Battle turn 10 against Chenyang (Village) - King Guodan (Bradums) for Yue Fei (Krimzon), Yu Daoshi (Naxr)

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Battle turn 10 against Chenyang (Village) - King Guodan (Bradums) for Yue Fei (Krimzon), Yu Daoshi (Naxr)

Postby Phailak » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:17 am

Yue Fei (Krimzon) has brought 3500 (73) soldiers with 3500 armaments

Yu Daoshi (Naxr) has brought 200 (67) soldiers with 0 armaments

Each player must refer to their BM tool (battle management) in order to decide if they will Lead, support or withdraw.
If multiple players decide to lead, one will randomly be chosen and the other withdrawn.

Krimzon
Colonel

Re: Battle turn 10 against Chenyang (Village) - King Guodan (Bradums) for Yue Fei (Krimzon), Yu Daoshi (Naxr)

Postby Krimzon » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:46 pm

A messenger arrives at the entrance of the village carrying a small ornate box. A letter is attached.

Guodan

If you treasure peace, it is imperative that you accept terms of truce. Your people will be spared any further horror of war and treated amiably in accordance to the agreement. Do not squander this opportunity for an offer such as this does not happen twice. My banner is a rallying call to all men of wisdom, virtue, and integrity. Should I not receive word before noon tomorrow my forces will press an attack on Chenyang.

Yue Fei
Protector of Jing.
Yue Fei (岳飞) (32) 78-19-88-86-63 Administrator I, Cover I, Deride I, Infiltrator I, Poison II, Spy I, Succor I, Volley II

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:34 am

No defense army present or melee set to 0, invaders win!

Return to “Battles”