Sai Provincial Roleplay

Moderator: Game Masters

Ju Fu
Ensign

Re: Sai Provincial Roleplay

Post by Ju Fu »

The lone man walked into the room where Bei Xin was lounging, and took back his hood, revealing a young man. "Lord Bei Xin, I am Bai Din, a servant of Ju Fu. I have been told to do anything you order of me."
Last edited by Ju Fu on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ju Fu Age 27
78-23-89-77-30
Civil Administrator II, Decoy, Jeer II, Military Administrator II, Poison II, Public Planner
XinRaiku
Ensign

Post by XinRaiku »

"Anything? Well then, we are going to have quite the night," he said followed by giggling. Bei Xin did do what he wanted, all night long!

~The next morning~

"Get out! Freak!" Bei Xin yelled to Bai Dei. "Gosh."
Bei Xin, 25, Male
81-49-92-52-51
Aid II, Confuse II, Decoy I, Jeer II, Military Administrator I, Sortie I, Wall I
Ju Fu
Ensign

Post by Ju Fu »

Bai Din started weeping openly, deeply disturbed by what had happened to him the night before, and reached to his waist where a small dagger was. "YOU'RE A MONSTER!" Bai Din screamed, before he cut his own throat, sending blood spraying across the room. Bai Din fell over, blood flowing from his throat as the light of life faded from his eyes.
Ju Fu Age 27
78-23-89-77-30
Civil Administrator II, Decoy, Jeer II, Military Administrator II, Poison II, Public Planner
XinRaiku
Ensign

Post by XinRaiku »

Watching as the man lie dead on the floor Xin could only feel pity for him, what he experienced was pure perfection and obviously he did not have the fortitude to deal with it. Sighing he walked over and put on some clothes. After this was done he stood there thinking of what to do with the dead body. "The blood looks tasty," he said to himself but then he remembered. "I tried some of it last night, looks can be deceiving it seems." Shaking his head he walked out of his home. Soon he came upon some guards, "Somebody should go pick up a suicide victim. The poor bastard burst into my quarters and said what a terrible life he had, then he slit his neck. The horror," he feigned distress.
Bei Xin, 25, Male
81-49-92-52-51
Aid II, Confuse II, Decoy I, Jeer II, Military Administrator I, Sortie I, Wall I
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

For Meia

Zu Yanghei was most certainly a man to make good on his promises. He had always thought himself to be a fair, just and truthful man. After all, he needed to be in order to actually gain the support of his officers, his people, and his allies. Being a blood thirsty bastard would get him nowhere, even though that's how most people saw him it seemed. However, that was an image that the Lord-Scholar of Xianyang hoped to change some day... And he would start by being a man of his word.

That was exactly why the Lord-Scholar of Xianyang, a man unaccustomed to being near horses, let alone a stable full of them, now found himself in one of the officers stables of his kingdom. He was here examining which fine steed to give to the Lady Ding Yi, after all, her request had been a simple one, and he had many fine steeds available. She seemed to be a bright, trustworthy, and talented woman, so he was more than happy to give her a horse in exchange for her help in fixing what was wrong with the land... However, he had no idea how hard it would be to choose a steed. Admittedly, his general lack of knowledge on horses attributed to this. He rarely left Xianyang, and traveled by carriage when he did, but even then, he didn't interact with the animals that pulled his carriage, he left that up to his driver. Currently he was speaking to the head of the royal stables, a fat, squat man by the name of Shu Er, a man who traced his lineage to the Di people who had been co-opted into the Qin long ago. With him as well was the captain of the palace guard, Gongsun Duan, and his aide, Han Di. The Lord-Scholar still, however, could not make up his mind, and looked to Han Di, "Han Di, why don't you go and fetch Lady Ding Yi for me? Perhaps she should be here to decide on this matter herself... She might be better at making this decision than I am, ha ha!"

Han Di nodded and ran off, looking to find Ding Yi and bring her to the stables, for the Lord-Scholar definitely needed her help!
Zu Yanghei zì 智盜 'Zhì​dào​' (Knowledge Thief)
Meia
Sergeant

Post by Meia »

Han Di found Ding Yi easily in her quarters, where she was sitting by the bed to unpack her belongings. When he mentioned that he was to take her to the stables, Ding practically leapt to her feet and smiled happily. Cong Ma too was found as he wanted to take a look around.

