Player Market Announcements

General market, plus player-owned markets here.

Moderator: Game Masters

ann
Administrator
Administrator

Player Market Announcements

Post by ann »

For announcements/advertisements from various markets
scorpion
Captain
Location: Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry. Devil on your back, I can never die.

Re: Player Market Announcements

Post by scorpion »

Sho Tao's Armory has accepted an apprentice. Prices will all remain the same. But Zhang Liao has joined to help in getting orders done. From now on the armory will be accepting two orders per month.
Name: Sho Tao
Stats: 69-117-28-64-57
Skills: Challenge II, Charge II, Smith III, Yueshu II
Zhou Kahn
Officer

Post by Zhou Kahn »

A flier with important information is circulated throughout the land:
MAI ZU'S SHOP OF WONDER

Mai Zu, owner of Mai Zu's Shop of Wonder in Qi is proud to invite you to her store in the coming months. What's so special about shopping now?

Mai Zu is offering a contest of sorts for those who help her fill her orders for the rest of the year and into the coming year. By placing an order at Mai Zu's Shop of Wonder before the end of the year ((gold transferred in part or whole)), you will receive two things:

1. A raffle ticket. There will be one winner drawn in January ((invasion phase)). This lucky winner will receive a 200 gold credit on their next purchase at Mai Zu's Shop of Wonder! If they purchase an item of lesser value than 200, Mai Zu will even give you the extra gold when you pick up your item!

2. A 10% off token. For every order that is made, the buyer will receive a 10% off token, good for their next purchase. They will receive this token upon picking up their completed item!

The rules are simple. Buy what you would normally and be rewarded. Thank you.

As well, Mai Zu now has connections with some of her fellow kingdom officers, who are willing to help her scribe multiple books a month! Only on specific months, cannot guarantee availability!
((Two things to clarify:

1.Current RPs ARE included if no gold has been transferred. I think this is the fairest way to address that issue.
2. Your order does not need to be started or completed before the end of the year. JUST ORDERED. HOWEVER, any item starting July 207 or later will not receive the 10% off token. This is subject to change depending on the type of orders made. Regardless of this cutoff changing, the offer for raffle and discount token only applies through Year 206.

Edit: a clarification on the tokens. They are user specific. Meaning, you CANNOT give one to your buddy to use.))
Mai Zu
Stats: 51-75-75-75-56
Skills: Artisan II, Civil Administrator II, Engineer II, Scribe III, Smith II, Trainer II
Mai Zu's Shop of Wonder
scorpion
Captain
Location: Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry. Devil on your back, I can never die.

Post by scorpion »

Sho Tao's armory is backed up on orders. i will keep you updated. Atm, i am not accepting new orders for atleast 2 months. sorry for any inconveniences.
Mardagg
GameBreaker

Post by Mardagg »

List of weapon and armor available for sale that can be equip in this PT Go in the aunction tread to purchase them!!!

+4 Mgt Billhook 500 gold
+1 Mgt Billhook 50 gold
+4 Mgt Axe 500 gold
+2 Mgt Axe 150 gold
+7 Mgt Armour 2250 gold **Unique Item, impossible to craft in PT

also available

+7Mgt Helmet for 2500 gold **Unique Item, impossible to craft in PT
Zhou Kahn
Officer

Post by Zhou Kahn »

Mai Zu posts another announcement:
MAI ZU'S SHOP OF WONDER

Mai Zu would like to remind you that any order placed before the end of the year will receive a raffle ticket into a drawing for 200 gold credit at her store! You also recieve a 10% off token for your own personal use as a return customer!

Mai Zu would also like to let everyone know that for the months of JANUARY and FEBRUARY 207, she will be closed for personal reasons. One order will be accepted for March, and then two orders for every month after, as normal.

Order today!
Mai Zu
Skills: Artisan II, Civil Administrator II, Engineer II, Scribe III, Smith II, Trainer II
Mai Zu's Shop of Wonder
scorpion
Captain

Post by scorpion »

Sho Tao's Armory has been closed and will remain so Until the Month of January of 207. Due to certain circumstances and a need to remove certain staff members, the shop has been backed up with orders and has been in the process of moving to the Wu province. The orders will be filled and distributed by the end of the year. Further more, with one Smith down, Sho Tao is looking to hire new staff to complete orders and share the wealth that is smithing. Visit him in the shop any time for an interview. (Or PM me for details) When the shop reopens in January 207, Sho Tao will be advertising sales on his greatest working. He will be Crafting weapons of unimaginable strength and craftsmanship. (+12 weapons will become available to purchase in the sim! Ladies, keep your panties on for now.) We look forward to your future business. Your equipment is your best friend. So why would you settle for anything but the best?

Signed:
Master Sho Tao. The Hound of Retribution.
scorpion
Captain

Post by scorpion »

Sho Tao's Armory has had its' grand reopening. New shop prices are available for your premium weapon needs. Read the brochure carefully before making any future interactions. The loss of his estates in Dai have left him bitter and terse. Good luck!

Brochure!

Sho Tao's Elite Armaments.
Only quality weapons sold.
All other weapons can be found at pawn shops with a forge.
That includes ranged weapons. They require no skill whatsoever.
Some items are available off the shelves. You break, you buy.
Accepting orders. There may be a wait. Grab a seat somewhere else.
Serious inquiries only. Waste the smith's time at your own peril.
Bargaining is accepted. But a sandwich must be brought and given regardless of success.
That is all.

Prices:

Body Armor and Helmets:

lvl 5 -
1 M - 1583g

lvl 6 -
3 M - 2824g

Daggers, Halbreds, Swords, Axes, Spears, Billhooks -

lvl 8 -
1 M - 1583g

lvl 9 -
1 M - 2225g
2 M - 1883g

lvl 10 -
2M - 2595g
3M - 2396g

lvl 11 -
4M - 2920g

lvl 12 -
5M - 3495g

Zhou Kahn
Officer

Post by Zhou Kahn »

A poster is hanging outside Mai Zu's Shop of Wonder!
Congratulations to Jin Sui for winning a 200 gold credit at Mai Zu's Shop of Wonder!!!
Mai Zu
Mai Zu's Shop of Wonder