Mingzi's Traveling Caravan

General market, plus player-owned markets here.

Moderator: Game Masters

aycheff
Ensign

Re: Mingzi's Traveling Caravan

Post by aycheff »

Location, location, location wrote:Dingtao forever! This will be replaced once I take the time to write a new description and PM it in.
An average sized building with all the furnishings of a smith currently under construction in Dingtao. A few merchant stalls stand outside of the building with various sample wears scattered haphazardly across them. Around the carts a few peasants move to and fro, carrying tools and furniture. These peasants disappear and reappear from the building with no discernible pattern, obviously carpenters and such hired by the owner to make construction easier. Behind the stalls, hanging on the walls of the building are a variety of signs with such phrases as 'Under Construction' and 'Coming Soon!'. If one were to look hard enough they could find signs of actual value, listing prices, wares, and notices.
Weapons wrote:Level 2 Weapon - 120g (Javelins fall under this price as well)
Level 3 Weapon - 350g (Crossbows fall under this price as well)
Level 4 Weapon - 500g
Level 5 Weapon - 800g in one month, 650 in two months.
Level 6 Weapon - 1300g in one month, 900 in two months,
Level 7 Weapon - 1800g in one month, 1500 in two months, 1100 in three months.
Level 8 Weapon - 2000g in two months, 1600 in three months
Level 9 Weapon - 2300g in two months, 2000 in three months
Level 10 Weapon - 3200g in four months, 2500 in five months.
Armor wrote:Level 2 Armor/Helmet - 200g in one month.
Level 3 Armor/Helmet - 450g in one month.
Level 4 Armor/Helmet - 750g in one month, 500 in two months..
Level 5 Armor/Helmet - 1800g in two months.
Books wrote:Not currently offering books!
Doctoring wrote:Doctoring:
When Mingzi isn't working on any commissions: Free
When Mingzi is working on one commission that month: 24g
When Mingzi is working on two commissions that month: Unless organs are falling out*, seek out other doctor.

*Prices may be negotiable if organs are falling out.
Current Schedule wrote:Due to lack of frequent updates, newer, simpler schedule board format for a time:

Smith: Booked until September 206 (Maybe beyond)
Scribe: Booked until September 206: Not accepting orders for the time being.
Last edited by aycheff on Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:48 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Jin Shi
Colonel

Post by Jin Shi »

Ma Su came in person to place his order. He was in a hurry, so he was impatient as he waited for the shopkeeper. Reminding himself he had been given a good deal, he told himself to calm down as he waited. He called out

"Master Mingzi! I am here to place my order!"

((Ma Su will pay Mingzi 475 gold for 1 Javelin and a Lvl 4 Spear, once he arrives))
Ma Su, 22 | Bio
77-98*-51-71*-41
Charge II, Dash II, Discipline, Intimidate, Qiangshu, Rupture III, Wall

V3:Huixi Zhe
aycheff
Ensign

Post by aycheff »

Mingzi himself did not respond to the shopper, busy elsewhere doing something that wasn't work. Lan Yin, however, did go to meet the impatient man. Judging by what she had been told the man was the person who had been in correspondence with her master. "A pleasure to meet you, Lord Ma," Yin said with a small curtsy. "Master Mingzi has informed me of your arrangement. We will have your spear by March and your javelin by April." The young woman considered something for a moment, coming up with an idea. "If you would like to delay payment on that javelin until next month, I'm sure I could convince Master Mingzi to extend your arrangement, perhaps giving you a chance to gather the gold for a crossbow?"

"It would be your choice, of course, Lord Ma." she said, summoning over two aides to handle the gold and a third to summon Mingzi. "Regardless, your spear will be finished quickly."

((Confirming accepting 350 gold for the spear so I can get my PT up, awaiting further decision before accepting the remaining 125 gold.))
Jin Shi
Colonel

Post by Jin Shi »

Ma Su's impatience was soothed by the pleasant girl who came to greet him. Smiling lightly he replied

"Ah, I am pleased the spear can be finished so soon. In regards to the crossbow, I decided against it, as I hardly have any skill with such contraptions anyways. Javelins will fit better with my style, you see." He took out his gold pouch containing the money, giving it to one of the aides. "I will be sure to come back here in the future for other purchases, though, so don't you worry." He chuckled lightly, overall in a good mood. "So, you wouldn't need the money for the javelin just yet? Is it alright if I keep it for now?"

350 to Mingzi for the spear
Ma Su, 22 | Bio
77-98*-51-71*-41
Charge II, Dash II, Discipline, Intimidate, Qiangshu, Rupture III, Wall

V3:Huixi Zhe
aycheff
Ensign

Post by aycheff »

"That would be fine, Lord Ma," Yin replied. "We can hold on payment for the javelin until your spear is finished. Thank you for your business, I am sure Master Mingzi will be delighted to hear that he has a task to accomplish and you should have your spear in hand soon."
Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

Cheng Dang motioned for a Shopkeep, and explained that he would like an biography written about his exploits as a Dog of Qin.

(OOC: A Level 3 Command Book, Named Dog of Qin. Payment can be given after the resolution of Feb turns.
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

A bureaucrat entered the shop and examined everything he could see. Seeing no problems he sniffed haughtily and departed.
aycheff
Ensign

Post by aycheff »

Chinka wrote:Cheng Dang motioned for a Shopkeep, and explained that he would like an biography written about his exploits as a Dog of Qin.

(OOC: A Level 3 Command Book, Named Dog of Qin. Payment can be given after the resolution of Feb turns.
"We will gladly work on the biography you have requested, Lord Cheng," Lan Yin replied. "I will reserve the next available slot in Master Mingzi's schedule. Barring any unforeseen issues, you will have 'Dog of Qin' in hand by April."'

ann wrote:A bureaucrat entered the shop and examined everything he could see. Seeing no problems he sniffed haughtily and departed.
Lan Yin, despite the bureaucrat not needing any form of reply or assistance, politely waved to the man as he departed. She was glad that the rat gladiator fights Mingzi had been trying to set up in his free time had either not been against any rules or had not been discovered.
Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

OOC: Gold Marked in Officer Profile you should now have your gold.

-225 Gold.