Changsha - Han Xuan's Audience Hall

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Changsha - Han Xuan's Audience Hall

Postby Phailak » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:08 am

Han Xuan wrote:
Huang Zhong looked satisfied, though he didn't smile as he spoke.

"Ji Song... you are like I. We are older men, wiser through our time on this world. We have learned things others haven't yet... don't be so caught up in trying to match these younglings that you forget what age has taught you. That wisdom is far more valuable than anything else. I expect to hear positive things from you... until I do, I bid you good day." And with that, Huang Zhong left the old man, going off to prepare Ji Songs parting gift.

(OOC: Ji Song gains 200 troops and 100 NPC points, but is expected to pay back 300 gold the first month he gets a village!)

OOC: Approved and updated

Trendkill
Colonel

Postby Trendkill » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:39 pm

Fei was visibly taken aback by Lord Han's response and rose to his feet, clasped his hands together, and gave a deep bow.

"I never expected such a courtesy, my Lord. I will exert every ounce of energy I possess in accomplishing this goal," he said confidently before turning to leave.

However, before exiting the room, he quickly turned back around and added, "if it would meet with his Lordship's blessing, I would first seek out the aid of an officer adept in the implimentation of strategies and the planning of military logistics to assist me in this endeavor. While I am well versed in martial combat, I have never been of a tactical mind. If you will permit it, I shall delay the deployment of troops, and the expendentatures of coin and grain, in pursuit of talented men."

Han Xuan
New Recruit

Postby Han Xuan » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:36 pm

Han Hao nodded at the man approvingly as he spoke.

"Indeed. Gather those who will aid you and gather your resources. This land will soon be filled with turmoil, with armies clashing left and right. It would be a foolish man who decides to charge in without preparing and planning his moves. Still, I trust you will do will. I look forward to hearing your success in a report soon. My attendant here will lead you to the barracks where a retinue of men will be assembled for you." With that, he returned to sitting and working on the map he was at, preparing strategies and the like as clearly someone else in the building wasn't going to.

Kong Fei gains 100 troops!

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:00 pm

OOC: Approved and updated

Trendkill
Colonel

Postby Trendkill » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:15 pm

Fei bowed once more in gratitude and left the room, emboldened by his new cause.

Krimzon
Colonel

Postby Krimzon » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:14 am

Yue Fei took a deep breath and nodded in greeting to the guards on duty. His skin shone with oil and health. His eyes were eagle-white and revealed nothing within their guarded distance. "Greetings. I have come to speak to General We-" He began, "Magistrate Han Xuan."
Yue Fei (岳飞) (32) 82-19-88-86-63 Administrator I, Cover I, Deride I, Infiltrator I, Poison II, Spy I, Succor I, Volley II

Han Xuan
New Recruit

Postby Han Xuan » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:47 am

(OOC: Hey, sorry I missed this!)

After waiting what seemed like 2 while days, an attendant finally came running back to Yue Fei.

"Follow me, lord Fei!" As they went through the building, they approached the familiar office where Yue Fei was met with Han Xuan.

Just Han Xuan.

No one else.

Just. Han. Xuan.

"Oh, Master... Fei, was it? How can I help you today?"

Krimzon
Colonel

Postby Krimzon » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:10 pm

His gaze fell on Han Xuan as he was shown into the room. He struggled to hide his irritation at the delay. "Magistrate." he began. "I have captured the villages of Xiangxiang and Zhaoling and will continue to march against the bandit forces that occupy the surrounding region." His eyes remained fixed on Han Xuan. "There are other forces moving against these villages and towns. Organised armies. There will come a time where I'm forced to bear arms and defend these holdings." He paused, his gaze now weighing any changes in the Magistrates demeanor. "A Nanmen army one thousand strong march under a banner of a self proclaimed King. I was forced to withdraw an attack on Yuannan in August. Forgive me. The last few months have been quite busy. When the time comes, what support is available. Are there others loyal to your banner that I may call upon?"
Yue Fei (岳飞) (32) 82-19-88-86-63 Administrator I, Cover I, Deride I, Infiltrator I, Poison II, Spy I, Succor I, Volley II

KDS
Lord

Postby KDS » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:16 pm

On a cloudy day in Changsha, a caravan procession made its way through the streets. The members of the caravan all wore white, their spears fluttering white strips of cloth at the tips stood erect as they marched. At the head of the procession were five leaders along with a cage being carted along. Inside the cage, still in the armor that he wore from the battle and dried blood flaking off his forehead sat the old man, Ji Song.

Arriving within range of the administration building, two of the leaders stepped forward. One, a massive man with an scarred ax wound to his forehead, the other a younger strategist. Da De grimaced as he looked at the figure of Ji Song in the carriage but returned his gaze upon the guards in front. Te Xu reached inside his robe and pulled out a pouch full of coin as well as a scroll and offered both to the guardsman.

"The criminal Ji Song submits himself to the punishment of Changsha. He offers 300 gold in recompense for the trust of General Huang Zhong and his resignation should the General accept."

Han Xuan
New Recruit

Postby Han Xuan » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:57 pm

Krimzon wrote:His gaze fell on Han Xuan as he was shown into the room. He struggled to hide his irritation at the delay. "Magistrate." he began. "I have captured the villages of Xiangxiang and Zhaoling and will continue to march against the bandit forces that occupy the surrounding region." His eyes remained fixed on Han Xuan. "There are other forces moving against these villages and towns. Organised armies. There will come a time where I'm forced to bear arms and defend these holdings." He paused, his gaze now weighing any changes in the Magistrates demeanor. "A Nanmen army one thousand strong march under a banner of a self proclaimed King. I was forced to withdraw an attack on Yuannan in August. Forgive me. The last few months have been quite busy. When the time comes, what support is available. Are there others loyal to your banner that I may call upon?"

Han Xuan stared blankly at Yue Fei as he spoke, absorbing it all. Occasionally he would nod, reacting to his words slightly. Finally, after Yue Fei stopped speaking and there was a small pause, Han Xuan spoke.

"...Uhhhhhhh... sure?" He looked down at a piece of paper, reading it intently before having a look of realization and nodding.

"Ooooooh... so... right... so I need to... okay, got it." Han Xuan put the note back down before he continued.

"Wei Yan left me notes, shoulda checked them before you walked in. Uhm, we have others out there, but... you seem to be in the best position. Maybe we can find some way to support your efforts?... I guess?"

KDS wrote:On a cloudy day in Changsha, a caravan procession made its way through the streets. The members of the caravan all wore white, their spears fluttering white strips of cloth at the tips stood erect as they marched. At the head of the procession were five leaders along with a cage being carted along. Inside the cage, still in the armor that he wore from the battle and dried blood flaking off his forehead sat the old man, Ji Song.

Arriving within range of the administration building, two of the leaders stepped forward. One, a massive man with an scarred ax wound to his forehead, the other a younger strategist. Da De grimaced as he looked at the figure of Ji Song in the carriage but returned his gaze upon the guards in front. Te Xu reached inside his robe and pulled out a pouch full of coin as well as a scroll and offered both to the guardsman.

"The criminal Ji Song submits himself to the punishment of Changsha. He offers 300 gold in recompense for the trust of General Huang Zhong and his resignation should the General accept."

A soldier ran and got Huang Zhong, who came back and just stared at Ji Song. A silence pervaded in the air for a moment as Huang Zhong glared at the man, but a sigh and words finally came.

"What... happened?"

Return to “Audience Halls”