Lanruoshi

General market, plus player-owned markets here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Bonaparte
Marshal

Re: Lanruoshi

Post by Bonaparte »

JG Chan wrote:After having moved to Linjiang and spending a month tending to Shuang's injuries, Shu'er felt that her patient was well on his way to recovery. Thus, with June beginning, she arrived once again at Shuang's door, aiming to find out if he still wanted treatment for the month.
Shuang Qiupeng: My lord has sent me this... I really appreciate that you are nursing me back to health.

Shuang Qiupeng falls asleep, when he gives Shu'er a bag filled with 24 gold.
Deng Yue, 40
51-46-50-78-80*
Military Administrator II, Civil Administrator II, Diplomat II, Politician II
Items: Horse (+1 Speed, E), Ring of Changsha (+3 Charisma, E)
JG Chan
Officer

Post by JG Chan »

The young doctor gave her patient a simple nod. With that confirmed, she stored the gold away and began taking out her medicines for the last month of treatment.

((24 Gold received))
Yue Dingtian 岳顶天 (60)
84-86-45-60-38
Charge, Dash II, Discipline II, Faze II, Instructor II, Intimidate, Qiangshu, Raid II, Wall
Tu Shu'er 屠淑儿
Jin Shi
Colonel

Post by Jin Shi »

A carriage of little note arrived at Tu Shu'er's clinic one August evening, being towed along by two well groomed horses and a well armed driver. There were also two horsemen who rode behind the carriage, and wielded long spears. As the carriage stopped, a man emerged from the cabin with the help of the driver. Once the two men entered the store, the injured man only looked down at the ground, seemingly ashamed of himself. The driver called out into the shop

"Hello! I have a man injured here."
Ma Su, 22 | Bio
77-98*-51-71*-41
Charge II, Dash II, Discipline, Intimidate, Qiangshu, Rupture III, Wall

V3:Huixi Zhe
JG Chan
Officer

Post by JG Chan »

Jin Shi wrote:A carriage of little note arrived at Tu Shu'er's clinic one August evening, being towed along by two well groomed horses and a well armed driver. There were also two horsemen who rode behind the carriage, and wielded long spears. As the carriage stopped, a man emerged from the cabin with the help of the driver. Once the two men entered the store, the injured man only looked down at the ground, seemingly ashamed of himself. The driver called out into the shop

"Hello! I have a man injured here."
At the call, Shu'er looked up from the makeshift shelter she had been using for her clinic after arriving in Jiujiang that month. Putting down the packets of herbs she was sorting through, she came around the stand to meet the visitors.

"Welcome! I'm the doctor here, but the name of Tu Shu'er." She looked over the two men curiously. "He is injured, you say? I take it you're here for treatment, then?"
Yue Dingtian 岳顶天 (60)
84-86-45-60-38
Charge, Dash II, Discipline II, Faze II, Instructor II, Intimidate, Qiangshu, Raid II, Wall
Tu Shu'er 屠淑儿
Jin Shi
Colonel

Post by Jin Shi »

The injured man rose his head to look at the woman who would be his doctor. She was pretty, she'd do fine.

"Yes, my arm" he wiggled his arm a little "has a pretty deep cut. I need someone to help me out with it. Whatever your price I'm sure I can afford."

he did not want to mention his name for reasons of pride.
Ma Su, 22 | Bio
77-98*-51-71*-41

JG Chan
Officer

Post by JG Chan »

Jin Shi wrote:The injured man rose his head to look at the woman who would be his doctor. She was pretty, she'd do fine.

"Yes, my arm" he wiggled his arm a little "has a pretty deep cut. I need someone to help me out with it. Whatever your price I'm sure I can afford."

he did not want to mention his name for reasons of pride.
Shu'er took a closer look at the arm and nodded; the injury did not seem too severe, at least, and she said as much to the yet unnamed man. "I have some poultices for the wound, and we'll have to make sure that it heals properly," she said calmly, "but it should only take a month or so if you stay here in Jiujiang with me. The medicines themselves will cost 24 taels of gold, if that's alright with you?"

((Will edit PT once confirmed))
Yue Dingtian 岳顶天 (60)
84-86-45-60-38
Tu Shu'er 屠淑儿
Jin Shi
Colonel

Post by Jin Shi »

The driver shook his head.

"I'm afraid, doctor, you would have to come with us. He is... needed in Liang." The injured man shurgged at this comment. "I se you charge a little extra, but I think we can manage."

The driver hands over a small bag of gold to the doctor.

32 gold offered to move to Liang
Ma Su, 22 | Bio
77-98*-51-71*-41

JG Chan
Officer

Post by JG Chan »

Jin Shi wrote:The driver shook his head.

"I'm afraid, doctor, you would have to come with us. He is... needed in Liang." The injured man shurgged at this comment. "I se you charge a little extra, but I think we can manage."

The driver hands over a small bag of gold to the doctor.

32 gold offered to move to Liang
The young woman blinked, then nodded and took the payment. "I see...well, alright then." She smiled easily at the two men. "Just give me some time to pack up, and we'll accompany you back right away."

((32 Gold received, PT updated))
Yue Dingtian 岳顶天 (60)
84-86-45-60-38
Tu Shu'er 屠淑儿
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

The Lanruoshi has closed!
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!