Wuling - Jin Xuan's Audience Hall

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Wuling - Jin Xuan's Audience Hall

Postby Phailak » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:16 pm

Wuling's administration building is a lot more modest than most others, but it is at the entrance of the city. Any who seek an audience with its lord can simply approach one of the guards and request it.

Jin Xuan
New Recruit

Re: Wuling - Jin Xuan's Audience Hall

Postby Jin Xuan » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:43 am

Jin Xuan's fingers drummed as he waited for news, any news, of support from some of the local... warlords. Finally his aide arrived with an answer in the form of a letter, which annoyed him he was hoping to meet the person face to face.

"The reply is from that King fellow. King Guodan." said the aide.

"Oh yes, some potential that one. Ooh he seems sympathetic to our cause, offering a gift, open the box."

As he opened the box, the aide's eyes bulged, words failing him.

Ripping the box from his hands, Xuan was greeted with a pile of elephant dung. Stunned, he grabbed the aide by the shirt and whispered to him.

"Find me someone that can destroy this false king."

clouds
General who Splatters all Before Him

Postby clouds » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:00 am

Hao Wen arrived at the hall, bearing a letter of invite from Jin Xuan. While he was confident in his own skills, he knew he was still untested in the ways of the world. Hopefully he'd find something here to help him with that. He hailed one of the guards to ask about an audience.

Jin Xuan
New Recruit

Postby Jin Xuan » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:33 am

The guards nodded, shared some strange smile and led him to a pacing Jin Xuan.

The Lord of Wuling did not seem happy. There was an unpleasant smell in the room.

The guards stayed in the archway.

"Hao Wen."

When Xuan looked up, his eyes narrowed as he examined the man before him.

"The warrior. Yes, YES, surely you can kill this foul false want to be King for me!!!"

His nostrils flaring, oblivious to the heap of dung in an open box visible for all to see on a table nearby, the man seemed to be on the edge of insanity.

clouds

Postby clouds » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:15 am

As Hao Wen bowed to Jin Xuan, he was able to ignore the smell, but couldn't help wonder what had led to this series of events prior to his arrival. "Greetings Lord Xuan. I've come here today as per your request. I'm afraid matters of the state are beyond my knowledge. All I have to offer are my meager skills. However, if this man is as foul as you say I will lend my talents and help you against him. Your letter mentioned that you were looking for aid against the power hungry and greedy."

Jin Xuan
New Recruit

Postby Jin Xuan » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:26 am

Nodding vigorously, Xuan invited the man to sit. He called an attendant for food and drink to be brought.

"Matters of state? Good, I don't need that. I need someone to secure holdings for me in the region and once that two faced mutt shows his ass, kill him!"

An attendant, having assume food would be brought, came to remove the atrocity on the table. For a moment, it looked like Xuan would pull out his sword and chop his hand but then shared a look with his guest, sighed and let the removal happen.

clouds

Postby clouds » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:24 am

Hao Wen politely accepted the invitation. "If it means keeping the land and people safe, I would be glad to offer my services. You may direct me to where you think makes the best use of my abilities. Though I've studied the art of war for some time, I am still inexperienced. I have far more practical experience in construction, following in the steps of my family."

Jin Xuan
New Recruit

Postby Jin Xuan » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:42 am

"Come back in march, we will have a unit ready for you to use to secure a location in our surroundings, you will be its commanders with any other troops you can gather."

OOC: Post in march to get 100 soldiers to use as you wish :)

clouds

Postby clouds » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:02 pm

Hao Wen arrived as he promised to when the time came. He was eager to prove his worth not only in combat but in leading men as well. He hoped to not disappoint anyone, least of all himself.

Jin Xuan
New Recruit

Postby Jin Xuan » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:55 am

clouds wrote:Hao Wen arrived as he promised to when the time came. He was eager to prove his worth not only in combat but in leading men as well. He hoped to not disappoint anyone, least of all himself.

The guards having expected his return showed him to where the troop of one hundred waited for their new commander.

OOC: Troops added.

Return to “Audience Halls”