Announcements

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Announcements

Postby Phailak » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:28 am

Spying

If you fail roll 95+, you are revealed.

Also, spy ops will be saved to be executed at TC EXCEPT the actual spy action which is immediate.

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:23 am

More issues with bypass, it did not display results properly, will try to fix next turn

Menatime AaronH won the roll and battle was created

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:16 pm

A bit late in the turn, if plans need to be adjusted after the turn we can discuss.

Changing the tools and RULES with the following

You cannot attack with less than 100 soldiers.
If a bypass is required, to be eligible for a chance, you need at least have 50% of the of the strongest force sent else your guys turn back and go home.
You cannot assign less than 50% of soldiers in the melee layer anymore.

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:19 am

Someone told me about mercs not affecting training

That is fixed now, mercs you buy using gold have 10 training

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:57 pm

As we all know, turns are fast here. If you are waiting on an RP from a GMNPC or quest and are expecting something, PM me. Once the turn changes, I won't add stuff, it's your responsibility as a player to play within the time limits. That being said, if I am PM'ed about a situation and I can't get to it or get it resolved, I can usually come up with a compromise

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:04 pm

At this stage in the game a concept has come up which i forgot to deal with earlier

So players can band together and serve another player. This is strictly an IC association as there isn't much you can do mechanically. Can't give them troops or resources (though you could make favorable trades)

What you can do however is give them holdings

If you wish to give a player a village or town (no cities) you can do so at your own risk.if they go inactive or betray you, nothing you can do. They can decide anytime to leave your service.

Make sure you RP the hand off of the place and notify me

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:13 am

Phailak wrote:At this stage in the game a concept has come up which i forgot to deal with earlier

So players can band together and serve another player. This is strictly an IC association as there isn't much you can do mechanically. Can't give them troops or resources (though you could make favorable trades)

What you can do however is give them holdings

If you wish to give a player a village or town (no cities) you can do so at your own risk.if they go inactive or betray you, nothing you can do. They can decide anytime to leave your service.

Make sure you RP the hand off of the place and notify me

I may have been hasty on this decision. I'm gonna remove this implementation, sorry for those planning to use it but there are two reasons that I read in chat and thought about.

A) It's not in the spirit of this version, we wanted to try solo and I always said you can band together to win but that was the limitation of the cooperation I originally intended. MAYBE we can look at doing something like this in V7

B) Though you lose the production in favor of another which I felt was fine, I didn't realize what you are gaining is in fact a whole force (even new players) to defend a location. Sure, you can't use the resources directly but your allies that can't attack you can.

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:38 am

There was an issue with the spy ops in battle since implementation, always seemed to give 75% (typo), it's fixed (i hope) for the upcoming battles.

I can't rerun all the battles that used this even though I understand that it can of course make a difference in tight battles.

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:00 pm

Not a good day.

So I THINK I fixed the whole spy ops mix up.

Basically a double negative was adding troops (the results are negative for certain conditions when you have more troops / arms than you bring) and I put Soldiers = Soldier - bla bla bla, should of been a +

Anyway, following players were affected

Bradums, BJR and Naxr. Adjusted, please test your defense forces if need be and let me know

The issue with the spy ops is making it so I have to reroll the battle between AaronH and Zhang Gao, so we'll have some delays and changes depending on the results of that, good times!

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:35 pm

If we're going to go with so many announcements

Going to raise the output of Mentor, Tutor and crafter by double 50-100-150

Raising the late sign up bonuses to 100 resources per turn effective immediately. I'll monitor, if someone is signing up to attack and rerolling each turn, we'll adjust, hope players will play in good faith

Return to “Announcements”