Lanruoshi

General market, plus player-owned markets here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Lanruoshi

Post by Cao Chao »

Please PM me the description you want.
JG Chan
Officer

Re: Lanruoshi

Post by JG Chan »

CLOSED DUE TO OWNER EXISTENCE FAILURE >.>

Lanruoshi 兰若师

In a land torn by war and other calamities that followed the fall of a dynasty, experts in medicines and remedies were constantly needed. One such doctor, though young and still inexperienced, chose not to restrict herself to a single location, wandering the land to learn more of her trade and treat a greater variety of people.

Her name was Tu Shu'er, and she could often be seen on the roads that crisscrossed the Middle Kingdom, carrying a large, portable medicine cabinet on her back. Whenever she came across a settlement, she would stop and set up shop for a few days, peddling herbs she'd collected on her travels and offering advice and diagnoses to those who sought her out. Because of her sunny disposition, bright red clothing, and the distinctive little orchid banner she carried, it is always easy to find her for anyone seeking medical attention.

Whether on a dusty roadside, a bustling plaza, or a quiet riverbank, Shu'er is always glad to help new people, though she clearly cannot be in two places at once. Thus, while she is willing to travel on request, she does treatments on a first come, first serve basis.

Current Location (Aug 206): n/a
Planned Location (Sep 206): n/a

Fees:
24 Gold for one Turn of Doctoring
32 Gold if a change of location is required
Last edited by JG Chan on Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:24 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Yue Dingtian 岳顶天 (60)
84-86-45-60-38
Charge, Dash II, Discipline II, Faze II, Instructor II, Intimidate, Qiangshu, Raid II, Wall
Tu Shu'er 屠淑儿
OneEyedDrgn
Lieutenant

Post by OneEyedDrgn »

With the injuries he had sustained from hunting, Zhuwen decided he would seek out a doctor to get some treatment. A female doctor. No way in hell was he letting a man touch him, he had almost refused any treatment from the doctors when he had been serving under Xiang Yu. So it was with a bit of asking around that Zhuwen heard there was a fairly attractive female doctor by the name of Tu'Shuer, right in the area he was currently at. Thinking himself quite the lucky man, he sought out the doctor, and soon came upon the description given to him by the populace.

"Hello there! You must be Lady Tu'Shuer! My name is Liang Zhuwen, are you free to doctor me?"

(OOC: Going to assume your character is moving to Jiaoxi at the next PT? Was hoping to just fast forward a bit to when Tu'Shuer arrives to simplify things)
Liang Zhuwen, 28, Male, Chaotic Neutral
Stats: 50-92-36-31-80
Skills: Assemble II, Challenge II, Diplomat, Gongshu II, Jianshu II, Yueshu II
Biography
Zhuwen's Theme
JG Chan
Officer

Post by JG Chan »

OneEyedDrgn

On that particular day, Shu'er had her stand set up near the entrance of a small town, right next to the road that most of the nearby farmers took to bring in their products. Some shade was provided by a makeshift cloth awning, and she had managed to borrow a few chairs as well. She turned a pleasant smile towards Liang as he approached, and tactfully did not let it slip at the way he phrased his question.

"You've come to the right place, sir," she said cheerfully. "And of course I have time for you, please take a seat. Now, what seems to be the problem?"
Yue Dingtian 岳顶天 (60)
84-86-45-60-38
Charge, Dash II, Discipline II, Faze II, Instructor II, Intimidate, Qiangshu, Raid II, Wall
Tu Shu'er 屠淑儿
OneEyedDrgn
Lieutenant

Post by OneEyedDrgn »

"Well," Zhuwen said with a bright smile, happy to know the doctor who was going to treat him had striking looks. "My left arm is a bit shattered, I can move it a bit, but it's a bit painful." He moved it around slowly, showing the limit of the movement he could make with the injured arm. "And the other..."

Zhuwen casually removed his shirt, albeit a bit slowly due to his arm, revealing his side which was covered in bandages and a large spot of blood was painted through.

"Got in a fight with some large bear and the thing managed to dig it's claws into me. I'll need that treated up as well, but the biggest problem..."

With his uninjured hand, he gently took hold of the doctor's hand and moved it toward his chest, the area where his heart was.

"...is here. I was wondering if you could fix that too," he said playfully with a devilish smile.
Biography
Zhuwen's Theme
JG Chan
Officer

Post by JG Chan »

OneEyedDrgn

"Oh my..." Shu'er breathed with some concern as Liang revealed his injuries, absently twisting her hand out of his as she instead moved around for a better look. "This must have been painful..." she commented sympathetically. "I can have your arm splinted, and I have some ointments to help close wounds and keep them from getting worse. It'll take some time to make sure that everything is healing properly, though."

She tapped a finger against her chin, looking very professional about it, and turned around to gaze at her medicine cabinet. Grabbing a brush and a long bamboo strip, she wrote down some prescriptions, nodding to herself thoughtfully as she did. When she was done, though, she gave Liang an encouraging smile. "Don't worry, Master Liang, we should have you fixed up pretty quick. If you take the time to rest properly, you should recover in about a month and a half with treatment. If you don't, though, it could take as long as three, so I do hope you aren't planning anything too strenuous."

"Oh, and this month's treatment will cost 24 Gold, to cover the supplies I'll be using," she added as an afterthought.
Yue Dingtian 岳顶天 (60)
84-86-45-60-38
Tu Shu'er 屠淑儿
OneEyedDrgn
Lieutenant

Post by OneEyedDrgn »

"Ouch, shot down by getting ignored," Zhuwen said with a laugh, although it was quickly cut off as he grimaced and touched his side, pain being brought out from movement. The doctor's conclusion on how long the injuries would take to heal brought a frown on Zhuwen's face. It looked like he wouldn't be able to "have fun" with women for a while...

"Alright, 24 gold it is," Zhuwen said as he reached into the shirt he took off, and counted out some pieces of gold. "Okay doctor, I'm leaving myself up to your care," he said with a smile.

-24 gold!
Biography
Zhuwen's Theme
JG Chan
Officer

Post by JG Chan »

"You won't regret it." Shu'er responded with an earnest smile. Putting the gold away safely, she briskly began going through her drawers, bringing out fresh bandages and small ceramic bottles. "Well, since your shirt's already off, let's get started, shall we?"

24 Gold received, PT adjusted
Yue Dingtian 岳顶天 (60)
84-86-45-60-38
Tu Shu'er 屠淑儿
JG Chan
Officer

Post by JG Chan »

After a month of treatment and rest, Liang Zhuwen's side seemed to have mostly healed, leaving some interesting scars, and his arm was well on its way to recovery as well. As April came along, Shu'er headed over to Liang's residence one afternoon, after she had finished her own business. Rapping on the doors, she stood and looked around curiously as she awaited a response.
Yue Dingtian 岳顶天 (60)
84-86-45-60-38
Tu Shu'er 屠淑儿
OneEyedDrgn
Lieutenant

Post by OneEyedDrgn »

It took a little while for the door to open, a half-naked Zhuwen appearing in front of the door rubbing his eyes and grumbling.

"What!? Woke me up from my damn s- Oh it's you Doctor!" His demeanor quickly changed when he saw Tu'Shuer at the door.

"Alright, so thanks for the treatment and all. Oh but I think I'm going to need another month. You find with that Doctor?"

If accepted and price didn't change, -24 gold
Biography
Zhuwen's Theme