Sai Provincial Roleplay

Moderator: Game Masters

Ju Fu
Ensign

Re: Sai Provincial Roleplay

Post by Ju Fu »

Ju Fu had just returned from work, when he decided to stop by a tavern and eat some stuff, perhaps drink some stuff too. He sat down, and hoped nobody would bug him, especially not Xinny's character.
Ju Fu Age 27
78-23-89-77-30
Civil Administrator II, Decoy, Jeer II, Military Administrator II, Poison II, Public Planner
XinRaiku
Ensign

Post by XinRaiku »

Ju Fu wrote:Ju Fu had just returned from work, when he decided to stop by a tavern and eat some stuff, perhaps drink some stuff too. He sat down, and hoped nobody would bug him, especially not Xinny's character.
It was too late for Ju Fu though, for Bei Xin had entered the tavern. His beautiful azure eyes scanned the room and found it most unpleasant, definitely not a place he'd usually allow himself to be caught it but it was too late to go back now he was in the tavern and would enjoy what he could of it! Striding through he wore the most beautiful of robes, a black with grey dragons crawling up the sides. A red sash was easily seen wrapped around his waste, his jet black hair slid perfectly down, and his near perfect face remained stoic.

Taking notice of Ju Fu, Bei Xin walked casually and sat next to him. "You seem familiar, but I can't figure out why," he said in a most lusty voice.
Bei Xin, 25, Male
81-49-92-52-51
Aid II, Confuse II, Decoy I, Jeer II, Military Administrator I, Sortie I, Wall I
Ju Fu
Ensign

Post by Ju Fu »

XinRaiku wrote:
Ju Fu wrote:Ju Fu had just returned from work, when he decided to stop by a tavern and eat some stuff, perhaps drink some stuff too. He sat down, and hoped nobody would bug him, especially not Xinny's character.
It was too late for Ju Fu though, for Bei Xin had entered the tavern. His beautiful azure eyes scanned the room and found it most unpleasant, definitely not a place he'd usually allow himself to be caught it but it was too late to go back now he was in the tavern and would enjoy what he could of it! Striding through he wore the most beautiful of robes, a black with grey dragons crawling up the sides. A red sash was easily seen wrapped around his waste, his jet black hair slid perfectly down, and his near perfect face remained stoic.

Taking notice of Ju Fu, Bei Xin walked casually and sat next to him. "You seem familiar, but I can't figure out why," he said in a most lusty voice.
Ju Fu sighed. Couldn't he just be left alone? And this man's voice had an unsettling quality. Probably would be better to call the guards now, but that would mean paperwork and a spoiled meal."I don't know. Have you been to Zhao recently? I was quite the influential man there. Had my own village and ran a town and everything. Believe me, it was quite splendorous. But here? I wouldn't know. Not all that important around here."
Ju Fu Age 27
78-23-89-77-30
Civil Administrator II, Decoy, Jeer II, Military Administrator II, Poison II, Public Planner
XinRaiku
Ensign

Post by XinRaiku »

Ju Fu wrote:Ju Fu sighed. Couldn't he just be left alone? And this man's voice had an unsettling quality. Probably would be better to call the guards now, but that would mean paperwork and a spoiled meal."I don't know. Have you been to Zhao recently? I was quite the influential man there. Had my own village and ran a town and everything. Believe me, it was quite splendorous. But here? I wouldn't know. Not all that important around here."
"I tend to keep an eye out on as many people as I can," he said starting to speak a little more casually. "Though, I don't remember your name. My own is Bei Xin, an officer of Lord Zu Yanghei, and most attractive if I may speak so boldly," and as if to compliment his statement he brushed his hair back that his full facial features were in view. "I've been lazing about though, just doing my duty and thats it. Whatever gets the job done, right?" he said with a wide grin on his face.

"Why would you leave Zhao though, I mean if you were such a big shot? Seems you got chased out? Or bored?" Xin inquired with the most innocent of faces. "Or maybe its something else?"
Bei Xin, 25, Male
81-49-92-52-51
Aid II, Confuse II, Decoy I, Jeer II, Military Administrator I, Sortie I, Wall I
Ju Fu
Ensign

Post by Ju Fu »

XinRaiku wrote:
"I tend to keep an eye out on as many people as I can," he said starting to speak a little more casually. "Though, I don't remember your name. My own is Bei Xin, an officer of Lord Zu Yanghei, and most attractive if I may speak so boldly," and as if to compliment his statement he brushed his hair back that his full facial features were in view. "I've been lazing about though, just doing my duty and thats it. Whatever gets the job done, right?" he said with a wide grin on his face.

