Wu Provincial Roleplay

Moderator: Game Masters

Wild Wolf
Officer

Re: Wu Provincial Roleplay

Post by Wild Wolf »

Just behind the lady that stormed out of the carriage came another woman; this one with a jug in her hand, making her way out in a much slower fashion than her partner. Soon after, she learned that it was not a good idea to tilt her head upward for a drink as she was taking a step out of the carriage, for she immediately lost her balance in doing so and her face fell flat on the ground. After taking her sweet time trying to get up, she walked rather uncoordinatedly to where lady Wen was standing. With a deviant smirk across her face, tripping once or twice, she finally made it to her partner's side. As she rested one of her hands on Wen Luan's shoulder, she tried pointing her finger at one of the guards with her other hand, but her wobbling arm couldn't keep her pointing straight. 're you guys *hic* 'ere fer the party too? She let out to them in an unusually loud voice as she struggled to stand still.
Tiě Niángzi (铁娘子) zi Pòjiàn (破剑) of the Southern Coast, born in 230 BC
Tzar DwL
Ensign

Post by Tzar DwL »

Shortly after the appearance of Wen Luan came her close accomplice, Qiao Sen. She seemed cold and displeased as usual as she emerged from the carriage. Perhaps more so than usual too, as traveling wasn't all too fun for her in the first place. She stepped out leaving quite a thick book behind so that she would not be tempted to read during the celebration. Her hands found their way behind her back as they clasped together yet again. She made her way quite leisurely towards Pyu flanking her, passing by the fallen Tie Niangzi in the process. The smell of alcohol passed by her senses causing her to give an even more terrible expression as she muttered. "Pathetic as always.." Qiao Sen stopped by Pyu's side eying the rest of the crowd before them. "Pyu.." She greeted her with a nod.
Qiao Sen zi Dazai | Bio
|| 37-24*-91*-91*-56 || Civil Administrator III, Doctor I, Engineer I, Politician I, Propagandist II, Public Planner II
Akira
Officer

Post by Akira »

@ Meia, Oro, Wild Wolf, Tzar DwL.

Shou Couzi smiled and replied. 'Tian admires your spirit very much. As a matter of fact, I believe she envies it and misses those times when she was once like you. Due to unfortunate events from her childhood, Tian grew out of her innocence and face meek. All wiped away from one certain man's actions.' He gave a small sigh before continuing.

'It's a reason why Lei Tian wishes you to be most safe, protected and happy. I was talking to her several nights ago. It is a hobby for us two to overseeing and interpret events and conversations to understand more. We thought it was a shame that you showed very limited interest in joining the same liege as herself. So Tian wished to inform you if she had the chance that there is always an open invitation to you. In times of a slight visit or in times of need because you have left an deep impression on Lady Lei.' Couzi wondered if he had lost the two during the conversation. He decided to elaborate more.

'Remember the short and sudden encounter the other day? Well Tian enjoyed it very much and felt most relaxed and reluctant to leave your side. Perhaps it is because you are an esteemed lady who is from good background like Lei Tian herself but I believe she would in time consider you even as a sister. You two are very alike and have much in common.' Shou Couzi smiled brightly, finally releasing his thoughts which had remained silent in his head.

'Tian and I both know you will not stay here forever. But we wish you the best in your future journeys and hope you stay in good health.' Shou Couzi paused for a brief moment.

'I actually have to apologise for this conversation as it was not supposed to be told by my lips. But it was in my conscience for a while now and it was something I had to share because Tian would have let the opportunity slip. And I felt it was an excellent opportunity now to share some of her thoughts and feelings. But I have to ask you to keep this conversation a secret from Lei Tian is too proud and solid in the outside. She loves to hide everything and it is in her blood to be an actor.'

The group entered the doorsteps of the platform. Shou Couzi paused and gave a bow in front of the pair. 'Please consider everything I have said and enjoy the party.' He opened the door revealing the dining table. The food was just being placed on the table. Lei Tian sat beside a male and empty on the other side. She raised her head and gave a smile realising Lady Ding Yi had arrived. She waved at Ding Yi and Cong Ma as greetings and to encourage the pair to join the table.

Shou Couzi stayed behind watching the pair enter before rushing to get his tasks completed. It had been about half an hour before he was finished. He walked around the grounds, grabbing a drink to quench his thirst. It was not until he stumbled across the particular eye catching carriage and the guests within. He watched as each one made their way out. 'Wen Luan.' He muttered under his breath slightly stunned.

'Shou Couzi, Lei Tian's assistant.' He spoke whilst giving a slight bow.

'We shall begin our check for any dangerous items and weapons for precautionary reasons.' She spoke in a clear voice to the company of three. With a wave of the man's right hand several guards swarmed in to check the arms, legs and parts of the waist. Whilst the search was on Shou Couzi spoke again. 'Lei Tian is on the platform with several other esteemed men and women. If you wish I shall lead you there.'
Lei Tian (17)
31-21-97-71-81/ Deride II, Jeer II, Politician I, Public Planner II, Rally II
KvChaos
Major

Post by KvChaos »

Akira wrote:Tian considered the wisdom in his words. It was true most men did love their lives. But such an act would not suit her personality and will not be believable even if Tian acted to the best of her abilities. It was one thing to act like another but sudden personality changes were not accepted in the same ways. Especially with men who had lust and knowledge of the person. 'Hmm, yes that is an excellent idea but I believable I will be unable to achieve it. Fearing that I shall feel the most regret afterwards or even worse, laugh.'

