Changsha - Han Xuan's Audience Hall

Krimzon
Colonel

Re: Changsha - Han Xuan's Audience Hall

Postby Krimzon » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:32 pm

Yue read the parchment carefully, a pang of sadness was slightly visible on his face. After hearing Wei Yan, Yue Fei no longer found it a surprise at the situation in Jing, with all the chaos and disturbances in the land. Everything had lead to this very moment. "If this is your command?" He asked, in a humble and serious tone, "the implications of this will ripple throughout the province, General. There is no going back once the pieces have been set." Yue let his words settle. "It will take time."
Yue Fei (岳飞) (32) 82-19-88-86-63 Administrator I, Cover I, Deride I, Infiltrator I, Poison II, Spy I, Succor I, Volley II

Han Xuan
New Recruit

Postby Han Xuan » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:10 pm

Wei Yan nodded before he responded.

"I understand, and this will absolutely be your greatest challenge yet... but the information provided should show we. We had multiple options... but only one left that makes TRUE sense when everything is thought of. Take your time and prepare, for this will be decided from.the first blow."

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:17 am

(OOC: 150 NPC points for Yue Fei!)

(OOC: Ji Song gets 600 soldiers, armaments, NPC points and spy points! Also, PM Incoming with 'advice' from Huang Zhong)

OOC: "Chao Taishi (65) 28-27-30-32-31 Sortie I, Engineer I" and "150 gold" to Han Xuan.

(OOC: Yue Fei is given a +3 Cha crest, but loses gold and Chao Taishi!)

KDS
Lord

Postby KDS » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:24 am

As November began to turn to December, the figure of Ji Song could once again be seen making his way toward Changsha. There was a little more pep in the old man's step, however, and he was flanked by his two newest recruits and most able officers, Quan Ho & Fiao Qi. Approaching the guardsman, Song saluted but his face turned grave.

"Please inform General Huang Zhong that Ji Song has arrived in fulfillment of his orders and has news from the front that is most disturbing."

Wrath
Not-so-new recruit

Postby Wrath » Fri May 04, 2018 2:14 pm

As winter reached its end, late was the season of the war the land had been embroiled in. So far, Zhao Feng had managed to avoid being drawn in to the conflict. But the winter had been hard on Feng and his mercenary forces. They were low on gold and food. When the missive Yue Fei had arrived, inviting an alliance, Feng at least had to inquire into what sort of deal the man was proposing, if only for the good of his men. Lords like this tended to pay well, so he would hear this man out.

Riding across Changsha with Miao Ang and Cang Wu, his most loyal men, at his side, Zhao Feng led his entire army of more than twelve hundred strong to the edge of the city and stopped there. He could go alone to Yue Fei's audience chamber, but Zhao Feng wanted the man to see exactly what he had to offer him in this conflict. Feng, Ang and Wu took up refuge inside Zhao Feng's tent for the night as the sun started to lower on the horizon, and a messenger road out from the camp to meet Lord Yue. The letter that arrived for the head of the Yue clan was brief:

I have received your offer and await an audience with you amidst my men, who await your inspection.

Zhao Feng,
The Scourge of the Kingdoms

KDS
Lord

Postby KDS » Sat May 05, 2018 9:17 pm

"Infernal timing, finally get a bit of sunshine and what do I have to do.... travel."

It had been some time since Ji Song had been down this road. A little over a year had passed since his first invitation at the call of Han Xuan, former Governor of the city. Now it was Yue Fei calling the shots here and Ji Song had finally accepted the inevitable a few months back. Now, gaining control of a village, Song had decided it was best to formally submit lest there be any questions raised in the future.

His old bones feeling the impact of the ground with every step he took, Ji Song came up to the administrative buildings and announced himself to the present guards.

"Inform the Protector of Jing that his subject, Ji Song, has arrived."

BJR
UncleBob

Postby BJR » Sun May 06, 2018 2:59 pm

Pan shaozu surrenders.
Du Peng 99-72-45-70-46 Encourage 2, Raid 1, Rupture 3, Authorative 1, Recruiter 1, Commander 1, Architect 1, Engineer 1[/url]

RIP :( Pan Shaozu 103-71-48-70-63 Barrage 1, Raid 1, Rupture 3, Authorative 1, Recruiter 1, Commander 3, Trainer 2, Charge 2

Krimzon
Colonel

Postby Krimzon » Sun May 06, 2018 3:09 pm

BJR wrote:Pan shaozu surrenders.

Yue Fei accepts.
Yue Fei (岳飞) (32) 82-19-88-86-63 Administrator I, Cover I, Deride I, Infiltrator I, Poison II, Spy I, Succor I, Volley II

Krimzon
Colonel

Postby Krimzon » Tue May 08, 2018 4:02 pm

Wrath
In only just a few brief minutes, a man dressed in the colours of Changsha emerged. Stepping forward, the crimson-robed man inclined his head politely in acknowledgement to the man, "I welcome you. The Protector of Jing invites you to the Audience Hall where he may receive your properly. He said smoothly. "Lord Yue has already taken the liberty of preparing wine from the local vineyards." He clutched his hands together and bowed his upper body respectfully "Full honours have been granted for the valiant King of Fighters, Champion of Guiyang Zhao Feng. Please follow me."

KDS
The guard captain did not even need to send a messenger to inquire whether Yue Fei would see the man, having already been instructed to be on the lookout for man matching Ji Songs' description. "Of course, I'm sure he will see you as soon as possible," the captain said, dispatching the messenger to inform him of Ji's arrival. "If you would please leave any weapons of yours with us for safekeeping and step this way..."

It was indeed just a few moments before the great doors opened to admit Ji Song to the hall. "Welcome, Ji Song," said Yue Fei, sitting at his desk and gesturing the guest closer to sit opposite him. "I hope your trip was not a strenuous one. I have some wine here if you care to quench your thirst, or some other refreshment if you'd prefer."

KDS
Lord

Postby KDS » Wed May 09, 2018 12:49 am

Krimzon wrote:KDS
The guard captain did not even need to send a messenger to inquire whether Yue Fei would see the man, having already been instructed to be on the lookout for man matching Ji Songs' description. "Of course, I'm sure he will see you as soon as possible," the captain said, dispatching the messenger to inform him of Ji's arrival. "If you would please leave any weapons of yours with us for safekeeping and step this way..."

It was indeed just a few moments before the great doors opened to admit Ji Song to the hall. "Welcome, Ji Song," said Yue Fei, sitting at his desk and gesturing the guest closer to sit opposite him. "I hope your trip was not a strenuous one. I have some wine here if you care to quench your thirst, or some other refreshment if you'd prefer."

Taking a seat across from Fei, Song cleared his throat at the mention of wine and gave a stiff nod, as only elders do.

"Wine will do fine."

Taking hold of the cup and downing it with a few gulps, Song sighed in content and lowered the cup back to the tray. He gave pause and looked around for a few moments, taking in the sight before returning his gaze back upon Fei.

"What a difference a year makes, eh?"

Return to “Audience Halls”