"Wow, so many horses.." She muttered when she entered the stables, following Han Di past several rows of pens, each housing a healthy steed. She and Cong Ma were eventually brought in front of their new liege, to whom they greeted with a bow and awaited him to speak.
Lady Ding Yi--丁 怡 age 25, the (EX!) PC ^_^v and future Queen of Yan
78-72-47-77-54
Civil Administrator II, Discipline 3, Gongshu I, Military Administrator I, Propagandist 3*, Public Planner I, Sortie II, Wall I, Yueshu I
Equipment: none
785 gold
Bio/Char Description
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

Meia wrote:Han Di found Ding Yi easily in her quarters, where she was sitting by the bed to unpack her belongings. When he mentioned that he was to take her to the stables, Ding practically leapt to her feet and smiled happily. Cong Ma too was found as he wanted to take a look around.

"Wow, so many horses.." She muttered when she entered the stables, following Han Di past several rows of pens, each housing a healthy steed. She and Cong Ma were eventually brought in front of their new liege, to whom they greeted with a bow and awaited him to speak.
As Ding Yi arrived with Cong Ma, the Lord-Scholar gave them both a smile, he also gave a nod to Han Di, "Ah, good job Han Di, you have completed your task with great expediency," he said, causing the young adjutant to smile broadly, "Lady Ding, to say the least, I am at a loss as to which steed to choose. Master Shu Er, here," he says, gesturing the the squat, rotund man beside him, "Has been giving me a tour of the stables, but... I am truly at a loss as to which horse to give you. Why don't you have a look around, and find the steed that speaks to your heart? Any you choose, you shall have."
Meia
Sergeant

Post by Meia »

"You..wish for me to choose a horse, for myself?" Ding pointed an index finger to herself, then turned to the horses within her sight, causing her to become rather flustered. She seemed at a loss, brushing her hand over her bangs. Cong Ma, seeing her distress spoke up. "..Aah, no worries, milady. I'll be around to help if required. Just approach 'em calmly."

After a pause, Ding nodded and did as he had suggested, quietly standing in front of each horse and gently reaching to touch its snout. After interacting with half a dozen of the steeds, she was still no closer to making a choice; all of them were very well-behaved and she preferred none above another.. She then spotted a white stallion in an adjacent pen. Ding stared into his dark eyes, letting him acknowledge her presence before laying her hand on his snout, as she did with the other horses. The creature responded, perhaps more gently than she had expected for a stallion. It blinked to her touch and nodded his head, allowing the hair on his snout to move under her hand. Ding let out a soft giggle. "What about him? ..Does he have a name?" she turned to ask the stablemaster Shu Er, not realising that she was beaming.
78-72-47-77-54
Civil Administrator II, Discipline 3, Gongshu I, Military Administrator I, Propagandist 3*, Public Planner I, Sortie II, Wall I, Yueshu I
785 gold
Bio/Char Description
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

Shu Er grinned widely as Ding Yi addressed him. The heavy set foreigner was missing a few teeth, and the rest were rather grimy, going along quite well with his over all dirty appearance... But the man certainly knew his horses, "It seems that he likes you, Lady Ding," he said, his voice carrying some accent of the Di people with it, "His name? I just call 'im Winter, what with him being white an' all. Looks like you two were destined to meet Lady Ding, I've seen that sort o' behavior before. Destiny has brought ya together," the portly man said, quite excitedly.

As Shu Er and Ding Yi spoke, the Lord-Scholar looked on quite excitedly. While he had not known too much about horses himself, he definitely valued the opinion of the stable master quite highly. And with the way Shu Er was acting, it must have been good news for Ding Yi. As for the horse itself, it was a beautiful steed of pure white, and it did seem to have quite the connection to Ding Yi, "Well Lady Ding, it does seem that the horse likes you quite a bit. What do you think about him," he asked, a grin upon his face. He felt he already knew the answer, after all, Ding Yi was beaming at this time.
Meia
Sergeant

Post by Meia »

"He's beautiful, my Lord," She looked to Zu Yanghei when he addressed her, her hand remaining on the the steed. "A most lovely city horse. I'm glad to know he likes me." Ding lovingly stroked between the horse's eyes, leaning her cheek closer to Winter's. "I do hope he will not toss me off his back when I ride him. These city horses are so much taller than the ones we had in Bayi."

"Riding the stallion will take time and effort, but this is a real good start." Cong Ma thought aloud while he looked on, tracing his chin with his left thumb and then grinned to himself, remembering some amusing things he heard about her in Liang Zhuwen's camp. Lowering his hand from his chin, Cong observed the steed for a moment before turning to the stablemaster. "He looks quite young. Strong and energetic. Are you certain he's alright for her?" Cong asked casually but with a hint of concern.
78-72-47-77-54
785 gold
Bio/Char Description