Page 6 of 7

Re: Trading Post

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:43 am
by Zhang Gao
Zhang Gao trades 100 crafting points to Chen Ping for 50 NPC points and 50 arms.

Re: Trading Post

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:38 pm
by Chen Ping
deal!

Re: Trading Post

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:59 pm
by Phailak
Zhou Mao trades honorable Yu Daoshi 200 gold for 100 npc points.

Zhang Gao trades 100 crafting points to Chen Ping for 50 NPC points and 50 arms.

DONE

Re: Trading Post

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:44 pm
by rcsha
Hu Jing trades 100 NPC points in exchange for 100 Arms from Anoriand's unnamed character, who is totally not technically an enemy or anything.

HJ: -100 NPC pts; +100 Arms
Anor: +100 NPC pts, -100 Arms
Jin Xuan: -1 Intact Spinal Column, oh wait sorry that last one's irrelevant.

Re: Trading Post

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:45 pm
by Anoriand
Definitely not enemy guy totally confirms that.

Re: Trading Post

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:18 pm
by Zhou Dun
Zhou Mao trades 30 gold to Yu Daoshi for 10 spy points.

Re: Trading Post

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:49 pm
by Phailak
rcsha wrote:Hu Jing trades 100 NPC points in exchange for 100 Arms from Anoriand's unnamed character, who is totally not technically an enemy or anything.

HJ: -100 NPC pts; +100 Arms
Anor: +100 NPC pts, -100 Arms
Jin Xuan: -1 Intact Spinal Column, oh wait sorry that last one's irrelevant.


Done

Zhou Dun waiting on confirm from Naxr please or RP ref

Re: Trading Post

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:20 pm
by Naxr
Zhou Dun wrote:Zhou Mao trades 30 gold to Yu Daoshi for 10 spy points.


Confirmed

Re: Trading Post

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:28 pm
by Zhou Dun
Also Zhou Mao trades 84 gold to Yu Daoshi for 84 armaments.

Re: Trading Post

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:40 pm
by Naxr
Zhou Dun wrote:Also Zhou Mao trades 84 gold to Yu Daoshi for 84 armaments.



Confirmed