Announcements

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Announcements

Postby Phailak » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:01 am

Spying

So now you get a PM when you spy with the info, it's ugly I have to figure out formatting

Also, during the active turn you spied, if you go to OI tool of the target, should see their info STARTING NOW (if you spied already this won't work, PM me if you need info)

Working this AM on item issue clouds brought up, seems when you make an item, gives bonus but doesn'T register it

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:41 am

Found the issue with items as well I believe, you should be good to craft again for clouds (not sure anyone else was affected)

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:26 am

So there's a new action you can take aside from being assigned to a location and scavenge called Training. A small return, 10-20 training compared to using the skill.

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:11 pm

A few things.

A) Though I can run the sim pretty effectively because of all the tools we use, still some stuff to accomplish that I sometimes feel I skimp out of and diminish player experience. Offering like I did last version, if anyone has the time to RP one of the GMNPCs, let me know. You would have to keep it anonymous and log into a second account at least once a day (I use one browser per account) but this would be very helpful to me.

B) If someone thinks they get comfortable enough with the rules TO IMPROVE the crappy way I write them (not to mention likely hundreds of omissions) please let me know. I say this all the time, I miss ann and Kymvir who were awesome at that stuff, I'm a tools guy and I know it shows in the rules (screenshots galore)

C) I find it so important to keep the sim community alive, guys don't get frustrated if something isn't working properly, share the issues instead, provide feedback, etc I can usually 'fix' tool stuff pretty quickly, but flawed system stuff and loopholes sometimes lead to unfair changes and such. I hope to not have to do that this version.

D) Questers. If someone wants to run a quest and has an idea, please PM me, I would love to have more RP interactions possible and will do my best to support any quest ideas players want to run

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:35 am

Apologies to both KDS and Krimzon, issue with the spy ops in battle, you were both given the battle so I had to run it manually, used the die roller to do so.

Both used the spy op bypass so we first had to see who won that 50/50 toss up. Krimzon did: HERE

This meant Krimzon had 3 chances while KDS had 2, Krimzon won so he gets the battle: HERE

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:21 am

So...

No idea why some PPs don't save, put some extra logging to try and find it.

In the meantime, I basically are giving those that missed PPs same output as previous PP. Not ideal, but I can't manually run all those missed.

If I missed anyone, PM me:

Krimzon = > Total gains for the month: 0 skill experience, 1008 statistics experience, 0 crafting points.

Naxr = > Total gains for the month: 890 skill experience, 0 statistics experience, 0 crafting points.

Wrath, added the 25% added for two turns to Stat XP Turn 4 goes from 800 to 1000 and turn 3 622 to 778, basically adding 356 XP

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:35 am

Trading

Please, trade to your heart's delight. All trades have to be RP'ed and posted in the trade thread for approval. Do not be shy to start your own RP thread like Zhang Gao did.

Trades

I'll approve anything that makes sense, you can also trade anything but XP and soldiers.

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:57 am

Because I work for the people...

I'm sure some of you will get creative. Just stay with the integrity of the game please, I don't want any stupid names and no Recruiting Guy 1 or Com Guy

You can now rename your own NPCs using the OI tool. I think it's easy, just enter new name and press rename.

Don't put any weird characters or apostrophes, I didn't test this much

Enjoy!

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:07 am

Had to manually run the bypass results for BJR and Bradums, BJR won:

viewtopic.php?p=182011#p182011

viewtopic.php?p=182012#p182012

Will set up the fight soon but may be delayed a bit

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:35 am

Two things

A) I will try to make some changes so extended battle are more clear. Mario attacked a village that was in an extended battle because really he had no easy way to know. I will put a warning message if you choose a target that is in extended. You can STILL attack them since it's possible the invading extended army doesn't return, but you should know the risk that if they do, you auto lose to them chance to attack. I will also add a note in the battle threads to inform those that go to extended NEED to submit an attack again (see clouds battle turn 6) or they lose chance to extend (it isn't automatic). I will try to implement today.

B) So a situation came up where someone submitted their attack at X time and Y time after that but before phase change, he was hit and had armaments stolen. His battle will reflect pre-stolen armaments. This is NOT intended but I can't easily manually fix this. Will let go for this turn but will think of a way to reflect this in the future (I guess on phase change I will check for spy ops and adjust...)

Return to “Announcements”