Wu Provincial Roleplay

Moderator: Game Masters

Akira
Officer

Re: Wu Provincial Roleplay

Post by Akira »

Lei Tian flushes a bright pink from embarrassment and the closeness of the other. It was the first time another had done that to her. Unlike the other weird acts from others before.

Tian decides it would be more comfortable sitting on the ground. So elegantly she falls into a sitting position on the floor looking at Zheng Gus. With a moments pause she decides on what would be the most circulated rumor around. 'Well, I'd like to firstly know what you are looking for in a Kingdom even though we are positive that Wu would be able to suit everyones tastes. But let it be known that in this kingdom. Our size is very much a large threat to our neighbours which is why we have recently been targeted by 3 other neighbouring kingdoms. Although we have lost a substantial amount of grounds, I can not feel pride in the evidence that we are strong. With the help of our officers and troops we are able to withstand a large force and soldier on.'

Tian gives a large smile, she really did love the province very much. 'I can only predict that we need more officers in this war. I'd like to help the kingdom with the most I can. I don't wish for the lifestyle to change. ' She looked at Gus, her eyes with glints of sadness. 'This Kingdom is a kingdom where I was able to call home which I have thought would never happen, but I am thankful for it. For it has given me so many experiences and opportunities which I was not able to have before entering.'

She turns away. The small display of her past soft, emotionally unstable personality disappears to be replaced with the strong, proud appearance. ' I really do hope you will join. The kingdom has many offers, but if you want something adventurous and thrilling, I doubt there would be another kingdom who can match the amount of battles we have participated in to date. Do not worry, the kingdom regards its officers as jewels so there is a high protection and concern with all officers.'

Slightly angry of herself and how she lost her control of her feelings, she decides her image has to be practiced even more, in a later time. She looks toward the man with wonder of his thoughts and ideas.
Lei Tian (17)
31-21-97-71-81/ Deride II, Jeer II, Politician I, Public Planner II, Rally II
Rebel
NPC spammer

Post by Rebel »

He nods along listening attentively to the girl.

"Well I can tell you're quite attached to this place and the people within this kingdom. From your account of it, it does seem like a good place to be."

"As for me, I want excitement and activity. Lots of it. I welcome change and new happenings. I've got a lot of time to kill on this little plane..err place..."

He chuckles a little.

"Yes..as I was saying. Excitement and thrill. Battles would do. The more the better. Enough to keep me occupied.... and keep me from missing my own home or getting bored..if you know what I am saying."

He winks. He had learned that it was a cultural thing to wink after saying something like that. Didn't make much sense to him.

"So..tell me about all these wars with the other kingdoms. What caused them. Why exactly is everyone attacking this place? Just because they feel threatened? Or has it more to do with them trying to nab a charming damsel like you for themselves?"
Akira
Officer

Post by Akira »

She looks at the man with an innocent expression hiding her slight outrage that the gesture. She wondered if the man knew what he was suggesting. She took several moments battling the thought of whether she should direct him to a brothel afterwards. Tian gave a sigh, realising that she should not be thinking of such.

Lei Tian gave a hasty response to recover from her moments of silence. 'Yes, I am quite attached and it is a very good place to develop and execute skills. I am sure that you will find heaps of battles as well. As a matter of fact most of our battles are from Ma Su and his little whores. Or should I properly call them his brainless vassals.'

She gave a pause, wondering if she had been too rude. After finding it suitable she decided to laugh it out with a little cute giggle. 'I really hope they realise it soon. After our most recent battles. The ruler of his vassals basically left them out to die by our armies. Which is really a shame considering they had lost a few officers to us. Several months ago they too just allowed the one ruler to gain land making it impossible for the others to gain any other land. Therefore trapping themselves by their so called 'alliance' type agreement. It just is a real shame they don't realise it.'

She sighed and looked away from the man while she asked. 'Is battle count all you wish? Or do you want other things and items too? The kingdom will be able to provide them considering they are reasonable requests if you want to join the kingdoms forces. Perhaps a speedy horse?'

She turned back giving a gleaming smile remembering the wondering jet black horse that Li Jiacheng had given her.
Lei Tian (17)
31-21-97-71-81/ Deride II, Jeer II, Politician I, Public Planner II, Rally II
Rebel
NPC spammer

Post by Rebel »

"You are fighting with Ma Su? That is most interesting."

He cups his chin looking into the wall in front of him recalling the lay of the land.

"Ma Su is in Liang. I thought your kingdom had more imminent problems with Ma Dieu and the armies of the Nanyang king invading Yue."

He was thoughtful. He'd probably get a more clear picture of things after meeting with some of the higher ranked generals of the kingdom.

"I am sorry lady Lei... I get a feeling you don't have much interest in politics and military matters."

He chuckles on the mention of horses.

"So I have heard. Lords and Ladies of the land seem quite generous in bestowing wonderful gifts and ranks to their vassals..especially to the commanders of their armies."

"I don't like making demands on my own. But I am intrigued by your words. Please, tell me, if there are any offers of ranks and items that you can make on behalf of your liege..I would very much be persuaded by such offers."
Krimzon
General

Post by Krimzon »

A man walked to Wu. He had a package for some Lizard dude. In it contained the following:

Sword (+6 Might) & Throwing Daggers (Ranged)

Then he left.
AaronH229
General

Post by AaronH229 »

Li Zar De sends a man to pick up the package which he then smiles over.

Items received.