Henan Provincial Roleplay

Moderator: Game Masters

Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Re: Henan Provincial Roleplay

Post by Cao Chao »

A not so empty jar of wine was thrown at the Lord Scholar. The jar exploded upon contact, drenching the man in warm wine. While it was not enough to cause the Lord Scholar to fall off the roof, it was enough to unbalance him and force him to fall prone onto the roof. "Go away," said the old, dirty scholar again.
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

Falling down upon the roof after having been hit by the wine bottle, the Lord-Scholar gritted his teeth... At least he hadn't been wearing anything nice on this trip, "Oh ho," he said to the drunkard, "For that, I'd have half a mind to push you over the edge you lout... But instead... I think I have a better idea. Once I can get my way down there, I'm dragging you off of this roof with me, and we can either go down the ladder or over the edge. It'll be your choice."
Zu Yanghei zì 智盜 'Zhì​dào​' (Knowledge Thief)
Cao Chao
Marquis

Post by Cao Chao »

Brother Dun wrote:Falling down upon the roof after having been hit by the wine bottle, the Lord-Scholar gritted his teeth... At least he hadn't been wearing anything nice on this trip, "Oh ho," he said to the drunkard, "For that, I'd have half a mind to push you over the edge you lout... But instead... I think I have a better idea. Once I can get my way down there, I'm dragging you off of this roof with me, and we can either go down the ladder or over the edge. It'll be your choice."
With a yawn, the scholar stood up groggily. Swaying a bit, he opened the front of his robes and to began piss in the general direction of the Lord-Scholar.
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

"Oh, well isn't that special," the Lord-Scholar said, frowning. Finally, he waited for the man to finish, "You done yet? You do realize you're still standing up on a roof, now come down before you fall off you lout."
Cao Chao
Marquis

Post by Cao Chao »

"Whaaaaa'ssss thhhhaaaaa?" asked the drunkard, peering at the Lord Scholar with his eyes open the barest crack. "Cannnncha leeee a man ta cat sum zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz en peaz?"
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

The Lord-Scholar chuckled, "Oh, quite a wit on you, isn't there? If you want to sleep, why don't you get off the roof and find yourself a bed? The innkeeper downstairs said you had one already checked out, and if he's rented it out, why don't you come down and use mine? Either way, if you're the man I'm looking for or not, I'd hate to see you scramble your brains upon the ground below this building."
Cao Chao
Marquis

Post by Cao Chao »

"Eyez likzzzzzzzz da son . . . anzzzzzzzz da piiiiitttttttttz anzzzzz patttttzzzz ofzz rainzzz," replied the drunkard, slurring his speech. With a large yawn, he collapsed onto a heap back onto the roof back to sleep.
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

The Lord-Scholar sighed and sat down upon the roof. He examined his wine-stained robes a moment, and frowned. This foolish man... Finally, an idea came to him, "Hey, I've an idea... Get down from the roof, and I'll buy you some fresh wine... After all, your last jug seems to have found it's way mysteriously onto my robes," he said, the last part quite flatly.
Cao Chao
Marquis

Post by Cao Chao »

Snores was the only response the Lord-Scholar got.
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

The Lord-Scholar, hearing the snores, stood up and went towards the ladder, looking down to his men, he smiled, "I need two of you up here, the two with the best balance preferably, we have some work to do... And one of you bring a spear or a long stick or something."

When the two other men finally climbed up, the Lord-Scholar took the spear and began poking the drunkard with the butt end of it, "Wake up, wake up, wake up," he said, somewhat playfully, "I'm persistent, aren't I?"