'Ah, I heard of that masked man. If i remember correctly the masked man you refer to is a Lord too? I can't remember exactly which one. Hmm. Maybe it would be a coincidence but Nevestus wore a mask whilst travelling too. But perhaps thats hiding his hideous face which is understandable for him.' Lei Tian gave a giggle of the thought.

'What does your life under your lord consist of? I often miss the free travelling lifestyle and without a care in the world. Here being in a position like myself, I can barely manage to escape the kingdom hassles.'

Tian gave a smile and observed the rest of the officers. Lieng caught her attention for several moments. Both locking in a gaze. She understood what he meant and happily gave a nod in return. She wondered what the others were up to.
"Life under my lord? What do you mean? It's pretty good I suppose, the key word is respect I would say.. something you should remember if ever you get the chance to speak with the Don." says Zibiao casually.
v3 Wu Ming w/ Xiu Zhi Ni
v4 百家 乐 | Bai Jia Le / Blackjack

@@ Sim-Warlords Warmongers Map @@
bain_nick
Captain

Post by bain_nick »

"Shou Couzi!" Lei called out as if she was drunk, staggering up to the group.
"Heeey, it's the leading lady, the lady leader, WenWenWenWen Luan! hahahaha. Cousm let me check When When. She's VERY particular on whom touches her," Lei giggled, giving Wen Luan a lazy salute, and dropping her bottle of alcohol on the floor.

"So Luan," Lei stated, moving before a reply was made to check Wen Luan. "Come to join me cousin's party hav ya. She'll be happy, the excitable thing that she is. though give her a hug and a cute face will do it anyways. Such simple tastes, but she is my blood, and I have only her and sis left, which is probably for the best anyways.

"Luan's fine ShouChou, more then fine in some places," she laughed with a wink, "Well it's not as if I'm going to grow breasts in this body," she pouted, "though I guess I wouldn't be able to have so much fun," she finished with a drunkern laugh.
Si Ari Lei 45-50-58-80-81, Civil Administrator II, Diplomat III, Engineer II, Politician II, Public Planner II

Deceased V4 Character: Baofu YaoYan
V3 Character: Xiao-Niao Min
Oro
Team Pepsi

Post by Oro »

"Rubbish." Wen Luan spits out regarding the family comment, looking down at the girl. "You have me."

She didn't even force a smile, the former ruler of Yan had all but given up on her ability to perfectly fake emotions, for now anyway. Looking to Qiao Sen and Tie Niangzi, she motions for them to follow the former ventriloquists dummy. "I cannot promise anything, but I have no intention of ruining anybody's good time... Expecially when they don't see it coming."

Wen Luan pauses.

"Si Ari Lei. We shall talk in private later, regarding very important matters."
Wěn Luàn 紊乱 (26) 60-78-20-74-70/Civil Administrator II, Intimidate II, Jianshu II, Military Administrator II, Politician II
The Theme of Wen Luan
bain_nick
Captain

Post by bain_nick »

Lei scractched her head in puzzlement. Perhaps the alcohol had muddled her mind, more then likely with the copius amounts she liked to consume when her sis wasn't around. Some would think such a short lass would not be able to consume the amounts she could, and perhaps they were right. A handy hiding place, the ol' switchroo, and look, she had drunk sooo much, really really! more then likely though, she was just clueless, though she still smiled.

"If it's about that incedent in the room, I made sure to tidy up, truth! I don't want to be punished again, Shou-Tao's already done so today... you're not talking about that are you?" Lei queried, moving past Master Shou as if he weren't there.
Si Ari Lei 45-50-58-80-81, Civil Administrator II, Diplomat III, Engineer II, Politician II, Public Planner II

Oro
Team Pepsi

Post by Oro »

bain_nick wrote:"If it's about that incedent in the room, I made sure to tidy up, truth! I don't want to be punished again, Shou-Tao's already done so today... you're not talking about that are you?" Lei queried, moving past Master Shou as if he weren't there.
"No no, this is different, but we can save it for later." Lady Wen Luan mentions, one hand settling on Si Ari Lei's shoulder as they walked. Her mind flashed through a few scenarios, which mostly led to people dying. Choosing against that, she looks down to the small girl. "Do you think I should put on a different face for this party? To ensure a happy mood?"
Wěn Luàn 紊乱 (26) 60-78-20-74-70/Civil Administrator II, Intimidate II, Jianshu II, Military Administrator II, Politician II
The Theme of Wen Luan
bain_nick
Captain

Post by bain_nick »

Lei did not flinch from the hand on her shoulder. She had after all, had one up her rear more times then anyone else could ever imagine. She did have the cutest butt of all after all.

"Well, I can see alllll sorts of fun possibilities with your face's Luan, but it is my cous's party, so probably best to try to look satisfied or somethin' like that. Plenty of word games to be had though. Heeee, you wouldn't believe the amounts of old men here that want to have a 'private conversation' with wittle ol' me. Sis' has had lots fo fun herself thanks to me," Lei beamed.

Oro
Team Pepsi

Post by Oro »

Almost unnaturally, Wen Luan's face shifts from discontent to cheerful, her body language changes to suit. She had gone from stuck up bitch to friendly mother-figure in nearly the blink of an eye, something she had done many times before, a skill she had picked up as a child to be welcomed into peoples homes. "Maybe it's time I introduced myself to the birthday girl, hmm?" She said with a wonderful smile, looking towards the direction the guard earlier had motioned, then down to Si Ari Lei. "Introduce me?"
The Theme of Wen Luan