Announcements

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Announcements

Postby Phailak » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:57 pm

Updated Officer Info tool to reflect spy points and npc points. Added a few NA field, will prob use them later for more stuff

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:57 pm

So some guys that are smarter than me found a small loophole.

You can raise your supplies above 100. The reasoning behind this is I did not want to punish an army going first with a supply boost only to be taken down by raids and such after, so I figured you can go to 120 and if you get hit, back to 100 or wtv, fair.

Problem is supplies affects attack in a % kind of way, so were you to boost each engagement your supplies, you'd be hitting hard real quick.

So I implemented a change for best of both. You can go over 100 but at end of round anything over 100 gets pegged back down to 100. So you get some protection to your supplies even if you go first and a small attack boost for that round only.

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:00 pm

Also adjusted efficiency recuperation formula. Nothing extreme, but got rid of the 0 gain possibility. Morale and CHA now directly affect it instead of needing a specific morale threshold before you saw benefits

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:50 pm

Phailak wrote:So some guys that are smarter than me found a small loophole.

You can raise your supplies above 100. The reasoning behind this is I did not want to punish an army going first with a supply boost only to be taken down by raids and such after, so I figured you can go to 120 and if you get hit, back to 100 or wtv, fair.

Problem is supplies affects attack in a % kind of way, so were you to boost each engagement your supplies, you'd be hitting hard real quick.

So I implemented a change for best of both. You can go over 100 but at end of round anything over 100 gets pegged back down to 100. So you get some protection to your supplies even if you go first and a small attack boost for that round only.

So after discussing this with someone, seems this can still be abused. So going to put the 100 supplies mas check AFTER supply tactics resolve but before attacks, so there will be no benefit to having over 100 supplies.

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:03 am

Double announcement this morning:

First a correction in Chapter X battles

Morale: Direct translation from training. Affects directly effectiveness recuperation so and someone with 0 morale effectiveness will fail his tactics. Also influences speed of the army. Can be damaged by spy operations.

Second

I thought I had fixed a bug with stamina in PPs, but only did so in rounds 1-5. Now it will also check in rounds 6-10 so be careful about having no stamina for your tactics.

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:28 pm

Someone else brought about a really good point.

So for these battles with a possibility of multiple leaders, you might choose support of a specific leader, if he doesn't get chosen, perhaps you don't want your men to die for someone else. Make sure you RP or OOC in the battle thread who you support. I'll try to come up with a way to do so within the tool next turn. For now, we go manual

Some of you might not care and just want to go to battle, in that case carry on

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:18 pm

As a first of two fixes for captures, implemented a limit of 95% or 5% so that everyone has a chance to escape no matter how bad they are with 5% lol but also maxed out at 95% to add some danger

Next turn, will likely add impacts from army speed affecting chance of capture. Nothing dramatic, but nothing wrong with adding some importance to speed

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:36 pm

Updated the top officer ranking

Officer Rankings

Now shows top 3. Might make format prettier but you get the idea

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:42 pm

So I think the proper officers and their armies were removed, if not let me know, good luck to those fighting

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:24 pm

Need to fix the Yidao mess, will confirm once done

Return to “Announcements”