Wuling - Jin Xuan's Audience Hall

Jin Xuan
New Recruit

Re: Wuling - Jin Xuan's Audience Hall

Postby Jin Xuan » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:48 am

Wrath wrote:
Zhao Feng decided to hold off on responding to the man's first rather abrupt request. It certainly seemed like an odd thing to blurt out upon the first moment of meeting someone.

"You said you had a second proposal...?"

Xuan stroke his beard.

"IF you manage to take control of a village, there is a man I would pay DEARLY to have removed from power, even more of a prize should he be killed..."

Wrath
New Recruit

Postby Wrath » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:22 pm

Jin Xuan wrote:Xuan stroke his beard.

"IF you manage to take control of a village, there is a man I would pay DEARLY to have removed from power, even more of a prize should he be killed..."

Zhao Feng stroked the stubble of his beard. "You have my attention. Perhaps bring myself and my friend, here, a seat and a cup of wine, and we may be able to discuss this to the point of striking a deal."

Jin Xuan
New Recruit

Postby Jin Xuan » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:15 pm

Xuan rubbed his hands.

"That king fellow, I want him dead!!! At the very least out of power. If you can remove him from power I will have a weapon made from a very good blacksmith friend of mine. If you kill him? You will have the most expensive weapon ever commissioned in the land!!!"

OOC: So basically offer you +5 Weapon if you take all his holdings (basically if he is back to being in a camp). If you manage to kill him, +8 weapon...

Wrath
New Recruit

Postby Wrath » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Jin Xuan wrote:Xuan rubbed his hands.

"That king fellow, I want him dead!!! At the very least out of power. If you can remove him from power I will have a weapon made from a very good blacksmith friend of mine. If you kill him? You will have the most expensive weapon ever commissioned in the land!!!"

OOC: So basically offer you +5 Weapon if you take all his holdings (basically if he is back to being in a camp). If you manage to kill him, +8 weapon...

Zhao Feng and Miao Ang shared soulful glances, as if reading each other's minds.

"A king?" Zhao Feng questioned Xuan, he voice laced with skepticism. "I am the greatest duelist in the land; there is no disputing that. But I don't have an army at my disposal. Only about four hundred men who have pledged their loyalty to me. How is it you anticipate my forces would succeed in an endeavor like that? I trust that you wouldn't call me before you if you didn't have some type of plan. If the man was that easily killed, I'm sure you would have already seen to it that he was no longer breathing."

Jin Xuan
New Recruit

Postby Jin Xuan » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:50 am

Xuan's eyes shadowed over.

"Of course I have no plan! Why would I need you for that??? Get men, lure him into a fight, I don't care how or when only that he stops breathing!!!"

He was yelling by the end of it so a ton of guards entered.

"I need to rest now, if you can accomplish this... you will be greatly rewarded!"

Wrath
New Recruit

Postby Wrath » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:29 pm

Jin Xuan wrote:Xuan's eyes shadowed over.

"Of course I have no plan! Why would I need you for that??? Get men, lure him into a fight, I don't care how or when only that he stops breathing!!!"

He was yelling by the end of it so a ton of guards entered.

"I need to rest now, if you can accomplish this... you will be greatly rewarded!"

At that, Zhao Feng motioned of Miao Ang and the two departed in silence, leaving the man to his rest. Feng would ponder his offer, but he had his doubts as to whether such a task could really be accomplished. Already possessing a fantastic sword, he had little interest in the reward the man offered, but he was sure he could receive the equivalent in gold as reward. That wasn't his concern. It was the feasibility of the thing. Kill a king? With his small forces? The mission would be suicide, he was sure, if he attempted such a thing outright. But there were other ways to kill a man...

AaronH229
Colonel

Postby AaronH229 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:35 pm

Zhuge Dun appears at the gates of Wuling once again, stopping before the guards before speaking, clearly winded from a long wide.

"I must see our Lord Jin Xuan, I bring word of an attack aimed to surround Wu Ling and perhaps even prepare for an attack on the city itself! Tell him that Zhao Fan is acting against him!"

Jin Xuan
New Recruit

Postby Jin Xuan » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:02 pm

Dun was led to Xuan's meeting hall, he had several guards with him that looked pretty disinterested in what their Lord was saying. When they made a show to leave, Xuan ordered them to stay.

"I am sure the commander here won't be long, will you commander?"

He scratched his neck as he nodded yes to a man next to him though the man seemed oblivious to what he was indicating.

AaronH229
Colonel

Postby AaronH229 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:09 pm

Looking at the mans lack of worry he ponders.

"It depends my Lord, I came to inform you of the invasion of a village within bow shot of this wall by greater than 1000 of Zhao Fan's men. This is coupled with the refusal of one.....Hao Wen?? To work with myself, declaring that he was my superior and that your mandate to take a village did not matter and he wished to set up an independent state.

Both men seemed to disrespect your rule deeply with one of them clearly staging for an attack on Wu Ling itself!"

Jin Xuan
New Recruit

Postby Jin Xuan » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:22 pm

Xuan's eyes widened but it was unclear if it was in fear or anger.

"Well, why are you here, purge our fair province of this filth immediately!!!"

Return to “Audience Halls”