Yong Provincial Roleplay

Moderator: Game Masters

Brother Dun
Marquis

Re: Yong Provincial Roleplay

Post by Brother Dun »

The lord-scholar smiled, a bit of bloodlust building up within him. "Very well, let's go!"

The men formed up around him and Tian Rui, and the men from China were ready to go and fight the Qiang camp, their Pi spears shining in the sun.
Zu Yanghei zì 智盜 'Zhì​dào​' (Knowledge Thief)
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

((Private RP for Mogs)

Fang Ai rode hard to make it to Yong in as little time as possible. He had heard something of a talented scholar in the area, and was interested in what he might be able to do. He rode around, asking for directions to where he could meet this Liang Feng.
Fáng Ai (防哀) hao Aishī (皚獅, White Lion), Duke of Yan (Yan Gong)
101*.87*.44.78.39
Dash I, Gongshu II, Jianshu II, Smith II, Trainer II, Wall II

Sim Turn Length Analysis - Last Updated 4.06
Mogs
Officer

Post by Mogs »

Feng wasn't all that hard to find. With the way he stood out, if you couldn't find him yourself, chances were that someone else already had. Whichever the case was, Feng could be found near a pond, crouched down with a rock in hand.

"Come on.....come on....." It was a little odd, to say the least. One could only wonder what he was really doing.
Liang Feng (237) 82-15-92-75-32
Aid I, Confuse II, Doctor, Engineer II, Poison I, Public Planner II, Scribe II
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

Mogs wrote:Feng wasn't all that hard to find. With the way he stood out, if you couldn't find him yourself, chances were that someone else already had. Whichever the case was, Feng could be found near a pond, crouched down with a rock in hand.

"Come on.....come on....." It was a little odd, to say the least. One could only wonder what he was really doing.
Fang Ai's arrival would have been hard to miss. He rode in on his horse a bit fast for the circumstances, as he had to pull the horse's reigns back reasonably hard to stop a solid distance away from Liang Feng. Looking at him, he walked over and asked, "Are you Liang Feng?" He held the reigns for his horse still in his hand, as the horse lingered behind. The warrior himself bore his polished white helmet, which seemed to contrast the damask robe he bore as well. "If so," he continued, "I would speak to you about a book."
101*.87*.44.78.39

Mogs
Officer

Post by Mogs »

Hearing the sounds of hooves draw near, Feng perked up an eyebrow as he took a look over his shoulder, noting the arrival of the man before going back to watching whatever it was he was watching. He barely even moved as the man approached and spoke, waiting moments after he was finished to nod and look at him.

"If you'd just give me a mome-AHA!" With a quick throw down at the water, there was just a ripple through the surface before a fish rose to the surface, causing him to pump his fist in victory. "Got'cha."

Standing up, he brushed himself off before bowing respectfully, straightening to regard the man properly. "I am indeed Liang Feng. What's this about a book, eh? You looking for one that exists, or were you looking for me to make one exist?"
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

Mogs wrote:Hearing the sounds of hooves draw near, Feng perked up an eyebrow as he took a look over his shoulder, noting the arrival of the man before going back to watching whatever it was he was watching. He barely even moved as the man approached and spoke, waiting moments after he was finished to nod and look at him.

"If you'd just give me a mome-AHA!" With a quick throw down at the water, there was just a ripple through the surface before a fish rose to the surface, causing him to pump his fist in victory. "Got'cha."

Standing up, he brushed himself off before bowing respectfully, straightening to regard the man properly. "I am indeed Liang Feng. What's this about a book, eh? You looking for one that exists, or were you looking for me to make one exist?"
Fang AI was a bit startled by the fish incident. He looked at the water for a few seconds after Liang Feng started speaking to him, then turned back to him, abandoning the thought for the moment. "The latter," he replied. "I am seeking guidance on various battlefield strategy. I've been told that you are the sort of person who could write such a treatise. I imagine such a thing would take a good deal of time and money for resources."

((Looking for a Com+9 book))
101*.87*.44.78.39

Mogs
Officer

Post by Mogs »

He put a hand to his chin in thought for a moment, planning out the next few months in advance, knowing that he wouldn't be able to be stingy on the details. This would be the first book he'd written in a while, so he'd have to make it good to keep from getting rusty. Finally, after he figured out the best way he would be able to do it, he nodded.

"Right then. As long as you can pay, I can make just what you need. You're right, s'far as gold and time goes; this'll take a bit to make, but I'm sure you'll be pleased. For the price...I'm thinking around 1,500. Don't have to get all of that up front, of course, but whatever you've got, may as well pay it down to get it out of the way. Make it easier on the both of us."
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

Mogs wrote:He put a hand to his chin in thought for a moment, planning out the next few months in advance, knowing that he wouldn't be able to be stingy on the details. This would be the first book he'd written in a while, so he'd have to make it good to keep from getting rusty. Finally, after he figured out the best way he would be able to do it, he nodded.

"Right then. As long as you can pay, I can make just what you need. You're right, s'far as gold and time goes; this'll take a bit to make, but I'm sure you'll be pleased. For the price...I'm thinking around 1,500. Don't have to get all of that up front, of course, but whatever you've got, may as well pay it down to get it out of the way. Make it easier on the both of us."
"I could afford most of that now," he replied. "Would 1225 do for the moment? I will have the remaining 275 gold when you are done with it, whenever that is." He smiled warmly. "I am thankful to have found you in such short order. I do not know if I would have found somebody with the time to assist me elsewhere."
101*.87*.44.78.39

Mogs
Officer

Post by Mogs »

"That'll do splendidly. Do you have it on you? I'm not located too far from here, so if you'd like, I can take you to where I've been living, that way you know where to find me when you come to pick it up rather than searching about for someone who'll tell you where I am."

He started off towards his little shack he'd had put up; nothing fancy, just a place he could go to to be able to write without the distractions of the kingdom present. He'd stop every bit to make sure he was going followed, speaking over his shoulder. "In all honesty, I'm glad you've sought me out. I haven't been able to write in a while; haven't really had any direction. With your order, I'll be able to at least shake the rust off, yeah?"
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

Mogs wrote:"That'll do splendidly. Do you have it on you? I'm not located too far from here, so if you'd like, I can take you to where I've been living, that way you know where to find me when you come to pick it up rather than searching about for someone who'll tell you where I am."

He started off towards his little shack he'd had put up; nothing fancy, just a place he could go to to be able to write without the distractions of the kingdom present. He'd stop every bit to make sure he was going followed, speaking over his shoulder. "In all honesty, I'm glad you've sought me out. I haven't been able to write in a while; haven't really had any direction. With your order, I'll be able to at least shake the rust off, yeah?"
"Good to hear," he said, following the man from a short distance. "And yeah, I got the money here with me." He thought to say more, but something about the man's demeanor gave him pause. Was there a reason to be worried?
101*.87*.44.78.39