Wuling - Jin Xuan's Audience Hall

AaronH229
Colonel

Re: Wuling - Jin Xuan's Audience Hall

Postby AaronH229 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:47 pm

Riding to the gates of Wu Ling, Zhuge Dun was a man with some worries. He had not been invited to the hall and yet here he was, ready to offer his services to the ruler of a city and he with little more than a few hundred men serving him. Stopping before the guards he inclines his head and repeated his practiced statement.

"Could you tell your Lord Jin Xuan that I, Zhuge Dun, he likely will not know my name, have arrived here to dedicate myself to his cause. I would bring more of this land under his rule."

Jin Xuan
New Recruit

Postby Jin Xuan » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:51 pm

The guards looked at the man and nodded.

"Right this way."

He was led to a pacing Jin Xuan, it was a strance situation.

"Are you a warrior? Commander of men?"

He was rubbing his hands and seemed to be sweating a bit.

AaronH229
Colonel

Postby AaronH229 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:15 pm

Zhuge Dun looked at the Lord, slightly taken aback by his.....clear agitation. Deciding confidence was the best path here he thought slight bragging might help.

"I know of no other man with as much natural talent on the frontlines of a battle. Certainly some have more specific talent. None however can state they have greater all around ability"

Jin Xuan
New Recruit

Postby Jin Xuan » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:37 pm

Nodding, the man gulped this all up, he didn't even seemed interested in validating this claim.

"So let us say you came into power, maybe you took a village, with my help, would you side with me in conflicts? Yes? Like if I gave you say 100 soldiers right now?"

His eyes seem to almost be bulging.

AaronH229
Colonel

Postby AaronH229 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:09 pm

Zhuge Dun nods his head.

"Of course my Lord. I have heard tell of these villages having some 500 defenders in many cases but I am willing to try with 100 men.

Should I succeed I will of course help your cause. Perhaps even lead your troops to take even more of this great province."

Wrath
New Recruit

Postby Wrath » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:56 pm

Zhao Feng, along with his old friend, Miao Ang, rode up to the gates, stopping just short of the guards, raising the rolled up piece of parchment he had received.

"Hello, there! My name is Zhao Feng. This is Miao Ang. I have received something of a vague letter from your lord, but I believe he wished to have an audience with me..."

He offered the letter to the nearest guard, in case he wanted to inspect it for his lord's seal.

Jin Xuan
New Recruit

Postby Jin Xuan » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:47 am

AaronH229 wrote:Zhuge Dun nods his head.

"Of course my Lord. I have heard tell of these villages having some 500 defenders in many cases but I am willing to try with 100 men.

Should I succeed I will of course help your cause. Perhaps even lead your troops to take even more of this great province."

Nodding vigorously, Xuan called an attendant to prepare the men.

"They will join your camp shortly, once you secure a holding, return and we can discuss something I wish for you to do."

OOC: 100 (50) soldiers granted

Wrath wrote:Zhao Feng, along with his old friend, Miao Ang, rode up to the gates, stopping just short of the guards, raising the rolled up piece of parchment he had received.

"Hello, there! My name is Zhao Feng. This is Miao Ang. I have received something of a vague letter from your lord, but I believe he wished to have an audience with me..."

He offered the letter to the nearest guard, in case he wanted to inspect it for his lord's seal.

"Master Zhao Feng, this way please."

Lord Jin was waiting in his hall and perked up when Zhao Feng was announced.

"Oh I have heard of you... I know you are a warrior, I have two proposals for you!!! Do you think you can take a village nearby in my name if I provide 100 soldiers? I know you would need to recruit some yourself..."

He was speaking very quickly and it seemed to pain him to wait for his guest to respond before blurting out his second suggestion.

AaronH229
Colonel

Postby AaronH229 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:22 am

Bowing crisply Zhuge Dun leaves to begin preperations.

Wrath
New Recruit

Postby Wrath » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:50 pm

Jin Xuan wrote:"Oh I have heard of you... I know you are a warrior, I have two proposals for you!!! Do you think you can take a village nearby in my name if I provide 100 soldiers? I know you would need to recruit some yourself..."

He was speaking very quickly and it seemed to pain him to wait for his guest to respond before blurting out his second suggestion.

((OOC: I think Phailak has outlawed letting people conquer villages for you. May want to clarify that with him.))

Zhao Feng decided to hold off on responding to the man's first rather abrupt request. It certainly seemed like an odd thing to blurt out upon the first moment of meeting someone.

"You said you had a second proposal...?"

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:47 am

Wrath wrote:
Jin Xuan wrote:"Oh I have heard of you... I know you are a warrior, I have two proposals for you!!! Do you think you can take a village nearby in my name if I provide 100 soldiers? I know you would need to recruit some yourself..."

((OOC: I think Phailak has outlawed letting people conquer villages for you. May want to clarify that with him.))

Zhao Feng decided to hold off on responding to the man's first rather abrupt request. It certainly seemed like an odd thing to blurt out upon the first moment of meeting someone.

"You said you had a second proposal...?"

OOC: It's fine for GMNPCs, really you will be controlling the village anyway, you will just be doing so in name only. Actually, you can do so for another player as well, you just can't hand over the village after or give them the resources, it would be in their name only, like you were loyal to them

Return to “Audience Halls”