Announcements

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Announcements

Postby Phailak » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:30 pm

Finally ran into a battle the tool could not handle.

Timing out while trying to load the tactics and such, working on making it more lean now, not sure how long it will take

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:48 pm

Quick specification about winning the game.

Game ends when all three cities are in the control of a player. Control means they are either owner or administrator. Should the game end with two players being admin and owner of all three (no idea why owner would not revoke admin rights) then whoever owns more, wins.

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:26 am

TC delayed for at least 24 hours, only 5 people were able to get turns in with this timeout issue this weekend. If you have issues, email me at phailak at hotmail.com or PM / chat me

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:09 pm

OK.

So after some research and help from the hosting company, seems our chat feature was causing too many requests for the liking of their new security configs so I had to reduce the amount of visible chat on the index page, you can still view the log by pressing the archive button if you are curious what folks have been saying.

Extended the turn until thurday the 22nd as a result.

If you still have issues, remind me again of your IP you might of been blocked while we were sending all that traffic to the server

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:55 am

Monday I am going to start exposing the new Planning Phase tool, so if you want to help test it, post here: viewtopic.php?p=181482#p181482

For starters it won't be much of an interface but it should quickly become apparent what it will look like and how it will work.

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:06 am

So after getting about half way through coding this new civil system, I realize I was maybe being a bit ambitious. Certain concepts work well but others are bit difficult to put together, rather than try and make it all work and likely not get something good, rather go back to the drawing board and go with a more traditional approach.

Now, as I considered this, I wondered if we would have enough interest to launch another game using same system with maybe some few minor tweaks that can make it so we can start in a few weeks? I'll put a poll up, if we can garner enough players, we can do that. I am also working on another project which I should be able to share soon which I think has the potential to be pretty cool...

Here's the poll: viewtopic.php?p=181512#p181512

Return to “Announcements”