OM Adjustments

Moderator: Game Masters

User avatar
Li Dao Wen
Marquis
Posts: 1788
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:09 pm

Re: OM Adjustments

Postby Li Dao Wen » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:14 am

I now have 68 base Judgment from swearing brotherhood with Po Huai, with 78 topping it from items. Please and thank you!
Shang Yu, strategist and miser

Formerly:

Xun Jiang the Black Ogre, King of Yan

User avatar
Belial
Marquis
Posts: 1716
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:40 pm

Re: OM Adjustments

Postby Belial » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:07 pm

Li Dao Wen wrote:I now have 68 base Judgment from swearing brotherhood with Po Huai, with 78 topping it from items. Please and thank you!


It already equals 78. :roll:
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!

User avatar
gravenimages
General
Posts: 918
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:28 am
Location: Sanctify them through Thy truth: Thy word is truth. John. 17:17
Contact:

Re: OM Adjustments

Postby gravenimages » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:16 pm

Heyya, I think Xiang Hin's swearing brotherhood ended up with him gaining in int instead of might... Current int should be 93 (-2 brotherhood, -7 stolen bookage). Also, his brother should gain +2 int. For what it's worth.

V1: Absentee
V2: Da Re, child Duke of Yin
V3: Ouhuan Bai Zhan
V4: Xiang Hin (the PC formerly known as Hin Wu) http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4910&p=177169#p177169

User avatar
Unchained Phoenix
Colonel
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 5:06 pm

Re: OM Adjustments

Postby Unchained Phoenix » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:47 pm

With the +3 CHA gain and equipping of the Exotic Hat this turn (resulting in 80* total charisma), the current CHA stat before the turn change should be 74*, not 66 as it is now.

STARTING CHA: 60
November and December 206, +3 Charisma each time
Equipping of Regent's Dress and Jade Ring, +4 Charisma each

CHARISMA BEFORE TURN CHANGE: 74*
CHARISMA AFTER TURN CHANGE: 80*

Perhaps I didn't equip the Robes and Ring properly in earlier PTs, but I think I remember doing so. Let me know! :)
Puyang Shuang (19) 60-45-114*-43-80*
Aid II, Confuse I, Decoy I, Deride II, Entangle I, Jeer I, Scout II, Scribe II
7986 (100) Troops
547g

Followers: Hua Gongming, Yuan Man

User avatar
KongFau
Captain
Posts: 461
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Where ever you see me
Contact:

Re: OM Adjustments

Postby KongFau » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:35 pm

I just realized my stats in OM is off by 1 int and 1 cha due to an item equipped during a PT find
Wu Zenmi (35+1) 85-15-98*-91-24* Aid II, Artisan I, Confuse I, Cover II, Engineer I, Entangle II, Haste I, Scout II, Scribe I, Trainer I, Volley II
Equipped*: Strategies and Seasons Book(+3 Int), Terrains and Tactics Book(+3 Int), Wingyi Horse(+5 Speed), Jewelry Jade Rooster Idol (+1 Int, +1 Cha), Silver Moon Patterned Robe(+3 Cha), Silver Moon Patterned Headwear(+3 Cha)

User avatar
KongFau
Captain
Posts: 461
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Where ever you see me
Contact:

Re: OM Adjustments

Postby KongFau » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:36 am

Eh, can someone fix the update to my stats with that jewelry equipment of +1 int, +1 cha I did during a PT event back in DEC :roll:
Wu Zenmi (35+1) 85-15-98*-91-24* Aid II, Artisan I, Confuse I, Cover II, Engineer I, Entangle II, Haste I, Scout II, Scribe I, Trainer I, Volley II
Equipped*: Strategies and Seasons Book(+3 Int), Terrains and Tactics Book(+3 Int), Wingyi Horse(+5 Speed), Jewelry Jade Rooster Idol (+1 Int, +1 Cha), Silver Moon Patterned Robe(+3 Cha), Silver Moon Patterned Headwear(+3 Cha)

User avatar
Belial
Marquis
Posts: 1716
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:40 pm

Re: OM Adjustments

Postby Belial » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:35 pm

I realize I'm not meant to do these, but I'll handle them! I'll post again in a moment with issues.
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!

User avatar
Belial
Marquis
Posts: 1716
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:40 pm

Re: OM Adjustments

Postby Belial » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:47 pm

gravenimages wrote:Heyya, I think Xiang Hin's swearing brotherhood ended up with him gaining in int instead of might... Current int should be 93 (-2 brotherhood, -7 stolen bookage). Also, his brother should gain +2 int. For what it's worth.


Sorry, but you are denied. Why? At the moment, your OI lacks any hint of organization or tracking which is required for players as well.

Until you correct your OI to show both your PT development and proper items, you will have your stats reset to their turn one values. This is due to prior warnings (from Phailak) to track your own stat growth in your OI. This has been ruled by administration and is not my personal decision. Please post when you have made your corrections to your OI.

Until you fix your OI, these are your stats 67-18-85-75-34.

Unchained Phoenix wrote:With the +3 CHA gain and equipping of the Exotic Hat this turn (resulting in 80* total charisma), the current CHA stat before the turn change should be 74*, not 66 as it is now.

STARTING CHA: 60
November and December 206, +3 Charisma each time
Equipping of Regent's Dress and Jade Ring, +4 Charisma each

CHARISMA BEFORE TURN CHANGE: 74*
CHARISMA AFTER TURN CHANGE: 80*

Perhaps I didn't equip the Robes and Ring properly in earlier PTs, but I think I remember doing so. Let me know! :)


I'm not quite sure why your Regent's Dress and Jade Ring was not previously equipped, but they are now. Your charisma is now 80 and enjoy.

KongFau wrote:Eh, can someone fix the update to my stats with that jewelry equipment of +1 int, +1 cha I did during a PT event back in DEC :roll:


My apologies, this is fixed.
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!

User avatar
gravenimages
General
Posts: 918
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:28 am
Location: Sanctify them through Thy truth: Thy word is truth. John. 17:17
Contact:

Re: OM Adjustments

Postby gravenimages » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:12 pm

Belial wrote:
gravenimages wrote:Heyya, I think Xiang Hin's swearing brotherhood ended up with him gaining in int instead of might... Current int should be 93 (-2 brotherhood, -7 stolen bookage). Also, his brother should gain +2 int. For what it's worth.


Sorry, but you are denied. Why? At the moment, your OI lacks any hint of organization or tracking which is required for players as well.

Until you correct your OI to show both your PT development and proper items, you will have your stats reset to their turn one values. This is due to prior warnings (from Phailak) to track your own stat growth in your OI. This has been ruled by administration and is not my personal decision. Please post when you have made your corrections to your OI.

Until you fix your OI, these are your stats 67-18-85-75-34.


Fix'd, sry for lazy.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4910&p=177169#p177169

V1: Absentee
V2: Da Re, child Duke of Yin
V3: Ouhuan Bai Zhan
V4: Xiang Hin (the PC formerly known as Hin Wu) http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4910&p=177169#p177169

User avatar
RuffRydeR
Little Lady Xia
Posts: 2248
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:11 am
Location: Drowning Her Sorrows...

Re: OM Adjustments

Postby RuffRydeR » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:16 am

I'm going to get my stats changed for that PT Event I just got, right? I lost 2 Might and gained 4 Jud...=S My new stats are reflected in my sig...
Lei Anshui (21), Chief Aide
53-108*-34-81-78
Challenge I, Gongshu II, Haste II, Intimidate II, Yueshu II


Return to “Officer Information”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest