A new time for Jing

rcsha
The Butcher

Re: A new time for Jing

Postby rcsha » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:57 pm

Hu Jing nodded as he walked along with the man - he didn't know either of those men. "Liu Quan...okay; is he any relation to Liu Bei, then?"
"Sir, he controls the villages of Hanshou and Linling." You Yue was quick to pipe up and correct his master. "I do not think his descendency is an issue, at the moment."
"Oh...and this Zhang Yun, fellow..."
"Is the man you met who asked you to help him avenge his family, I believe." You Yue was quick with his information.
"Oh, the whiny guy! Yeah, I remember him, now." Hu Jing nodded to Mao Jie, as if the man had even been part of the asinine conversation. "Right so...this special thing..."
He paused and tried to collect his thoughts, what little they were. "I'm part of it, I assume? I'm part of the special thing happening?"

Xu Huang
New Recruit

Postby Xu Huang » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:17 pm

"Not yet" said a booming voice from a very large man come to meet them.

"I am Xu Huang and my friend Hu Jing do I have a proposal for you!"

Despite the pleasant way he tried to say proposal, it sounded more like an order.

rcsha
The Butcher

Postby rcsha » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:47 pm

Hu Jing turned his head to see the owner of the booming voice. He looked him up and down and raised one eyebrow. "Your friend...?"
He paused for a moment, You Yue taking a step back at the pleasantly sinister tone. Hu Jing only shrugged with a hearty laugh. "Hell, if a man your size wants to be my friend - I'm all ears."
"We're gonna die...I just know it..." You Yue muttered to himself in an oddly calm, albeit solemn, sigh.
"So what kind of proposal does Xu Hua---Xu...Xu Huang...?" He paused and considered the man's name before nodding with a meagre grin. "Oh, right...I've heard that name before. Yeah, you're pretty famous - I mean, you're no Man Chong or anything, but you've certainly got the cret...creden...the fame to go around."
"Dead...already dead..." Came the minister's meek voice behind him.

Xu Huang
New Recruit

Postby Xu Huang » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:17 am

Huang did not seem impressed, he shared a dire look with Mao Jie.

"You found him, you explain it to him."

Turning around, the big man left.

Mao Jie shook his head in disbelief but did not address what just happened.

"We were told you are a killer and a killer is what we need. Tell me now if this is something you cannot stomach."

rcsha
The Butcher

Postby rcsha » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:44 am

Without missing a beat Hu Jing nodded to Mao Jie, smiling awkwardly. "How much does it pay? I'm not afraid to kill."

Xu Huang
New Recruit

Postby Xu Huang » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:13 pm

Jie's face remained a mask.

"1000 gold."

He waited to see his visitor's expression.

rcsha
The Butcher

Postby rcsha » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:40 pm

Hu Jing's mouth dropped open; he'd never even heard of so much money in the same place - needless to say of it all being in his position. You Yue reached around his chin and pushed his mouth shut with a polite nod to Mao Jie. Finally Hu Jing spoke. "For that much money I'd kill him."
You Yue's eyes widened as Hu Jing made a motion with his thumb toward the minister. "S-Sir, that's really not something you should joke about."
"Right, right, poor choice of joke - sorry." Hu Jing glanced back at the man and chuckled, hesitantly, before suddenly snapping to face the northern officer again. "Seriously though, how badly do you want someone cut up - 'cause for that much money I'll cut a guy up real good."
He shrugged. "Or real bad, even. Hell for that kinda money I'll make it look like an accident."
He paused for a moment before laughing. "Hahaha! Nah, we both know what you want me to do isn't gonna look like an accident."
He wiggled his fingers with an unusual smile. "Not the way I'm gonna do it, at least. So...who needs some killin'?"

Xu Huang
New Recruit

Postby Xu Huang » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:44 am

Jie nodded and led him to a private office.

OOC: PM incoming

Xu Huang
New Recruit

Postby Xu Huang » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:59 am

"WHAT?!"

Xu Huang was fuming!

"Contact that butcher, time to make things happen before it is too late."

Xu Huang was really starting to hate that name, Liu Quan, almost as annoying as the other Liu, just easier to deal with.

rcsha
The Butcher

Postby rcsha » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:02 pm

Xu Huang wrote:Jie nodded and led him to a private office.

OOC: PM incoming

Jie frowned as he handed the money, deciding threatening this man wasn't necessary.

"Do the deed and get out, we'll be in touch."

OOC: Money will be updated and confirmed in RP thread

OOC:
Just a note, Hu Jing departed with 500 gold in hand. Just wanted to remind the nice master Xu Huang to post the transfer of money before I hunt down my quarry. :twisted:

Return to “Roleplay”