Sho Tao's Armory

General market, plus player-owned markets here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Zhang
New Recruit

Re: Sho Tao's Armory

Post by Zhang »

"Sho Tao, it is ready, I believe his training is complete and he is fast, very fast. Here, why don't you take him for a ride and see for yourself."

((Zhang Liao hands over Horse (+5 speed) to Sho Tao))
Zhang Liao
80-78-47-52-57
Charge II, Dash II, Qiangshu II, Raid II, Smith III, Trainer
http://simwarlords.net/forum/viewtopic. ... 60#p160560
Xu Fu
Lieutenant

Post by Xu Fu »

Xu Fu enters the shop, He is looking to make a deal on a helmet. "Hello, Greetings, I am Xu Fu and wish to purchase a helmet"
Xu Fu (27) 78 - 87* - 42 - 65 - 60
Charge II, Civil Administrator I, Faze II, Instructor I, Military Administrator I, Qiang Shu II, Raid II
Provincial Influence 44, Provincial Bond 86
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

A man in courtly robes enters the armory of Sho Tao on a late January day. He approaches the counter of the master smith's shop and smiles, "Hello," he said, pausing a moment, "I am Xing Cai, here on behalf of Lord Zu Yanghei. The Duke of Sai requests the crafting of a magnificent spear, and the sooner it can be made, the better."

(Requesting a +10 Spear, to be made in two months.)
Zu Yanghei zì 智盜 'Zhì​dào​' (Knowledge Thief)
scorpion
Captain
Location: Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry. Devil on your back, I can never die.

Post by scorpion »

Tao considered the order and brought out his books. He skimmed through them and saw that he had no orders. He pondered to himself how the hell that happened. Then shrugged and returned his attention to the man in the fancy robes.

"In order to make a truly remarkable spear, I would require at the very least five months. However, since you are pressed for time, I can create a spear that would suit almost any purpose. It will take me at the very least two months since time is a factor. And as such, will require a substantial amount of work and materials. The total running up to 2595g. If this is acceptable, I can have it produced and ready to be equipped by the beginning of march."
Name: Sho Tao
Stats: 69-117-28-64-57
Skills: Challenge II, Charge II, Smith III, Yueshu II
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

Xing Cai nodded, "This is acceptable, here is the total in full."

2595 gold paid to Sho Tao for a +10 weapon! (Coming out of the KT)
Krimzon
General

Post by Krimzon »

Over the months of travel, Yi Guang was learning everything he could, noting every strategy that would help destroy his enemy. He knew as well as anyone that Ma Dieu was over-extended in his kingdom. However, it was no longer a matter of bringing vengeance to one person, but simple survival for the months to come. The conquest of Chu stuck their hands into a wasps' nest every bit as furious as Xiang Yu and the stakes were at their highest. Soon, others would march towards the provincial border of Chu.

Yi smiled at the thought. Some men fought for new land, for women, even for wealth. From his private conversations with the Duke of Sai, Yi Guang knew he and Zu Yanghei cared for none of these things. He had been alone and it was a savage loneliness. Yet he could ride and conquer, take cities and kingdoms one by one under any banner. It did not matter to Yi Guang. He was not responsible for the choices and mistakes of others, only for the way he lived his own life. As he made his way back to Qi, he thought again that he had only one rule, which guided everything he did.

"Fight for every breath and step." he muttered aloud, the words like a talisman to him. It was possible that Ma Dieu's army could not be stopped, that it would roll over the regiments of those who opposed, right to the province of his birth. Only the Heavens knew. Like the Duke of Sai, Yi Guang would still seek out anyone who might ever be a threat and hit them fast and harder than they would ever believe. With that, when he came to the end of his life, he would be able to look back with pride and not shame.

Yi Guang broke off his thoughts as he entered Sho Tao's armory, a familiar name who had serviced under the Kings of Wu and Qi. Yi's current weapon also beared the wallmark of the master weaponsmith. Sho Tao's reputation was well known to the Supreme Commander. When war beckoned, only the finest would suffice.

"I am Yi Guang, Supreme Commander of Duke Zu Yanghei of Sai. I request the services of the famed blacksmith Shao Tao. I'm in need of a replacement..." He said, gesturing to his dull-headed spear.

OOC: Requesting a +10 Spear, to be crafted in two months
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

As soon as the month of march rolled around, the intrepid clerk of Zu Yanghei, Xing Cai, returned to the forge of Sho Tao. Smiling as he approached the desk, he waited to be greeted before speaking, "Greetings, I am Xing Cai, here to pick up the weapon forged for the Lord-Scholar of Xianyang."
scorpion
Captain
Location: Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry. Devil on your back, I can never die.

Post by scorpion »

Ah yes, a fine spear for your lord. Inspect it if you wish.

+10 Spear given to Xing Cai
Name: Sho Tao
Stats: 69-117-28-64-57
Skills: Challenge II, Charge II, Smith III, Yueshu II
RuffRydeR
Little Lady Xia

Post by RuffRydeR »

The proud battle maiden of the south had been told on past travels that she might find herself a most intriguing maker of weapons in this shop. Anshui had decided to finally come see for herself what it was all about. Her lord had equipped her with a fine pouch of shiny rocks with which she was told she could barter for such a blade as she sought, and so she agreed to go see if one could be made for her.

Stalking in wearing her traditional battle harness and bearing her guan dao, she looked about for the store's owner, then walking to the nearest person, the young beauty placed the bag on the desk.

I would like to purchase a fine axe. Nothing too hefty, but enough for my grip. Pattern it after my dao, if you wish, but shorter in length, of course.

(OOC: Requesting a 1 Month, +8 Axe. I'll pay 1212, and Shen Feng will pay the remaining 371, to post confirmation soon.)
Lei Anshui (21), Chief Aide
53-108*-34-81-78
Challenge I, Gongshu II, Haste II, Intimidate II, Yueshu II
Shen Feng
Colonel

Post by Shen Feng »

371 gold will be contributed from Shen Feng's treasury in the next KT!