Lanruoshi

General market, plus player-owned markets here.

Moderator: Game Masters

JG Chan
Officer

Re: Lanruoshi

Post by JG Chan »

OneEyedDrgn wrote:It took a little while for the door to open, a half-naked Zhuwen appearing in front of the door rubbing his eyes and grumbling.

"What!? Woke me up from my damn s- Oh it's you Doctor!" His demeanor quickly changed when he saw Tu'Shuer at the door.

"Alright, so thanks for the treatment and all. Oh but I think I'm going to need another month. You find with that Doctor?"

If accepted and price didn't change, -24 gold
Shu'er had a lopsided grin on her face, seeing that Liang was once more half-dressed in front of her. Her eyes flickered over to the mostly-healed scars on his side, showing a hint of amusement.

"Another month seems to be right," she concluded with a chuckle. "Even just rest would do, actually, as the wounds seem to be healing nicely, but I certainly don't mind more work." She put away the money and took out a small jar of poultice, one with a strangely bright pink colour. "Well then, let's get to it!"

24 Gold received
Yue Dingtian 岳顶天 (60)
84-86-45-60-38
Charge, Dash II, Discipline II, Faze II, Instructor II, Intimidate, Qiangshu, Raid II, Wall
Tu Shu'er 屠淑儿
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

On a bright morning near the end of April the officious beaurocrat arrived at the riverbank and made an inspection. Nothing could be found amiss despite much sniffing around.
Bonaparte
Marshal

Post by Bonaparte »

Deng Yue seeking doctors have heard there is a capable one is in currently in Changshan. Deng Yue went to the place where it said the doctor was doing her work.

Deng Yue: Hello, I'm seeking a doctor.
Deng Yue, 40
51-46-50-78-80*
Military Administrator II, Civil Administrator II, Diplomat II, Politician II
Items: Horse (+1 Speed, E), Ring of Changsha (+3 Charisma, E)
JG Chan
Officer

Post by JG Chan »

Having just arrived in the northern province of Changshan, Shu'er was still not well-known in the area yet, and so she was free when Deng Yue arrived at her roving stand. Behind her, a younger girl was organizing various dried herbs into the correct drawers, wearing a sulky expression that did nothing to dampen her companion's usual high spirits. Shu'er smiled at the potential patient and bowed.

"How do you do, sir? I'm Tu Shu'er, and I'm the doctor here. How can I help you?"
Yue Dingtian 岳顶天 (60)
84-86-45-60-38
Charge, Dash II, Discipline II, Faze II, Instructor II, Intimidate, Qiangshu, Raid II, Wall
Tu Shu'er 屠淑儿
Bonaparte
Marshal

Post by Bonaparte »

JG Chan wrote:Having just arrived in the northern province of Changshan, Shu'er was still not well-known in the area yet, and so she was free when Deng Yue arrived at her roving stand. Behind her, a younger girl was organizing various dried herbs into the correct drawers, wearing a sulky expression that did nothing to dampen her companion's usual high spirits. Shu'er smiled at the potential patient and bowed.

"How do you do, sir? I'm Tu Shu'er, and I'm the doctor here. How can I help you?"
Deng Yue was relieved that he was able to find a doctor.

Deng Yue: I was wondering if you can come to Linjiang to heal an officer of mine who was injured in battle. I was told that you are a very capable doctor, and soon the tides of battle will come upon Linjiang and I need every man to be ready to fight.
Deng Yue, 40
51-46-50-78-80*
JG Chan
Officer

Post by JG Chan »

Shu'er blinked at the man before processing what he was asking. "Ah...I see." She smiled warmly. "Well, I'm not one to refuse a patient in need. But the truth is, we've only just gotten here, and haven't had time to earn any expenses to travel further. So if you'll kindly cover those, good sir, we'd be glad to head to Linjiang and help your friend. Is his injury serious?"

((32 Gold for Doctoring outside of planned location, please))
Yue Dingtian 岳顶天 (60)
84-86-45-60-38
Tu Shu'er 屠淑儿
Bonaparte
Marshal

Post by Bonaparte »

Deng Yue: Yes his injury is quite serious. His name is Shuang Qiupeng, and I appreciate that you are willing to help him out.

Deng Yue takes out 32 gold pieces and hands it over to Shu'er.
Deng Yue, 40
51-46-50-78-80*
JG Chan
Officer

Post by JG Chan »

Nodding thoughtfully, Shu'er took the payment and handed it over to Xiao-chen. "Alright then, sir. We'll set off later today and be in Linjiang in time to treat your man this month. Since it's a serious injury, though, do tell him to take proper rest, or it'll be a very slow recovery for him."

((32 Gold received, PT edited))
Yue Dingtian 岳顶天 (60)
84-86-45-60-38
Tu Shu'er 屠淑儿
Bonaparte
Marshal

Post by Bonaparte »

Deng Yue: Thank you.

Deng Yue quickly mounted his horse and rode to Linjiang to prepare for the upcoming battle.
Deng Yue, 40
51-46-50-78-80*
JG Chan
Officer

Post by JG Chan »

After having moved to Linjiang and spending a month tending to Shuang's injuries, Shu'er felt that her patient was well on his way to recovery. Thus, with June beginning, she arrived once again at Shuang's door, aiming to find out if he still wanted treatment for the month.
Yue Dingtian 岳顶天 (60)
84-86-45-60-38
Tu Shu'er 屠淑儿