Mingzi's Traveling Caravan

General market, plus player-owned markets here.

Moderator: Game Masters

SituJinrong
Marquis

Re: Mingzi's Traveling Caravan

Post by SituJinrong »

Li Guanjia dropped by at the shop, it was time to make the payment for the orders due to start. Announcing his arrival,

Anyone around?
Li Jiacheng (35)
94*-36-45-56-81
Diplomat II, Discipline II, Military Adminstrator II, Politician II
aycheff
Ensign

Post by aycheff »

Greenfabre

"I could copy such a book," Mingzi replied, in truth having no experience with the book whatsoever. Still, he hadn't gotten this far by not improvising on orders, smiling, collecting gold, and hoping for the best! "For 225 gold I'll have it done by next month."

SituJinrong

Lan Yin greeted the man with a polite bow, "I'm sure I can assist you, milord." The response was quick and to the point mostly because the turn change was coming up!

((OOC: My sincere apologies to both of you. I caught a cold and between a fever-induced delirium and general lack of access to a computer that is my own I haven't had much time to keep track of more than one sim, which has lead to these late responses and lack of PM's))
SituJinrong
Marquis

Post by SituJinrong »

Li Guanjia bowed back, handing over a slip of paper embolded with Jiacheng's wax seal. My instructions from my liege lord says he wants the follwoing items........ And he said these should be more than sufficient.
Placing carefully a pouch of gold coins on the table, Guanjia took a step back.

OOC/Admin: +2 Axe and +4 Helmet(2 mth). I believe a discount is in order as per last set of communications, but as the deadline is close, I am handing over 620 gold to rush things. Any balance should be treated as credit towards next purchase. Li Jiacheng -620 gold, Sep 206 KT
Li Jiacheng (35)
94*-36-45-56-81
aycheff
Ensign

Post by aycheff »

"I'll tell Master Mingzi to fire up the forge as quickly as possible, milord." The young woman replied, motioning for an assistant to deal with the coinage. "I believe the agreed upon discount was 20 gold for one-month items and 40 gold for two-month items, meaning that you've got 60 gold credit towards your next order."

Mingzi accepts 620 gold from Li Guanjia (SituJinrong's KT) for the order of one +2 mig axe and one +4 mig helmet (2 month).

((I'll be completing them in that order, if you'd like me to change it get me a PM in asap please.))
SituJinrong
Marquis

Post by SituJinrong »

aycheff wrote:"I'll tell Master Mingzi to fire up the forge as quickly as possible, milord." The young woman replied, motioning for an assistant to deal with the coinage. "I believe the agreed upon discount was 20 gold for one-month items and 40 gold for two-month items, meaning that you've got 60 gold credit towards your next order."

Mingzi accepts 620 gold from Li Guanjia (SituJinrong's KT) for the order of one +2 mig axe and one +4 mig helmet (2 month).

((I'll be completing them in that order, if you'd like me to change it get me a PM in asap please.))

Guangjia nodded.

If it will not take too long to ready the axe, I will just hang around the teahouse around the corner. I heard the serve very good meat buns. Such beats making a round trip back to Jiangcheng only to return immediately to collect this weapon. I will inform the book keepers of Marquis Li of the credit that we have in your shop.

OOC: Ready for pickup the axe?
Li Jiacheng (35)
94*-36-45-56-81
aycheff
Ensign

Post by aycheff »

'Shortly' thereafter, a peasant worker could be found waiting for the man outside the entrance to the tea house with a shiny new axe wrapped in heavy cloth. It was a bit awkward for the citizens, to say the least.

Mingzi gives a Level 2 Axe (Mig +2) to Li Jiacheng's (Situjinrong) follower!