Announcements

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Announcements

Postby Phailak » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:19 pm

This is the announcement thread for V5.

Please make sure to always check this thread for major game announcements that can have an impact on the game itself.

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Announcements

Postby Phailak » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:43 pm

Turn 1 Planning Phases are due for Monday March 20th

You can find the PP tool on the top banner or click PP tool

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:06 am

As a general FYI, I'll be available everyday during the week 9-5pm EST.

Outside of that, I'll check for emergencies and such but will be a lot less active on weekends.

Because of my availability, turn changes will often be early AM, around 9am.

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:31 am

Because Suicide Fox is lazy, he requested the OI tool create your signature for you so I obliged :mrgreen:

At the bottom of the OI tool you will now see a copy / paste formula you can put in your sig that shows stats and skills and links you directly to your OI profile (convenient for others that don't want to search through the list)

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:25 am

So a quick word about GMNPCs.

They have their own logins on the site meaning they can interact as a player but more importantly can be played anonymously by me or other volunteers. I won't divulge who plays who but so far we have one volunteer for one of the GMNPCs, if anyone else is interested, PM me.

Because I don't want GMNPCs to interfere with the game, you can play the role of one without being staff of be worried about injustice. THey are there for roleplay flavor and to step in for storyline / if a group of player are running away with the game but even then it ould be in a very limited role.

Even though players can join one of the three, it's only so they can conquer in their name and create tension with other players, thre are no real benefits to it.

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:12 am

New tool, doesn't have an icon yet but is in the all tool shortcuts:

This tool allows ANYONE to enter the parameters and get a random result(s) posted in a thread. Can be useful in RPs that have games of chance or player run quests. Thread is locked so players can't alter the results.
Simply give your roll(s) a title, determine minimum and maximum possibilities and press ROLL! Default is percentile dice (1-100) but it can be changed to anything like a 6 sided die putting 1-6 or a 20 sided die 1-20.
You can also specify a number of rolls needed.

Tool: Die Roll
Results: Here

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:11 pm

So the plan is to give 48 hrs for PPs but if all active PCs can post their PPs within 24 hours for turn 2 (so before wednesday 9am) i'll forward the deadline. Actually we can do that if player base stays active and small for a while we'll see

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:15 am

Was an error in the duel tool that Knuclke found, fixed it, updated rules with a table for the tactics and the tool is updated as well

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:17 am

Phailak wrote:So a quick word about GMNPCs.

They have their own logins on the site meaning they can interact as a player but more importantly can be played anonymously by me or other volunteers. I won't divulge who plays who but so far we have one volunteer for one of the GMNPCs, if anyone else is interested, PM me.

Because I don't want GMNPCs to interfere with the game, you can play the role of one without being staff of be worried about injustice. THey are there for roleplay flavor and to step in for storyline / if a group of player are running away with the game but even then it ould be in a very limited role.

Even though players can join one of the three, it's only so they can conquer in their name and create tension with other players, thre are no real benefits to it.

Another player stepped up so now two of the GMNPCs are played by others than me :)

Go bug them in their AH or request some RPs. (even if they end up falling on me that's fine lol)

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:59 pm

Suicide had a good idea, why use IRC when you can have chatting on the forums? Well, let's try it. Let me know if it's annoying :oops:

Return to “Announcements”