Sho Tao's Armory

General market, plus player-owned markets here.

Moderator: Game Masters

scorpion
Captain
Location: Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry. Devil on your back, I can never die.

Re: Sho Tao's Armory

Post by scorpion »

Lady Tao accepted the notes and put them into Zhang Liao's inbox along with the order.

(200g to Zhang Liao)

"Your first order shall be ready this upcoming month. Your other 2 orders will take some time. My husband and his apprentice will require the funds for the materials at the beginning of next month when you claim your spear."
Name: Sho Tao
Stats: 69-117-28-64-57
Skills: Challenge II, Charge II, Smith III, Yueshu II
SituJinrong
Marquis

Post by SituJinrong »

The butler of the former Li mansion returned one month later to pick up his order. Raiing his voice to be heard among the noise produced in the busy smith:

Representative from Marquis Li here. Anyone free to pass me the order?
Li Jiacheng (35)
94*-36-45-56-81
Diplomat II, Discipline II, Military Adminstrator II, Politician II
Zhang
New Recruit

Post by Zhang »

Just then Zhang Liao charged into the armory, "Here you go master, a spear just like you asked me for."

((Zhang Liao hands over the Spear(+3 Might) to Sho Tao))
Zhang Liao
80-78-47-52-57
Charge II, Dash II, Qiangshu II, Raid II, Smith III, Trainer
http://simwarlords.net/forum/viewtopic. ... 60#p160560
scorpion
Captain
Location: Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry. Devil on your back, I can never die.

Post by scorpion »

Once again, Just in time, Zhang showed up as the customer asked for the order. Tao couldn't help but think that boy did this on purpose... That sneaky devil...

"Yes of course. Your work is excellent Liao. I am most impressed. You must be close to becoming a master smith yourself."

Tao turned to the representative and handed over the spear.

+3 mig spear given to Li's Representative.

"I hope this is up to what your lord's demands require. Did you have the payments for the next two orders? I believe the total came out to 900g for both the helm and armor. Did he still wish to have this order made?"
SituJinrong
Marquis

Post by SituJinrong »

Lu Guanjia nodded and handed over a banknotes.

Yes, I have them, here, a banknote drawable upon any reputable banks from Wu or Yue. So I shall return on the first day of September, to collect the set of armour and helmet.

Inspecting the finely crafted spear, the former butler of Li mansion enquired

This is a mightly fine piece of work. My lord, Li Jiacheng, is on the lookout for master smiths to teach his local blacksmiths some tricks in mass forging weapons and armour. I was wondering if you will be interested to make a short trip to Jiangcheng and meet him personally. I am sure he can make you a most genourous offer if you are willing to impart some of your skills.

OOC: $900 handled over to Scorpion, will be deducted from Jul 206 KT in a moment.
Li Jiacheng (35)
94*-36-45-56-81
scorpion
Captain

Post by scorpion »

Tao accepted the payment and passed off 450g worth of notes to Zhang.

"Jiancheng you say? If my knowledge of geography is correct, that is a little more than a short trip."

Tao gave out a laugh.

"I will consider your proposal. As of yet, there is something I must finish before anything else. And Master Zhang, here is your salary for this months order."

Putting emphasis on the master. Tao handed over 44 taels to Zhang.

"You have shown me you have enough experience to become my business partner. I have little more I can teach you. And this order is for a helm. Fourth tier quality and he would like you to work on it for two months. I will meet you in the forge when I am done here."
Zhang
New Recruit

Post by Zhang »

"Thank you sir, you honor me with you words. I will begin work on the helmet post haste, I will not disappoint you"

((Zhang Liao accepts the 494 gold))
Zhang Liao
80-78-47-52-57
Charge II, Dash II, Qiangshu II, Raid II, Smith III, Trainer
http://simwarlords.net/forum/viewtopic. ... 60#p160560
SituJinrong
Marquis

Post by SituJinrong »

Yes it is Jiangcheng, and it is rather far from here as you said. I have travelled far and wide to engage the services of various smiths and scribes. I will bring word back to my liege lord to expect a visit from you in the near future.
Is there anyother word that you like me to bring back to my liege?
Li Jiacheng (35)
94*-36-45-56-81
scorpion
Captain

Post by scorpion »

"You may tell him that I will be joining him in his halls at once. I will leave master Zhang in charge of the shop in the meantime. He has shown that he is most capable and my wife will berate him if he proves me wrong."
SituJinrong
Marquis

Post by SituJinrong »

Chubby Li happily announced, In that case I will take my leave and wait for you at Dragon Inn in the townsquare. After you have settled the handover of the shop, meet me there and lets travel to Jiangcheng together, it is a looooooooong way and you can entrall me with tales of your personal history. Besides, I have a good travelling cook with me, he makes very good Jingdu pork ribs, something that you can enjoy on the way

OOC: To the AH then! :D
Li Jiacheng (35)
94*-36-45-56-81