Wu Provincial Roleplay

Moderator: Game Masters

Osamabinlamden
New Recruit

Re: Wu Provincial Roleplay

Post by Osamabinlamden »

Akira wrote:Sorry for the late reply, life hasn't been the kindest and cooperative
@KvChaos, Meia, Kuai Wei, lonelyloner, HukGwai

Lei Tian gave a chuckle at the man who she thought to be Zibiao. All were fitting in the requirements of the man to Tians knowledge. She admired his detestation of Nevestus. It had given Tian more reasons to hate the man. Tian was not at all surprised that Nevestus would make his leave. The cause was most likely the pride and stubbornness of most Romans. Lei Tian gave a shrug at the man's words and gave a reply in a soft but cold voice. 'Thank you for coming and the instructive advice but I think I can depend on my own judgements.' She watched as he left the scene.

Lei tian placed her hands in the direction of the doors of the platform. 'Please, let us begin to dine.' Tian lead the company to the platform. She opened the door which revealed two others. One was Zheng Mingde whereas the second was not as visible or known yet. She positioned her hands encouraging the group to take a seat before herself.

She looked at the two and gave a smile. The moment she had saw the second male's face she realised it was Ding Shing-Ling. 'This is Zheng Mingde and Ding Shing-Ling.' She spoke clearly, introducing the other two. She positioned her hands at the other directions. 'This is. I believe Zibiao, who is representing the Bai family of Henan.'

Upon seating Tian was interrupted by Shou Couzi. He leaned close to her ears and spoke in a soft voice. 'Ah, it has come to my attention that Lady Ding Yi and Cong Ma have arrived. Mi Num is in the grounds too. Ding Shing-Ling has also arrived and remains undetected through the abundance of guests.'

Lei Tian thought for a moment. 'Alright, Firstly give Ding Shing-Ling and Lieng Jiang what they wish. Heh, they should be happy at the result. Offer your congratulation Couzi. You know where their papers are located, correct? Lastly bring Lady Ding Yi and Cong Ma here to dine with us. Give Mi Num what he is searching for... Alcohol right? '

Shou Couzi nodded and headed off to complete his tasks. After completing the first two tasks, he arrived in the sight of Lady Ding Yi and Cong Ma. Couzi gave a slight bow before speaking to the pair. 'Lady Lei wishes to have both of your presence at the platform. Shall we walk there together?'

Meanwhile Lei Tian had began to converse with Zibiao. 'Tell me, how is the rest of the family and Henan going. I hope they are well?'
Lieng Jiang was approached on the side by Shou Couzi and was given papers. Couzi spoke in whispers barely audible with the amount of noise the crowd was making. 'Congratulations, I hope you enjoy the life at the court. And Welcome.'

When Lei Tian's assistant left. He looked upon the papers. Carefull with the opening, hiding the fact they were anything important. A smile appeared on his face. It was written in a neat, precise style. The characters looked magnificent. It read:
I find your offer and opinion pleasing to hear.
About the favour, it is none at all.
All work is completed. Below you find the Seal of the Kindgom.
Welcome.
Lady Lei'

He looked torwards Lei Tian catching her gaze. He gave a nod of understandment followed by a swift raise of his cup as a slight toast. Jiang took a sip of the wine. 'Hmm the wine was a good quality. I'll have to get used to this lush lifestyle. This will be interesting from here onwards. I'm now a officer under Li Jiacheng.' He thought followed by chuckles of amusement.

OOC: I have joined the Kingdom. Akira, It's a deal like promised.
Lieng Jiang (15)
92-19-28-71-69/Assemble II, Discipline II, Military Administration II, Politics II, Rally I, Wall II
KvChaos
Major

Post by KvChaos »

Zibiao was scanning through the crowd when Lei Tian asks about the family. "Fine" he said. "Surprisingly fine though... I must say. It's rather impressive actually that our Don managed to keep his footing on the province of Henan and recently Hann. Been stuck right in the middle of Liu Bang and Xiang Yu that is... heh." ends Zibiao with a chuckle, waiting to see how Lei Tian replies to his words.
v3 Wu Ming w/ Xiu Zhi Ni
v4 百家 乐 | Bai Jia Le / Blackjack

@@ Sim-Warlords Warmongers Map @@
Meia
Sergeant

Post by Meia »

