Mingzi's Traveling Caravan

General market, plus player-owned markets here.

Moderator: Game Masters

aycheff
Ensign

Re: Mingzi's Traveling Caravan

Post by aycheff »

"Of course," Lan Yin responded, gesturing to a helmet on a desk. She was still rather perplexed about the whole situation but knew the customer by face, at least. "We'll have it done by September."

Mingzi's shop receives 225 gold from Kijo Akki for a +3 command book.

Mingzi's shop gives Kijo Akki a level 3 helmet (+3 mig).
lutai
Lieutenant

Post by lutai »

A servent comes from Di, who served Ma Rai he had a bag of 30 gold on him.He was ordered to see Mingzi and give him 30 gold,for Ma Rai's sword purchase.
He approached Mingzi, and handed out the gold.

(Servent):"Mingzi my lord Ma Rai, has ordered me to give you 30 gold for the sword he will buy.From you and he asks me to see if the sword is ready for him, yet so that I may take it to him as soon as i make the transaction".
aycheff
Ensign

Post by aycheff »

"I believe there has been a misunderstanding, sir messenger," Lan Yin replied, having been the one around the shop at the time. She scanned through the black book that was always in arms reach of her. "This has the crafting of the sword occurring this month and being prepared by next." She frowned and bowed apologetically at this. "I apologize that you've had to make a trip only to discover this. We will happily waive 10 taels off of your final payment for this inconvenience, as I understand the deal was a bit.. confusing," she said as she focused on a specific paragraph of jumbled words regarding the man's order.
lutai
Lieutenant

Post by lutai »

aycheff wrote:"I believe there has been a misunderstanding, sir messenger," Lan Yin replied, having been the one around the shop at the time. She scanned through the black book that was always in arms reach of her. "This has the crafting of the sword occurring this month and being prepared by next." She frowned and bowed apologetically at this. "I apologize that you've had to make a trip only to discover this. We will happily waive 10 taels off of your final payment for this inconvenience, as I understand the deal was a bit.. confusing," she said as she focused on a specific paragraph of jumbled words regarding the man's order.
(Servant):"No no, my lord made it clear that lord Mingzi is to be payed thirty gold.Sense my lord have earned some gold over the month he wish's to pay Mingzi now, and receive the sword at the ready time.But he really wished to have it now,but patience is a virtue as they say".
lutai
Lieutenant

Post by lutai »

(Servent left,recent rp)

One month later

Ma Rai came along searching for his good friend Mingzi,after finding where he was currently located Ma Rai approached his Caravan."Mingzi,its me Ma Rai i have came to pay for my sword, that was said to be ready this month are you there!?".He yelled out, trying to see if Mingzi heard him.
aycheff
Ensign

Post by aycheff »

lutai wrote:(Servent left,recent rp)

One month later

Ma Rai came along searching for his good friend Mingzi,after finding where he was currently located Ma Rai approached his Caravan."Mingzi,its me Ma Rai i have came to pay for my sword, that was said to be ready this month are you there!?".He yelled out, trying to see if Mingzi heard him.
"Mingzi is currently busy, Lord -" Lan Yin paused to check through the scheduling book to confirm who would have a sword available this month, "- Lord Ma, however I should be able to assist you. Here is your sword," she said, picking the thing up from a table to her side and offering it to the man. "I can also accept the remainder of the payment, though as I told the messenger last month, we are perfectly willing to accept only 20 after the mix up."

Mingzi's caravan has given one Level One Sword (Mig +1) to Ma Rai.
lutai
Lieutenant

Post by lutai »

aycheff wrote:
lutai wrote:(Servent left,recent rp)

One month later

"Mingzi is currently busy, Lord -" Lan Yin paused to check through the scheduling book to confirm who would have a sword available this month, "- Lord Ma, however I should be able to assist you. Here is your sword," she said, picking the thing up from a table to her side and offering it to the man. "I can also accept the remainder of the payment, though as I told the messenger last month, we are perfectly willing to accept only 20 after the mix up."

Mingzi's caravan has given one Level One Sword (Mig +1) to Ma Rai.
Ma Rai gives 30 gold to Mingzi and the sword is added to his useless collection of weapons
Last edited by lutai on Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GreenFabre
Colonel

Post by GreenFabre »

Kijo: "Hi agaaain, the book, is it done? The one with pictures??"
Kijo Akki
aycheff
Ensign

Post by aycheff »

"It most certainly is is," replied Mingzi with his usual rakish grin. Though the man was somewhat distracted that day as he considered how long the whole renovation thing was taking. It was almost as though there was some particular lazy individual halting the whole thing. Ah, well, the man figured as he produced the picture book, these things always get done eventually. "I hope you find it acceptable and, of course, that you pay my humble shop another visit in the future."

Mingzi gives Kijo Akki Visualizing Formations: A Picture Book (+3 Com Book)
GreenFabre
Colonel

Post by GreenFabre »

Kijo: "Thanks! Do you also have self defense, that little red book?" (+3 Jud Book)

Kijo Akki receives Visualizing Formations: A Picture Book (+3 Com Book) from Mingzi
Kijo Akki