"Why would you leave Zhao though, I mean if you were such a big shot? Seems you got chased out? Or bored?" Xin inquired with the most innocent of faces. "Or maybe its something else?"
"Perhaps that is where you have seen me, for I now serve Zu Yanghei as well. My name is Ju Fu. And I left, because I was promised power and wealth for defection, which unfortunately has not made it's way to me yet." He sighed, and took a sip of his wine. "So far, the power and wealth have not been forthcoming. But what are you going to do? Can't go back to Zhao now."
Ju Fu Age 27
78-23-89-77-30
XinRaiku
Ensign

Post by XinRaiku »

Ju Fu wrote:"Perhaps that is where you have seen me, for I now serve Zu Yanghei as well. My name is Ju Fu. And I left, because I was promised power and wealth for defection, which unfortunately has not made it's way to me yet." He sighed, and took a sip of his wine. "So far, the power and wealth have not been forthcoming. But what are you going to do? Can't go back to Zhao now."
"Power? Wealth? How cliche," Xin commented. "Why can't you people be a little more fun? Why not come for the fine delicacies? No~ Always the money and power," he sighed dramatically, leaning back in his chair. "There are so many other things one could get around here, some are pricier things I guess but sometimes," he gave a very beautiful smile and a lick of his lips, "You can get some things for free, for both parties ultimately gain."
Bei Xin, 25, Male
81-49-92-52-51
Ju Fu
Ensign

Post by Ju Fu »

XinRaiku wrote:
Ju Fu wrote:"Perhaps that is where you have seen me, for I now serve Zu Yanghei as well. My name is Ju Fu. And I left, because I was promised power and wealth for defection, which unfortunately has not made it's way to me yet." He sighed, and took a sip of his wine. "So far, the power and wealth have not been forthcoming. But what are you going to do? Can't go back to Zhao now."
"Power? Wealth? How cliche," Xin commented. "Why can't you people be a little more fun? Why not come for the fine delicacies? No~ Always the money and power," he sighed dramatically, leaning back in his chair. "There are so many other things one could get around here, some are pricier things I guess but sometimes," he gave a very beautiful smile and a lick of his lips, "You can get some things for free, for both parties ultimately gain."
Ju Fu made a face sort of like the following emote as Xin spoke: o_O. He didn't like where this was going. "What things are you speaking of?"
Ju Fu Age 27
78-23-89-77-30
XinRaiku
Ensign

Post by XinRaiku »

Ju Fu wrote:Ju Fu made a face sort of like the following emote as Xin spoke: o_O. He didn't like where this was going. "What things are you speaking of?"
Sighing he really didn't feel like explaining. "I bet you are one of those prudes who can't have any fun, can't be adventurous, can only stick to the terms society has set before you. So depressing," shaking his head he could only think of what he might be able to do. "But! If I could somehow make you have some adventurous fun it might be my crowning achievement," it was as if he was talking to himself now. Setting up a challenge for himself that was probably impossible because a certain Joof was a jerk!

Going back into the realm of in character he slammed his fist on the table, "I accept the challenge I've set for myself!" Turning his face he gave a devilish grin to Ju Fu, "I guess it's up to you in the end though. I'm totally screwed in this endeavor."
Bei Xin, 25, Male
81-49-92-52-51
Ju Fu
Ensign

Post by Ju Fu »

XinRaiku wrote: Sighing he really didn't feel like explaining. "I bet you are one of those prudes who can't have any fun, can't be adventurous, can only stick to the terms society has set before you. So depressing," shaking his head he could only think of what he might be able to do. "But! If I could somehow make you have some adventurous fun it might be my crowning achievement," it was as if he was talking to himself now. Setting up a challenge for himself that was probably impossible because a certain Joof was a jerk!

Going back into the realm of in character he slammed his fist on the table, "I accept the challenge I've set for myself!" Turning his face he gave a devilish grin to Ju Fu, "I guess it's up to you in the end though. I'm totally screwed in this endeavor."
"The last time someone challenged me to something like that, I had a night of... fun... with a couple of ladies. The next morning was much less so when I spent all day digging holes in the forest and hauling..." He stopped himself. "Well, lets just say people in power can get away with a lot if they pay the right people. But that was several years back and I've matured a bit since then." He shook his head. "But it's always good to set goals for yourself, I guess. Though I don't know why you would set a challenge about me?"
Ju Fu Age 27
78-23-89-77-30
XinRaiku
Ensign

Post by XinRaiku »

Ju Fu wrote:"The last time someone challenged me to something like that, I had a night of... fun... with a couple of ladies. The next morning was much less so when I spent all day digging holes in the forest and hauling..." He stopped himself. "Well, lets just say people in power can get away with a lot if they pay the right people. But that was several years back and I've matured a bit since then." He shook his head. "But it's always good to set goals for yourself, I guess. Though I don't know why you would set a challenge about me?"
"Ah but you see, challenges are supposed to be difficult," he said as if he just had an epiphany. "A complacent man will sit idly by while the world passes him by, but a fastidious man will note his failings and strive to better himself, to make sure that everyone is behind him! I will not fail in my endeavors, even if I am to commit a crime," unknowingly his hand had found its way to Ju Fu's knee. "I don't like to lose."
Bei Xin, 25, Male
81-49-92-52-51