Jiaodong Provincial Roleplay

Moderator: Game Masters

Kayfen
Ensign

Re: Jiaodong Provincial Roleplay

Post by Kayfen »

[Aisha]

Kang returned from his audience with Shi Tong, hoping he would not find Ping when he opened the door and entered. For a moment, he counted himself lucky, before his brain caught up and told him that the woman he saw was indeed Ping. "Hello, Ping," he said quietly as if nothing had happened. He walked into the other room without another word. "Would you like tea, my love?" he asked pleasantly.
Hu Kang Chí táng huà | Age 25 | Stats: 55-38-84-80-50
Skills: Confuse II, Poison I, Public Planner II, Doctor, Civil Administrator II, Propagandist I, Scout I, Scribe I
Aisha
Lieutenant

Post by Aisha »

She didn't stir immediately and murmured, before opening her eyes, an answer to him. "Mm, yeah, thanks." After a few moments of silence her eyes opened wide and she sat up to turn to look at him. "You're home!" She got to her feet and walked across the room to him. But, though Kang might have expected a bear-hug of relief from his lover, she stopped just out of arm's reach and bowed her head as she blushed. He hadn't seen her dressed in anything other than armour or her usual peasant clothes. She wasn't really sure what he would make of it and she was too shy to ask his opinion just yet. "I'm glad you're safe..." She whispered, thoroughly restrained in her bashfulness, but she didn't look up at him and only continued to wait with her hands nervously clutched together before her and hidden in the large sleeves of her robes.
Zhū PìngXiàn Zhì - Valiant Stallion
50-95-43-80-53
Civil Administrator, Propagandist II, Qiangshu, Saboteur II, Trainer II
Kayfen
Ensign

Post by Kayfen »

Aisha wrote:She didn't stir immediately and murmured, before opening her eyes, an answer to him. "Mm, yeah, thanks." After a few moments of silence her eyes opened wide and she sat up to turn to look at him. "You're home!" She got to her feet and walked across the room to him. But, though Kang might have expected a bear-hug of relief from his lover, she stopped just out of arm's reach and bowed her head as she blushed. He hadn't seen her dressed in anything other than armour or her usual peasant clothes. She wasn't really sure what he would make of it and she was too shy to ask his opinion just yet. "I'm glad you're safe..." She whispered, thoroughly restrained in her bashfulness, but she didn't look up at him and only continued to wait with her hands nervously clutched together before her and hidden in the large sleeves of her robes.
"I am glad, as well. I expected a hasty return. My apologies for leaving you. The dangers of the journey were greater than I anticipated, as Wen Luan had taken power by the time I arrived. She did not harm me, nor know that I fly the banner of her former enemy." He poured himself and his fiancee tea, offering hers with a small smile. "You look beautiful, my Ping."
Skills: Confuse II, Poison I, Public Planner II, Doctor, Civil Administrator II, Propagandist I, Scout I, Scribe I
Aisha
Lieutenant

Post by Aisha »

A slightly puzzled frown crossed her face at his mention of having left her behind but it deepened into a proper frown of disapproval at the news that their former lord had been the one to greet him from the seat of power. Kang would recognise, if he had met her eye at that moment, a look of possessive protectiveness returning to the young woman's stare. But once he had explained what had happened, or at least the important detail of what had not occurred, she gave a slow nod of acceptance as she digested the news. Ping reached out to take the offered cup but froze when he smiled at her and gave his compliment. Her cheeks, which had just started to cool off, immediately burned with embarrassment and she stared at him wide-eyed with her hand still lifted halfway to his. "Kang!" She exclaimed, dropping her arm sulkily and turning her back on him, she covered her face with both hands and slowly pulled them down toward her chin. She looked back at him with her fingers over her mouth, the pressure pulling her face downward a little in a goofy expression, before she dropped her hands by her sides and tried to sound less like a teenager disgraced by a comment from her parent. "Nnnngh...Th-thank you." She managed to get the word out and took the cup from his hand quickly but carefully. She sipped her tea and then twitched at how hot it was, sticking out her tongue and whining, she then tried to look at her protruding tongue to see how burnt it was but gave up after a moment and grinned at him.

"Pyu musta been pretty surprised to see you, eh? Haha, she was a strange lady. Man, one helluva strange lady." She went to sip her tea again, slurping it this time to cool it as it went into her mouth, and she watched Kang as she fidgeted with her sleeve a little. "The store girl helped me pick out this one." She lifted out her arm to indicate the robe and then let it flop by her side again. "She said it suited my com-com-compla...uh, my skin." She smiled at him brightly, feeling dumb around him for the umpteenth time but not caring at all, while swaying on her feet slightly in a restless way. "I'm wearing lady clothes all the way down..." She let the word trail away, blushing again, and tried not to say any more since the woman who sold her the robes had told her to try to be more mysterious and not give everything away at once. Men like to find things out, they like a chase, she had been told. Well, if that was what girls did and men liked then she would try it! She sipped her tea more quietly as she watched him bashfully.
50-95-43-80-53
Kayfen
Ensign

Post by Kayfen »

Kang nodded, still smiling as Ping spoke. To the untrained eye he was actually deeply interested. To the untrained eye, anyway. However, he blinked when Ping mentioned the extent of her makeover. "All the way down?" His eyes traveled down her body...to her feet. "You have new shoes?"
Aisha
Lieutenant

Post by Aisha »

She blushed a little hotter as he looked her over but then nearly fell backward at his question. Her fists clenched by her sides for a moment, still hidden in her sleeves, as she stared at him in shock. Was she just too good at this whole being subtle thing or was he not as smart as she had always thought? She wet her lips thoughtfully and then planted a hand on her hip, remembering to make it her palm rather than her fist to make it more feminine after a moment, then she swallowed. "No, well, yes but...that's not what I'm talking about." She glanced down and then folded her hands together before herself again. "I mean down like under...under the robes...you know?" Her expression was a little bit desperate, almost as though she was begging him to understand and not make her explain any further, her cheeks still very red from her uncharacteristic shyness.
50-95-43-80-53
Kayfen
Ensign

Post by Kayfen »

"Errrr." Kang hesitated, when finally the sharp redness of his own cheeks signaled his understanding. "Ah, I see," he said dumbly.

It didn't appear that Kang knew how to handle this situation whatsoever. The tea sat forgotten, and he looked away awkwardly. He hoped his speechlessness was at least the desired effect.
Aisha
Lieutenant

Post by Aisha »

She gave a hope-filled smile at his reply though it quickly slid off her face as he looked away from her. The hurt she felt she tied into a knot and added it to the ball deep inside where she stored all similiar feelings as she gave an awkward laugh and looked down into her cup. "I'll go get changed, then." She put the cup down on the table gently and walked back toward the bed where a set of draws stood and she opened a draw to ruffle through it's contents gently.
50-95-43-80-53