Akira wrote:Shou Couzi nodded and headed off to complete his tasks. After completing the first two tasks, he arrived in the sight of Lady Ding Yi and Cong Ma. Couzi gave a slight bow before speaking to the pair. 'Lady Lei wishes to have both of your presence at the platform. Shall we walk there together?'
Cong and Ding bowed in return. "Oh..yes of course." Yi replied with a meek smile. "Uh, I'm sorry, I should have caught your name the last time we met..." She craned her neck down a little apologetically. "You are Lady Lei's attendant?"
Lady Ding Yi--丁 怡 age 25, the (EX!) PC ^_^v and future Queen of Yan
78-72-47-77-54
Civil Administrator II, Discipline 3, Gongshu I, Military Administrator I, Propagandist 3*, Public Planner I, Sortie II, Wall I, Yueshu I
Equipment: none
785 gold
Bio/Char Description
Akira
Officer

Post by Akira »

@Meia and Kv

Lei Tian took in each word carefully. "Indeed the geography of kingdom is tricky. Even more impressive to have achieved what the Don has. To be honest, I'm quiet disappointed myself. I really wished to met your lord like many other renown men. But sadly most are to insecure to even leave their homes or even think of to send someone to represent.' Tian gave a smile and drank a small slip of her drink.Moments of pause passed by. It let her words sink in ever more.

Several citizens entered to place down the plates and forks for each sitting in the table. Guards entered in a straight line observing from the back of the platform. Tian simply observed the citizens all placed in their seats. Their plates and forks had been placed out already. Their food was already being taken out ready to be launched into the ravenous crowd. 'Ah, I really do enjoy the company of people. Citizens too. Some are the most are really amusing. Have you ever encountered such citizens? Very friendly too. It is amazing what you find when you talk to them.'

She was just really happy until a thought popped into her mind. 'Oh, since you are in those areas. I hope you could help me with several questions. As you most likely know, I enjoy researching about people. A good way I think to do this, is to converse with travellers. It was here when I was overlooking some traveller notes when I read, that the male travelled passed a land previously ruled by Nevestus. A kingdom too apparently. I thought it was false but perhaps you could enlighten me on why it would be written by the man. Just seems to obscured to be imagined. Also you seem to know how to make Nevestus flee away at your presence. Would you mind sharing some tips?'

Tian listened carefully.

Meanwhile with Shou Couzi. 'Its not a problem. My name is Shou Couzi, I am Lady Lei's adopted brother and assistant.' He smiled at the two whilst thinking of something to say.

'I have been with Tian for years. We are childhood friends and best friends also. She is an amazing person who is kind hearted and honest. I was talking to Tian earlier about her thoughts. Its interesting how Tian can analyse many things about people. Would you like to hear what she thought of you, Lady Ding Yi? It's very sweet and a lovely first impression.'
Lei Tian (17)
31-21-97-71-81/ Deride II, Jeer II, Politician I, Public Planner II, Rally II
KvChaos
Major

Post by KvChaos »

Zibiao laughs and says "Indeed... renown men, especially those who owns a large number of lands tend to feel more secure in places where they held a certain degree of control. According to our information some even has mask permanently fixed to their face, or employ doppelganger to cover their ass should anything goes wrong. That applies to the Bai family as well... to some extend. But rather than saying that the Don's insecure, in my own opinion I'll say that his time is not meant for random individual seeking job opportunities. For example, that foreigner once visited Xianyang seeking job opportunity as well, and DEMANDS a personal audience with our lord. Who does he think he is?" Zibiao laughs again after his last sentence. "A nameless and disrespectful foreigner has the guts... He should feel lucky that he was alive that very day, AND..." shifting to a less casual tone Zibiao points at Lei Tian and continues "That is also why he has chosen to left early. My men and I... we pose a certain threat... a certain chance of dying if he hangs out longer... you know... if you give him a similar idea you should be fine. Heh". smiled the man followed by some soft laughter from his men.
v3 Wu Ming w/ Xiu Zhi Ni
v4 百家 乐 | Bai Jia Le / Blackjack

@@ Sim-Warlords Warmongers Map @@
Krimzon
General

Post by Krimzon »

Wokimo wrote:Pang Zhou's house stood out amongst the motely collection of wooden huts and mud-brick houses that served as dwellings in Wuxing, not because it was a residence of terrific opulence and grandeur, but because it was the only one with a walled boundry. It wasn't much, but it was truthfully the best in the village and the most comfortable home that Pang Zhou had ever had.

