Yue Provincial Roleplay

Moderator: Game Masters

AaronH229
General

Re: Yue Provincial Roleplay

Post by AaronH229 »

Lu Yingster:

Standing up and flexing his scrawny frame to the left and right Pang Jian leads the woman out to the local practise grounds where a rough circle is inscribed in the dirt.

"I shall fight you Lady, but only in the way y men settle disputes, with bear fists and no armour. Is that acceptable to you?"

Xiang Zhuang:

Pang Jian nods his head slowly at the man's words before shrugging his shoulders slightly.

"When the Chu last appointed a ruler of this place the province did not extend as far south as it does now and was almost a section of Wu province to the north. With the expansion south in recent years it is near the size of Chu province itself and contains as many people and cities as other provinces which are seen traditionally as Kingdoms. The Kingdom I found if I am so fortunate as to achieve it shall be not be one in league with the Shanyue to the south but instead it shall be a state which shall stand by itself as kingdoms did before the perfidious conquests of the Qin. Though as you no doubt know the state of Yue had a king just before the fall of the Zhou and even succeeded in conquering the Kingdom of Wu to the North. In that period Yue was a staunch ally to the Chu and it is that historical image which I want Xiang Yu to at least see here in the south."
Lu Ying
Lord
Location: The fearsome pride, the glistening shell, the crayfish beckons me in my sleep...

Post by Lu Ying »

AaronH229 wrote:Lu Yingster:

Standing up and flexing his scrawny frame to the left and right Pang Jian leads the woman out to the local practise grounds where a rough circle is inscribed in the dirt.

"I shall fight you Lady, but only in the way y men settle disputes, with bear fists and no armour. Is that acceptable to you?"
"
Yun Ling shrugged she shoulders and nodded. "I accept" she said
Yun Ling(23, Female); 62-94*-21-66-68
Yueshu III, gongshu II, raid II, politian II, Challange I
Items equiped: Ravager (+3 Axe) Steel Chainmail (+7 armour), Sapphire (+1 speed, +3 defence, Horse)
Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

Pang Jian was pwn'd. 'Nuff said.
Bout 1:

Round 1:
Yun Ling HP: 82 Might: 89
Pang Jian HP: 18 Might: 18

Yun Ling attempts to intimidate Pang Jian.
Yun Ling succeeds!
Yun Ling fails to hit with the attack!
Pang Jian fails to hit with the attack!

Round 2:
Yun Ling HP: 82 Might: 89
Pang Jian HP: 18 Might: 0

Yun Ling attempts to land a crippling strike on Pang Jian!
Yun Ling lands the attack.(10)
Pang Jian lands the attack.(1)

Round 3:
Yun Ling HP: 81 Might: 89
Pang Jian HP: 8 Might: 0

Yun Ling attempts to land a crippling strike on Pang Jian!
Pang Jian injured during attack - reducing might by 12
Yun Ling lands the attack.(12)
Yun Ling wins!
Pang Jian attempts to retreat, but is captured!

End of Bout 1:
Yun Ling HP: 81 Might: 89
Pang Jian HP: -4 Might: -12
AaronH229
General

Post by AaronH229 »

Pang Jian:

Hanging limp in the woman's grasp as she repeatedly punches him in the stomach Pang Jian attempts to get his breath back coughing all the while before raising his hands in a gesture that could only be taken as a conceding of the bout.
Lu Ying
Lord
Location: The fearsome pride, the glistening shell, the crayfish beckons me in my sleep...

Post by Lu Ying »

Yun Ling, with Pang Jians head stuck between her arms, noticed man submitting, reaching out and waving to be released. Yun Ling smiled and let go, dropping the leader to the ground.

"Your not much of a fighter I see, but then, I didnt expect anyone really to beat me." Yun Ling said with a smile "Still, you fought with heart and determination and I respect you for that"
Yun Ling(23, Female); 62-94*-21-66-68
Yueshu III, gongshu II, raid II, politian II, Challange I
Items equiped: Ravager (+3 Axe) Steel Chainmail (+7 armour), Sapphire (+1 speed, +3 defence, Horse)
AaronH229
General

Post by AaronH229 »

Pang Jian slowly rises to his feet once more, clutching one side where it seemed he had been hit more than a side of beef.

"Indeed, I will rise to fight any challenge and never give up until I am beaten. I am set like an arrow aimed at my goal of obtaining the title of King Of Yue and I shall need people of your strength and skill to help clear my path to that goal."
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

AaronH229 wrote:Pang Jian nods his head slowly at the man's words before shrugging his shoulders slightly.

