Mai Zu's Shop of Wonder

General market, plus player-owned markets here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Zhou Kahn
Officer

Re: Mai Zu's Shop of Wonder

Post by Zhou Kahn »

Akira wrote:Tian stepped upon the familiar store. She was here to collect her newest book to add to her collection. She walked to the front counter.

Tian bowed before speaking. "Lei Tian, I'm here to collect my book which should be ready by now."
Mai Zu smiled, searching under the counter for a moment before pulling out a book, wrapped in brown paper to keep it safe. She slid it across the counter with a smile.

Mai Zu: "Here you are Lady Lei. I hope you find it satisfactory?"
Brother Dun wrote:A young man comes into the shop of Mai Zu with a smile upon his face. He was grinning like a fool as he approached the counter, "Hellllllooooo," he shouted, before breaking out into a chuckle, "I would like to... He he, bring an order from the Lord-Scholar of Sai! Ha ha! He wants... Hehehe, a candlestick to be crafted," he shouted before bursting out into further laughter, "Yes, yes, I'm serious!"

Requesting a Level 1 Melee Weapon, called, "Candlestick." 90 gold for you!
Mai Zu smiled, slightly taken aback by the man's appearance and actions. Hearing his request, she couldn't help but laugh along with him for a moment, not entirely sure why it was funny, but laughing lightly all the same. Calming down for a moment, she thought a second, tucking her hair behind her ear, before speaking.

Mai Zu: "Well, I don't usually deal in items such as that, but it can't be too different from creating a weapon. It'll be ready in about a month."

Mai Zu receives 90 gold!
Mai Zu
Stats: 51-75-75-75-56
Skills: Artisan II, Civil Administrator II, Engineer II, Scribe III, Smith II, Trainer II
Mai Zu's Shop of Wonder
Big Grizzy
Captain

Post by Big Grizzy »

Jin Sui visits Mai ZU's Shop of Wonder. "Hello. I am looking for someone to print a treatise I have authored."
Jin Sui (23)

"Jin Kai have already gain the thrust of the population in Changshan!!!"
Zhou Kahn
Officer

Post by Zhou Kahn »

Big Grizzy wrote:Jin Sui visits Mai ZU's Shop of Wonder. "Hello. I am looking for someone to print a treatise I have authored."
Mai Zu's ears perked up at the sound of someone in her shop, and she put away the book she had been reading. Smiling, she walked around the counter, approaching the customer with a smile and her usual hair tucked behind the ear, and spoke.

Mai Zu: "Welcome sir. I can certainly help you with whatever it is you need."
Mai Zu
Skills: Artisan II, Civil Administrator II, Engineer II, Scribe III, Smith II, Trainer II
Mai Zu's Shop of Wonder
Big Grizzy
Captain

Post by Big Grizzy »

"Yes, I have written this treatise on Qin economic eolicies (Jud +4) and I would like an official printing done. I have set aside 400 gold for this purpose. Is that acceptable?"

Giving 400 gold to Mai Zu for work on Book {Jud +4) to Be titled "Treatise on Qin Economics"
Jin Sui (23)

"Jin Kai have already gain the thrust of the population in Changshan!!!"
Zhou Kahn
Officer

Post by Zhou Kahn »

Big Grizzy wrote:"Yes, I have written this treatise on Qin economic eolicies (Jud +4) and I would like an official printing done. I have set aside 400 gold for this purpose. Is that acceptable?"

Giving 400 gold to Mai Zu for work on Book {Jud +4) to Be titled "Treatise on Qin Economics"
Mai Zu nodded, bringing him to the counter, nodded as she wrote the order down and took the money.

Mai Zu: "Why of course, sounds like a simple enough task. It will be completed in November."

Mai Zu receives 400 gold!
Mai Zu
Mai Zu's Shop of Wonder
Lionheart
The best KT Monkey
Location: I once ran away from the god of Fear and gave into despair~

Post by Lionheart »

One day, a hooded man walked into the shop, bearing a large sack of gold. He walked up to the counter and said to the person at the desk, "I have come for Ba Rong. I believe that he has been in contact with this establishment's proprietor about the breeding of a fine steed. Here is the payment."

400 gold for a +5 Speed Horse?
Ba Rong (仈荣) the Lionheart (狮心) (25) 91*-91*-44-65-20*
Aid I, Charge II, Instructor II, Raid II, Rupture II, Scout I, Qiangshu I

[15:47] * bond4154 has yet to see a Communist crack a good joke.
[15:17] <KungZhi> I sodomize my students every day.
[14:32] <Dreamer> Hitler is so kawaii~
[22:11] <Angelic_Crux> "You can't understand Asia. Asia is totally baffling unless you have a degree in Asianism."
[13:32] <Stedfel> My mother, despite what the beard would tell you, is a woman.
Zhou Kahn
Officer

Post by Zhou Kahn »

Mai Zu smiled at the mysterious man, recieving the gold. Tucking a bit of hair behind her ear she spoke.

Mai Zu: "Why yes, of course. Everything is ready to go. His steed will be ready by the beginning of December. He will also receive a 10% off token for his next purchase and a raffle ticket to have a chance at winning 200 credit here at my shop!"

Mai Zu receives 400 gold!
Mai Zu
Mai Zu's Shop of Wonder
Akira
Officer

Post by Akira »

Zhou Kahn wrote: Mai Zu smiled, searching under the counter for a moment before pulling out a book, wrapped in brown paper to keep it safe. She slid it across the counter with a smile.

Mai Zu: "Here you are Lady Lei. I hope you find it satisfactory?"

Lei Tian gave a nod of thanks and rushed out to achieve the other tasks for the day.
Lei Tian (17)
31-21-97-71-81/ Deride II, Jeer II, Politician I, Public Planner II, Rally II
alexoren
Sergeant

Post by alexoren »

Alexandrus with a wide grin smacked his hands together in a clap. "Grand steed." he turned about to the woman and made a military salute by slamming his fist against his chestplate then bowing his head. "I be sure to return soon for more." With that he took the coupon into his hand and stuffed it under his chestplate then took the reins of the horse and mounted it. If nothing else was needed he would ride fast back to the city.
Wokimo
Colonel

Post by Wokimo »

Undeterred by the rain and the mind which lashed at him as he travelled, a man of astounding physical presence came to the place known as Mai Zu's Shop of Wonder as November came to the former Empire of Qin. Broad and muscular, not to mention far taller than the average traveller, this was a true tiger of a man that had entered Mai Zu's shop.

"I heard this was the place to come if I wanted the best equipment that money could buy and I want only the best." he announced in a deep boom to whoever was minding the store. "I need a new bow, since I pulled my last one too hard and snapped it in halves."

Pang Zhou pays 200 Gold for a Bow [Ranged Weapon]
Pang Zhou (30) 65 – 101* - 49* – 22* – 63*
Challenge II, Haste II, Jianshu II, Pierce II, Raid II

Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free! You are a pirate!