A few moments of silence passed between the militiaman and the envoy and then the sound of shuffling foot-steps on the other side of the wall announced the arrival of the housekeeper who opened the wooden gates a crack and peered out at the men who'd come calling at the house of the Southern Tiger. All that would have been visible beyond the gap was the frail figure of an elderly fellow who's frizzy, grey beard and wide eyes gave him the permanent look of a man who'd just seen a ghost.

"So sorry Shuo, but the master isn't home. Come back another time." he quaivered and tried to shut the door, but the militiaman put up his hand and prevented him from doing so.
"Yes I know, uncle, but I have a feelin' the chief'll want to see this one today." he replied firmly, but with kindness. "Have another look."

The old man peered more intently at the envoy and duly noted that the man wore the colours of Li Jiacheng and carried a courier's satchel, prompting a sharp intake of breath and some desperate shuffling as he pulled the gate open in welcome.

"Ah my mistake, so sorry. Please forgive this old man his ill-manners, he of course meant no offence to Lord Li's messanger. Come in! Come in!" he yammered appologetically, ushered Jian Long into the tiny garden and along the path towards the humble dwelling of the village chief, Pang Zhou. "Sir must be thirsty, Gu Tai will prepare the honoured visitor some tea."

The old man fussed and muttered excitedly until the envoy came into the tiny sitting room and sat himself down, then hurried away to get tea whether or not Lord Li's envoy needed it or not, leaving Jian Long alone with the militiaman, who's name had been revealed to be Shuo. Shuo stood nochalantly by the door in silence, considering silently what Pang Zhou might make of the man and the offer of recruitment that he no doubt held in his cannister.
OOC: Apologize about the late reply :(

Jian Long followed the elderly man into a peaceful scene that reminded him once more of his upbringing. A visible smile touched his lips as he ducked his head into the house, straightening up as he greeted the older man now inside. Jian settles himself as comfortably as he's able on a hard couch, relaxing only slightly, pleased to be away from the outside bustle of the village. He made polite conversation as he waited patiently for the old man to finish fussing in the room adjacent. "You have the finest grasslands around for miles, thick and plentiful, our horses have put on a layer of fat like you wouldn't believe!" The envoy was a slightly built man, though he wore a set of court robes perfectly fitting his frame. He took a moment to smooth out the creases in the cloth, running his hand over the intricate pattern of gold embroidery to flick away dust onto the floor. Jian then took a deep breath, thinking deeply about the contents of the container strapped to his back and when Pang Zhou would return.
Akira
Officer

Post by Akira »

KvChaos wrote:Zibiao laughs and says "Indeed... renown men, especially those who owns a large number of lands tend to feel more secure in places where they held a certain degree of control. According to our information some even has mask permanently fixed to their face, or employ doppelganger to cover their ass should anything goes wrong. That applies to the Bai family as well... to some extend. But rather than saying that the Don's insecure, in my own opinion I'll say that his time is not meant for random individual seeking job opportunities. For example, that foreigner once visited Xianyang seeking job opportunity as well, and DEMANDS a personal audience with our lord. Who does he think he is?" Zibiao laughs again after his last sentence. "A nameless and disrespectful foreigner has the guts... He should feel lucky that he was alive that very day, AND..." shifting to a less casual tone Zibiao points at Lei Tian and continues "That is also why he has chosen to left early. My men and I... we pose a certain threat... a certain chance of dying if he hangs out longer... you know... if you give him a similar idea you should be fine. Heh". smiled the man followed by some soft laughter from his men.
Tian considered the wisdom in his words. It was true most men did love their lives. But such an act would not suit her personality and will not be believable even if Tian acted to the best of her abilities. It was one thing to act like another but sudden personality changes were not accepted in the same ways. Especially with men who had lust and knowledge of the person. 'Hmm, yes that is an excellent idea but I believable I will be unable to achieve it. Fearing that I shall feel the most regret afterwards or even worse, laugh.'