"When the Chu last appointed a ruler of this place the province did not extend as far south as it does now and was almost a section of Wu province to the north. With the expansion south in recent years it is near the size of Chu province itself and contains as many people and cities as other provinces which are seen traditionally as Kingdoms. The Kingdom I found if I am so fortunate as to achieve it shall be not be one in league with the Shanyue to the south but instead it shall be a state which shall stand by itself as kingdoms did before the perfidious conquests of the Qin. Though as you no doubt know the state of Yue had a king just before the fall of the Zhou and even succeeded in conquering the Kingdom of Wu to the North. In that period Yue was a staunch ally to the Chu and it is that historical image which I want Xiang Yu to at least see here in the south."
"All right," he replied, his tone still a bit unsure. "I am not a scholar, so such things are a bit beyond me, I suppose. It sounds as if you have a reasonable enough plan. So, your goal is to essentially conquer all of Yue and then to become king over it? Do your plans stop there? I mean, it is a bold question, and probably looking too far ahead, but you seem to be very forward-thinking. The Qin tried to conquer the land and did... for a while. The Chu then rose up and are now in power, although the grip is slack. Perhaps Yue will be one of the first provinces to break free and reclaim it's old territory and title?"
Fáng Ai (防哀) hao Aishī (皚獅, White Lion), Duke of Yan (Yan Gong)
101*.87*.44.78.39
Dash I, Gongshu II, Jianshu II, Smith II, Trainer II, Wall II

Sim Turn Length Analysis - Last Updated 4.06
AaronH229
General

Post by AaronH229 »

Pang Jian considers before alighting on a way to answer.

"As I cannot definitely consider all possible futures perhaps I can offer some sort of explanation. I have always been an enemy to the Qin in my mind but not in the same way as Liu Bang and Xiang Yu were as they just sought to supplant them and take the place of the Qin. I however do not believe that this middle kingdom should be ruled by one man, one....dynasty and I would be willing and am willing to take action to attempt to stop this from occurring again. Every dynasty that has united our middle kingdom have only lead it sooner or later into anarchy once more due to their lack of understanding of the different peoples and problems within the border, this middle kingdom of ours is in reality many kingdoms, and I believe that it should stay that way. So simply, if needed to stop hegemony by one man, my ambition may reach further than the borders of just Yue."
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

AaronH229 wrote:Pang Jian considers before alighting on a way to answer.

"As I cannot definitely consider all possible futures perhaps I can offer some sort of explanation. I have always been an enemy to the Qin in my mind but not in the same way as Liu Bang and Xiang Yu were as they just sought to supplant them and take the place of the Qin. I however do not believe that this middle kingdom should be ruled by one man, one....dynasty and I would be willing and am willing to take action to attempt to stop this from occurring again. Every dynasty that has united our middle kingdom have only lead it sooner or later into anarchy once more due to their lack of understanding of the different peoples and problems within the border, this middle kingdom of ours is in reality many kingdoms, and I believe that it should stay that way. So simply, if needed to stop hegemony by one man, my ambition may reach further than the borders of just Yue."
"Very interesting," the general replied. He took a deep breath and stretched a bit. "I feel like I understand you in some good detail," he added. "Do you have any questions for me? I made mention before that I had no immediate intention of settling down, so any decision I make about potential service will come at a later time. I believe I am informed now." He smiled wryly.
Fáng Ai (防哀) hao Aishī (皚獅, White Lion), Duke of Yan (Yan Gong)
101*.87*.44.78.39
Dash I, Gongshu II, Jianshu II, Smith II, Trainer II, Wall II

Sim Turn Length Analysis - Last Updated 4.06
Chou Yu
Lieutenant

Post by Chou Yu »

[Closed RP for Akira!!]

Yang Yu strode in the streets in Yue, wiping swear off his brow with a scowl on his face. This close to the sea, the air was really humid and it was a condition that Yu did not enjoy. No... Not one bit. If it was not necessary, Yu would rather he be away from this place as soon as possible. However, Yu was in Wu to investigate the news and rumors of a big gathering of talents and armies in the area when he had heard of a talented individual residing in Yue, one with great intelligence, inspiring charisma, and sound judgment. Even moreso after the council that Shi Tong had back in Jiaodong, Yu realized that if they wanted to conquer the land, they'd need talents. Since Yue was close to Wu, Yu figured that he'd meet with this individual, and attempt to persuade him to join Shi Tong's cause.

Yu asked around for the individual, a young girl named Lei Tian, and was directed to her dwelling. Dismounting, Yu tied his horse to one of the post and knocked on the door, hoping that the girl was home.