Turf Club in Chu

General market, plus player-owned markets here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Akira
Officer

Re: Turf Club in Chu

Post by Akira »

Lei Tian stepped out of her carriage to look upon the front of the shop, Turf club in Chu. Her eyes drawn to the magnificent, black, thoroughbred, stallion with a white patch between its eyes. It was large in size and appeared fit, strong and fast. It stood out amongst the group by all ways. Size, colour and fitness.

Tian stepped closer to the horse giving it a stroke a two upon its head and back before discovering a letter. Inside it wrote: Lei Tian sorry i had no more white horses. I hope this one will be as desired. It was delivered from the far, Rome. Have a safe journey. She mounted and rode the horse back to the carriage.

The door opened to reveal a girl, young. If you had to guess, she would be 5 years old. She was in a horse costume. A cute hat with the shape of the horses head. It was luckily a cold day for the girl since she was in long sleeve and trousers coloured brown. A long stick placed upon the seat which she wasn't using at that moment but when in open space. It was used to mimic the long body and riding motion. "WOAHHHH BIG SISTER (referring to a child calling a elder friend), YOUR HORSE IS SOO PRETTY! Can I touchhh it pppp-leeaaa-sseee?

"Suree! But don't tell your mum I let you wear that silly costume" Lei Tian chuckled and moved the horse forward toward the carriage to allow the child to pat the horse on the head.

"Okay driver we should get back now, I'm pretty sure my babysitting time will be up soon. GOGOGO!" She spoke to her trusted driver.

"You're sitting with me?" Said the adorable child.

"No i'll be riding this horse. I still have to find a name for it." Tian spoke and smiled. Lei Tian did not usually do such things as baby sitting but this particular mother was her favourite restaurant's, owner. The daughter was amusing too. Tian had often enjoyed the conversations with her in the mornings. The mother had also promised free meals for a week! Another plus.

"What about Ling Ling?" the child suggested. "We'll see" Tian spoke before the carriage drifted away.

After delivering the child back to the mother. Tian had finally thought of a reasonable name. It was to be named after Bucephalus. A horse, her father spoke about in stories."Bucephalus, or for shorter Bu-cee" Tian spoke under her breath. She thought it sounded reasonable. Her father said Bucephalus had died in Persia. "Roman's. Are they all like father. HEH! it doesn't matter. All are nuisances." She spoke in fluent Latin. It was one of the few things her father had been good for.

Tian took the horse back to the stables to get some well deserved rest. How it hurt after riding a horse for such a distance.

OOC: Thanks for the pony. xD
Lei Tian (17)
31-21-97-71-81/ Deride II, Jeer II, Politician I, Public Planner II, Rally II
SituJinrong
Marquis

Post by SituJinrong »

Li Jiacheng sent his greetings as well as a bank note of 200 gold for the order of the horse this month.
Thank you Po Huai. The horses that came from your stables are indeed a class apart from the others.
Li Jiacheng (35)
94*-36-45-56-81
Diplomat II, Discipline II, Military Adminstrator II, Politician II
SituJinrong
Marquis

Post by SituJinrong »

Li Guanjia returned in early October to pick up the horse.

Is it ready master Po?
Li Jiacheng (35)
94*-36-45-56-81
Diplomat II, Discipline II, Military Adminstrator II, Politician II
jiangbao
Lord

Post by jiangbao »

"Yes please take your horse. I am glad you like the horse because the prices are way below what others are selling. Sent Lord Li my thanks for being my long term customer."

+5 Spd handed over.