'Ah, I heard of that masked man. If i remember correctly the masked man you refer to is a Lord too? I can't remember exactly which one. Hmm. Maybe it would be a coincidence but Nevestus wore a mask whilst travelling too. But perhaps thats hiding his hideous face which is understandable for him.' Lei Tian gave a giggle of the thought.

'What does your life under your lord consist of? I often miss the free travelling lifestyle and without a care in the world. Here being in a position like myself, I can barely manage to escape the kingdom hassles.'

Tian gave a smile and observed the rest of the officers. Lieng caught her attention for several moments. Both locking in a gaze. She understood what he meant and happily gave a nod in return. She wondered what the others were up to.
Lei Tian (17)
31-21-97-71-81/ Deride II, Jeer II, Politician I, Public Planner II, Rally II
HukGwai
New Recruit

Post by HukGwai »

Ding Shing-Ling sat on the tables with some fellow citizens he knew. They were chatting about life, family and friends. Simple and normal topics which made Shing Ling remember the enlightening conversation with Lady Lei and their deal they had agreed upon.

Suddenly Shou Couzi a man who Shing-Ling had befriended beforehand arrived. Envelops in his hand. No doubt they were for him. 'Ah its those documents' he spoke silently to himself. A smile came to his face.

'Here, your official acceptance letters and agreement. You start in about several days. Lei Tian offers her congratulations and welcoming.' Spoke Couzi.

'Thank you. Tell Lady Lei, I am pleased to accept such a deal.' Ding Shing-Ling spoke with a pleased expression. He watched as Couzi left the sight before turning back to the table.

The meals had just came with perfect timing and in plentiful amounts. 'Ah this is good.' he said out loud before tucking into the food.
Ding Shing-Ling (40)
57-91-16-66-53/Challenge I,Jianshu II, Qiangshu II, Raid II, Smith II, Yueshu II
Meia
Sergeant

Post by Meia »

Akira wrote:Meanwhile with Shou Couzi. 'Its not a problem. My name is Shou Couzi, I am Lady Lei's adopted brother and assistant.' He smiled at the two whilst thinking of something to say.

'I have been with Tian for years. We are childhood friends and best friends also. She is an amazing person who is kind hearted and honest. I was talking to Tian earlier about her thoughts. Its interesting how Tian can analyse many things about people. Would you like to hear what she thought of you, Lady Ding Yi? It's very sweet and a lovely first impression.'
She nodded to Shou Couzi when he explain his relation to the hostess. It was no wonder the two were so close. Regarding his wish to speak of Lei Tian's first impression of Ding, the lady from Yan merely hummed, unsure whether or not to listen to someone talk about her. "Aw, Come on, my Lady. Let's hear what the hostess' friend has to say." Cong Ma commented rather eagerly. With his encouragement, the lady nodded to Couzi, "Uh..okay." she flashed a small pleasant smile.
Lady Ding Yi--丁 怡 age 25, the (EX!) PC ^_^v and future Queen of Yan
78-72-47-77-54
Civil Administrator II, Discipline 3, Gongshu I, Military Administrator I, Propagandist 3*, Public Planner I, Sortie II, Wall I, Yueshu I
Equipment: none
785 gold
Bio/Char Description
Oro
Team Pepsi

Post by Oro »

Akira's party

There was something that nobody could have known, the arrival of a particular carriage, in a peculiar design that should be somewhat familiar to some. It had not even stopped for a minute when the door was kicked open, a woman forcefully making her way out of the expensive horse-drawn vehicle, no smile present on her face. The dress she wore bore an elegant floral pattern, with mismatching sleeve lengths on either side, scars trailing down her arms to her hands. Her outfit left no room for any sort of weapons, for hers were stashed inside the carriage, the skull hairpin that rested in her hair had given her a cute little ponytail... Something that mismatched her entire attitude. There were others in the carriage too, but they would make themselves known when they are ready.

Elegantly storming up to the guards, she held her arms out slightly to her sides, turning around once to show the lack of hiding places in her dress.

"I am Wen Luan. I am here for no explainable reason to enjoy this party."

((Click here for Wen Luans new look))
Wěn Luàn 紊乱 (26) 60-78-20-74-70/Civil Administrator II, Intimidate II, Jianshu II, Military Administrator II, Politician II
The Theme of Wen Luan