Sho Tao's Armory

General market, plus player-owned markets here.

Moderator: Game Masters

nstroud
General

Re: Sho Tao's Armory

Post by nstroud »

Huang Fu smiled as he looked over his throwing knives and then up at Sho Tao when he mentioned the letter. "Ah, yes. I would be more than happy to meet you at your estates. Expect me within the next week or so."

OOC: Huang Fu receives Throwing Knives.
Prefect Huang Fu
RuffRydeR
Little Lady Xia

Post by RuffRydeR »

A barbarian traveller had ranged far and wide at the behest of the Chieftain Anshui. Now, it seemed, he had finally found what she sought, here at the northern end of the mainland.

Grunting to the closest person who seemed like an employee he could find, he asked, This weapon place? My lady, war leader, wishes a bow. I bring 200 taels with me, if this enough to make. What say you?
Lei Anshui (21), Chief Aide
53-108*-34-81-78
Challenge I, Gongshu II, Haste II, Intimidate II, Yueshu II
scorpion
Captain
Location: Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry. Devil on your back, I can never die.

Post by scorpion »

Sho Tao approached the counter. He had an open order and wasn't currently working on anything so he was attending the shop instead of his wife.

"I can start on this immediately. All I require is the 200 taels and a name for who will be picking this order up."
Name: Sho Tao
Stats: 69-117-28-64-57
Skills: Challenge II, Charge II, Smith III, Yueshu II
RuffRydeR
Little Lady Xia

Post by RuffRydeR »

Aye, the 200 taels is here. I shall pick it back up in the name of War Leader Anshui when it is finished. The tribesman notes.

200 taels given to Sho Tao for Bow crafting.
53-108*-34-81-78
Hsiahoutun
Ensign

Post by Hsiahoutun »

Walking into the shop, Yang Xi looked around the armory. Hmm. That looks like a deadly sword. Ooh! that's quite the nice piece of armor. Oh man, look at that spear! Those curves..... Realizing that he was staring around like a madman, Xi straightened himself and walked over to the proprietor of the shop. He gave him a smile and said, "You the owner of this fine establishment?" He said in his gruff voice. "I'd like to order a weapon. A javelin, to be exact." He paused, reminded of something. "How much will it cost, and how long will it take?"
Yang Xi, 21
78-82*-24-77-38
Aid II, Instructor II, Intimidate II, Qiangshu II, Charge II.
scorpion
Captain
Location: Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry. Devil on your back, I can never die.

Post by scorpion »

Aye, the 200 taels is here. I shall pick it back up in the name of War Leader Anshui when it is finished. The tribesman notes.

200 taels given to Sho Tao for Bow crafting.
Sho Tao wrote down the name and took the bag.

"Your order will be ready to be picked up in June."
Walking into the shop, Yang Xi looked around the armory. Hmm. That looks like a deadly sword. Ooh! that's quite the nice piece of armor. Oh man, look at that spear! Those curves..... Realizing that he was staring around like a madman, Xi straightened himself and walked over to the proprietor of the shop. He gave him a smile and said, "You the owner of this fine establishment?" He said in his gruff voice. "I'd like to order a weapon. A javelin, to be exact." He paused, reminded of something. "How much will it cost, and how long will it take?"
Sho Tao looked at his list of orders and looked for some openings. A few moments pass, and Tao addresses his newest potential customer.

"I have an order to make already at the moment. But my apprentice can craft your javelins now and they will be ready to pick up in June."
Trendkill
Colonel

Post by Trendkill »

scorpion wrote:"Very well, Thank you Master Luo. Your order will be ready in this upcoming month."

Order received. OI updated.
It was very difficult for someone like Luo Jian to wait an entire month for anything, especially a weapon which he looked forward to wielding, but the day had finally come. And so, with a smile on his young face, he entered the shop and approached the counter. "Greetings," he said to whomever was manning the shop, "I have come in the hopes that my spear would be ready."
RuffRydeR
Little Lady Xia

Post by RuffRydeR »

It was not long after before the barbarian scout returned at his lady's behest, and gruffly informed the craftsman that had prepared the weapon she sought, Is War Leader Anshui's bow prepared? I would like to bring it home to her...
53-108*-34-81-78
scorpion
Captain

Post by scorpion »

Sho Tao opened the strongbox and took out the bow for Anshui. He took it over to the customer and let them inspect it.

"I take it this is what you ordered?"

Bow given to the barbarian.

(OOC, yo can rp whatever you want it to look like or w/e.)

@ Trendkill

(OOC Waiting on zhang)

Sho Tao saw the man enter and pulled up a seat. He told his wife to make some tea for him and his guest.

"Master Luo Jian, I have been expecting you. My apprentice is on his way as we speak to deliver your spear. Would you like some tea?"
Trendkill
Colonel

Post by Trendkill »

scorpion wrote:@ Trendkill

Sho Tao saw the man enter and pulled up a seat. He told his wife to make some tea for him and his guest.

"Master Luo Jian, I have been expecting you. My apprentice is on his way as we speak to deliver your spear. Would you like some tea?"
Jian nodded his head at the offer of tea, content to wait until his weapon had arrived.

((Just PM me when it's final.))