu Yanghei spoke.
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

Cao Chao wrote:Zu Yanghei nearly fell off of the ladder once or twice, but managed to steady himself in time. The soldiers below giggled loudly at the wiggling butt of the Lord-Scholar ascend onto the roof. Huffing to himself, the Lord-Scholar found himself on an angled roof. At it's peak, he found an old man, looking disheveled and dirty, sound asleep.

"Go away," murmured the sleeping man, unconsciously waving a hand a the Lord-Scholar when Zu Yanghei spoke.
When the man responded, with his hung over wave, the Lord-Scholar was barely able to contain the chuckle that he so badly wished to release, "Sir, do you realize you are on the roof of an inn," he asked, for lack of anything better to say...