Technical and Rules questions

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Technical and Rules questions

Postby Phailak » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:12 pm

Guardian Arrow wrote:So, the battle tool just told me only 10 officers can be assigned to the army. I don't think that's mentioned anywhere in the rules either. If that's not an oversight, it shouldn't matter to me here but it might be good for people to know ahead of time! :P

Should be there, might be an oversight because was always the case in Warlords, I'll update now

Rebel
NPC spammer

Postby Rebel » Mon May 01, 2017 1:36 pm

It is my understanding that duels don't result in injury/captures and only affect morale?

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Mon May 01, 2017 2:05 pm

Rebel wrote:It is my understanding that duels don't result in injury/captures and only affect morale?

Correct

BJR
UncleBob

Postby BJR » Tue May 02, 2017 8:02 am

Is there loss of morale for a loss of a duel or just not accepting a challenge?

I take it there is no reason not to offer a challenge then, no risk involved aside from presumably losing the duel and thus losing 10 moral, or 12 defense. Without it being stated in the rules (at least I couldn't find it) the logical assumption is that those involved in duels risk capture, injury, or even death if they are weak enough. I enjoyed that risk when I rolled duelists. In any case could this be clarified in the rules?

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Tue May 02, 2017 8:11 am

BJR wrote:Is there loss of morale for a loss of a duel or just not accepting a challenge?

I take it there is no reason not to offer a challenge then, no risk involved aside from presumably losing the duel and thus losing 10 moral, or 12 defense. Without it being stated in the rules (at least I couldn't find it) the logical assumption is that those involved in duels risk capture, injury, or even death if they are weak enough. I enjoyed that risk when I rolled duelists. In any case could this be clarified in the rules?

Greater loss of morale if you accept and lose

Yes next version dueling will be more 'dangerous' and likely more defined

Return to “Rules”