December 206 Personal Turn Results

Moderator: Game Masters

User avatar
RuffRydeR
Little Lady Xia
Posts: 2248
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:11 am
Location: Drowning Her Sorrows...

Re: December 206 Personal Turn Results

Postby RuffRydeR » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:54 am

Lei Anshui confirmed. Found - Liyu Hou;67-41-52-79-62/Gongshu I, Jeer I, Rupture I, Scout II, Sortie II, Wall I


Does this mean I recruit, or no? =S
Lei Anshui (21), Chief Aide
53-108*-34-81-78
Challenge I, Gongshu II, Haste II, Intimidate II, Yueshu II

User avatar
JG Chan
Officer
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:40 pm
Location: Not here

Re: December 206 Personal Turn Results

Postby JG Chan » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:23 am

Kymvir Raemiz wrote:Jiaoxi
Yue Dingtian - Confirmed.


Sorry, but there was a Patrol action as well. Did it fail?
Yue Dingtian 岳顶天 (60)
84-86-45-60-38
Charge, Dash II, Discipline II, Faze II, Instructor II, Intimidate, Qiangshu, Raid II, Wall
Tu Shu'er 屠淑儿

User avatar
Belial
Marquis
Posts: 1716
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:40 pm

Re: December 206 Personal Turn Results

Postby Belial » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:31 am

Jin Shi wrote:I checked my status in the OM and I'm still listed as being in Liang, when I moved to Jiujiang this last PT. Correction please!


Fixed

RuffRydeR wrote:Lei Anshui confirmed. Found - Liyu Hou;67-41-52-79-62/Gongshu I, Jeer I, Rupture I, Scout II, Sortie II, Wall I


Does this mean I recruit, or no? =S


You do

JG Chan wrote:
Kymvir Raemiz wrote:Jiaoxi
Yue Dingtian - Confirmed.


Sorry, but there was a Patrol action as well. Did it fail?


Generally a lack of listing will mean it was failed. I'll roll again anyway to be sure.

You are challenged to perform in a local archery contest by a young member of the local aristocracy. The fee for entry is 15 gold. Do you enter?
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!

User avatar
beyond
Officer
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:41 pm
Location: Do you remember lying in bed, with the covers pulled up over your head.

Re: December 206 Personal Turn Results

Postby beyond » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:13 am

Kymvir Raemiz wrote:Sai
Xi Guo: Confirmed!

I did a search in my PT and was wondering if it was successful.
Xi Guo, 37
70-42*-66-57-93
Aid, Deride, Diplomat III, Haste II, Military Administrator, Politician II, Public Planner, Rally II

User avatar
KongFau
Captain
Posts: 461
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Where ever you see me
Contact:

Re: December 206 Personal Turn Results

Postby KongFau » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:29 am

Yes, unless I could do something like look around it for possible trap, then I will do that first ><

Kymvir Raemiz wrote:Wu
Wu Zenmi: Confirmed! You discover a long abandoned temple. Venturing inside you find a strange shaped jade idol carved to look like a Rooster. Do you take it?
Wu Zenmi (35+1) 85-15-98*-91-24* Aid II, Artisan I, Confuse I, Cover II, Engineer I, Entangle II, Haste I, Scout II, Scribe I, Trainer I, Volley II
Equipped*: Strategies and Seasons Book(+3 Int), Terrains and Tactics Book(+3 Int), Wingyi Horse(+5 Speed), Jewelry Jade Rooster Idol (+1 Int, +1 Cha), Silver Moon Patterned Robe(+3 Cha), Silver Moon Patterned Headwear(+3 Cha)

User avatar
JG Chan
Officer
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:40 pm
Location: Not here

Re: December 206 Personal Turn Results

Postby JG Chan » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:53 am

Belial wrote:Generally a lack of listing will mean it was failed. I'll roll again anyway to be sure.

You are challenged to perform in a local archery contest by a young member of the local aristocracy. The fee for entry is 15 gold. Do you enter?


I considered that, but since other people specifically have Patrol Failed mentioned, I decided to ask.

Yes, he enters.
Yue Dingtian 岳顶天 (60)
84-86-45-60-38
Charge, Dash II, Discipline II, Faze II, Instructor II, Intimidate, Qiangshu, Raid II, Wall
Tu Shu'er 屠淑儿

User avatar
Cao Chao
Marquis
Posts: 4006
Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 5:14 pm
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.
Contact:

Re: December 206 Personal Turn Results

Postby Cao Chao » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:56 am

beyond wrote:
Kymvir Raemiz wrote:Sai
Xi Guo: Confirmed!

I did a search in my PT and was wondering if it was successful.

Search Failed
KongFau wrote:Yes, unless I could do something like look around it for possible trap, then I will do that first ><
'
Kymvir Raemiz wrote:Wu
Wu Zenmi: Confirmed! You discover a long abandoned temple. Venturing inside you find a strange shaped jade idol carved to look like a Rooster. Do you take it?

You gain Jewelry Jade Rooster Idol (+1 Int, +1 Cha)
JG Chan wrote:I considered that, but since other people specifically have Patrol Failed mentioned, I decided to ask.

Yes, he enters.

You fail to win archery contest.

User avatar
KongFau
Captain
Posts: 461
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Where ever you see me
Contact:

Re: December 206 Personal Turn Results

Postby KongFau » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:04 am

Curious, am I allow to equip now or only during PT?
Wu Zenmi (35+1) 85-15-98*-91-24* Aid II, Artisan I, Confuse I, Cover II, Engineer I, Entangle II, Haste I, Scout II, Scribe I, Trainer I, Volley II
Equipped*: Strategies and Seasons Book(+3 Int), Terrains and Tactics Book(+3 Int), Wingyi Horse(+5 Speed), Jewelry Jade Rooster Idol (+1 Int, +1 Cha), Silver Moon Patterned Robe(+3 Cha), Silver Moon Patterned Headwear(+3 Cha)

Online
User avatar
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 6733
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:55 am
Location: PHP world of Warlords :)
Contact:

Re: December 206 Personal Turn Results

Postby Phailak » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:18 pm

You can equip it now since you found it in your PT

User avatar
KongFau
Captain
Posts: 461
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Where ever you see me
Contact:

Re: December 206 Personal Turn Results

Postby KongFau » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:27 pm

Cool, I will equip it now.
Wu Zenmi (35+1) 85-15-98*-91-24* Aid II, Artisan I, Confuse I, Cover II, Engineer I, Entangle II, Haste I, Scout II, Scribe I, Trainer I, Volley II
Equipped*: Strategies and Seasons Book(+3 Int), Terrains and Tactics Book(+3 Int), Wingyi Horse(+5 Speed), Jewelry Jade Rooster Idol (+1 Int, +1 Cha), Silver Moon Patterned Robe(+3 Cha), Silver Moon Patterned Headwear(+3 Cha)


Return to “Completed Personal Turns”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest