Li Family Horses and Sundry Goods

General market, plus player-owned markets here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Angelic Crux
Officer

Re: Li Family Horses and Sundry Goods

Post by Angelic Crux »

Currently run out of a small homestead in Yan province, Li Fang and her father, Trader Pang, offer a wide variety of services and goods brought from foreign lands. The prices for most of their services are negotiable, but a wooden sign-post at the edge of the large, fenced-in property offers some guidelines on their horse prices.
Pricing Board wrote:We tame and wrangle all kinds of horses!

Fast Horses (+2 Spd) are 100 Gold a head if you place an order for next month. 125 to walk away with one right away, assuming we've got it.
Faster Horses (+3 Spd) are 200 Gold a head.

Horses for kicking butt (+1 Atk) or saving your skin (+1 Def) are 100 Gold a head, too.
Fast and dangerous (+1 Atk, +2 Spd) or fast and sturdy (+1 Def, +2 Spd) horses are 225 Gold a head.

Horses trained for kicking butt and saving your skin (+1 Atk, +1 Def) are 250 Gold a head.

We also deal in fine articles of clothing and precious jewelry from abroad!

All prices are negotiable. Services and barter happily taken. Check back for special offers.
Li Fang (225) 65-46-70-92-49 Artisan II, Civil Administrator II, Military Administrator II, Trainer II, Scribe II, Smith I

GMNPCS
Lu Zhi, Wife of Liu Bang
Yu Miaoyi, Concubine to Xiang Yu
Jin Shi
Colonel

Post by Jin Shi »

Ma Su entered the horse shop, intrigued by the homely atmosphere here. Riding in on a horse given him by the Empire, he thought he would need a better horse for himself in the future. He liked his current horse, but it wasn't anything special.

He read the sign outside, and saw the price for a basic horse was 100 gold. He only had 90, hopefully he could get the shopkeeper to lower the price for him. He entered the little shop, and called in
"Hello! Is anyone there?"
Ma Su, 22 | Bio
77-98*-51-71*-41
Charge II, Dash II, Discipline, Intimidate, Qiangshu, Rupture III, Wall

V3:Huixi Zhe
Angelic Crux
Officer

Post by Angelic Crux »

"Ayeh!"

A young girl shuffled on out of the small home, wiping something wet and dark on to her dirty trousers. Her hair was tied back, but cut a bit short in front anyway. Utilitarian hair you might call it.

"What can I do you for?"

((Sorry about the lag and the brevity, I went to Qingdao for a few days and discovered the hostel had absolutely 0 internet. Bleargh, catchup time.))
Li Fang (225) 65-46-70-92-49 Artisan II, Civil Administrator II, Military Administrator II, Trainer II, Scribe II, Smith I

GMNPCS
Lu Zhi, Wife of Liu Bang
Mardagg
GameBreaker

Post by Mardagg »

Ma Dieu rode to the renown market owned by the Li family in Yan: he needed a faster horse for the battlefield... As he walks in... Greeting!, he says to the young women, I came to see if I can get a fast horse for the battlefield, I heard that I could get what I need for 200 gold...as he was speaking he gave the girl a small leather bag with the necessary money in it.

OOC: Ma Dieu gives Li Fang 200 golds (OI will be update in 5)
Angelic Crux
Officer

Post by Angelic Crux »

April had rolled around and, just on schedule, Li Fang had been able to break in the fast, but rowdy steed she'd been given 200 gold pieces to train. She was in the middle of making sure its naturally stubborn personality wouldn't cause much trouble for the buyer, trotting around the premises on its back and wondering when Ma Dieu might show up to take him off her hands.

She felt like he ate too much, but really she was just a bit stingy with the hay.

GMNPCS
Lu Zhi, Wife of Liu Bang
Mardagg
GameBreaker

Post by Mardagg »

Ma Dieu returns to the northern lands a month after to pick up is horse, he remembered the beautifull young lady that was working there and he smiles: the land of the north is arder for is habitant, but like is father said to him once: The Flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and Beautiful of all...

When he finally arrives near the estate he decided to pick up wild flowers, he taught it will be a nice gesture to do since his horse was ready so fast. As he entered the market, Li Fang was looking at some papers that appeared to be a plan of artisan crafting, but he was not sure... As he offered his flowers he said '' Good afternoon miss Fang, I came to see if my horse is ready, he stops for few second and swallow nervously, the flowers reminded me of your beauty so I decided to gave them to you to thank you for your help, he waited few second and felt he had to justify even more: there is very few places that you can have a fast horse ready within a month... Dieu knew he was not very charming, but a mere smile will be, for him, more than enough to make is day.

OOC: Ma Dieu pick up the +3speed horse
Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

Unwilling to make the trip to the cold and dangerous regions of Yan a servant from the court of Cheng Dang arrived. He was dismal for such a menial task he didn't care how good a breeder was if he had to travel across the other side of the country. But if all went well at least he could make the trip on horseback this time.

Hello? I am looking to buy a horse. Something mean and tough, fit for the White Wolf of Qin.

OOC: I'm interested in the save your skin and kick some butt horsey for 250 gold, but would be even more interested in one that was even tougher and could kick more butt a +2 att/+2 def. But I need a price quote first. It would cost you 510 gold to breed it to save you some time.
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

On a bright morning near the end of April the officious beaurocrat arrived and made an inspection. Nothing could be found amiss despite much sniffing around.
Bonaparte
Marshal

Post by Bonaparte »

Deng arrives in Yan seeking for a horse. Though he already has a horse, this one is not for him.

Deng Yue: I'm looking for a horse that is good for battle. (1+ atk) When do you think you can finish it for me?
Deng Yue, 40
51-46-50-78-80*
Military Administrator II, Civil Administrator II, Diplomat II, Politician II
Items: Horse (+1 Speed, E), Ring of Changsha (+3 Charisma, E)